Too much negativity in here lads

13
Aboot time someone set it due and proper for you mates.

Fifa 19 is a good game. Everyone talks about the “good ole days of fifa 14” well mates I was there too. Truth be told fifa had way more problems back at that time in terms of gameplay, but because it is associated emotionally as a positive experience everyone is seeing it through rose colored glasses.

Fut has come along nicely- I remember when it was Gold Cup for 1 Gold Pack was all we had online.

The promos are what they are. And mate if you are worried that your prime icon isn’t good enough to win with the latest promo, well lad you might wanna look at the product you are putting out on the pitch because it’s likely an issue in your own quality.

Cheerio.

Comments

  • o0OainavO0o
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ya, I accidentally got brown pudding on my nose earlier. On a positive note, I never invested in the icons myself.
  • IAIK7
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Gullit mate
  • Cobra738
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Google Atari international soccer and you’ll see the football game most of us had to play growing up.

    fifa 19 is far from perfect but FUT is a great concept that allows us to build our own squads and play other people from other parts of the world. If you don’t like the product vote with your wallet and don’t give the company your money.

    I’m no apologist for the company but I agree this is way too much negativity here.
  • KilleenSweep
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.
  • WryLucky
    1438 posts Professional
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.

    No, it's not okay. People have wasted too many coins on SBCs where they thought they were supposed to be getting the best player.
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.

    No, it's not okay. People have wasted too many coins on SBCs where they thought they were supposed to be getting the best player.

    why do it though if it wasnt the actual prime sbc?
  • KilleenSweep
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who cares? Do they still have the player? Did EA take it from them? Is 93 Best not just as good as he was before?

    So he's not the Best. So WHAT? What does that get you exactly in a match? He'll play as well as you can operate him.
  • KilleenSweep
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 12
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.

    No, it's not okay. People have wasted too many coins on SBCs where they thought they were supposed to be getting the best player.

    why do it though if it wasnt the actual prime sbc?

    Why do a POTM SBC if it's not guaranteed to be the best version of the player?

    I hate to defend EA but in a month's time these complaints will look petty at best.
  • Nogin182
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.

    Your guys are obviously looking at this from your own point of you, but if someone puts their coins into a prime icon and then ea release an icon better than that you can understand their frustration I'm sure? Might wanna look up the definition of prime.

    If you guys are happy to be taken for a ride, play in poor gameplay and watch ea put more effort into promos than gameplay then good for you. The only good game mode left in fifa is pro clubs. Ea have killed the rest with their own greed.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    Who cares? Do they still have the player? Did EA take it from them? Is 93 Best not just as good as he was before?

    So he's not the Best. So WHAT? What does that get you exactly in a match? He'll play as well as you can operate him.
    Not to be rude, but some people actually do care about having the best version of a card.
    Why buy a TOTY Ronaldo, his base card is just as good, right?
  • Moose Factory
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    I had waffles AND pancakes for breakfast... it’s not sitting well. That probably has more to do with my negativity than the prime prime primes.

    Cheerio!
  • Nogin182
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.

    No, it's not okay. People have wasted too many coins on SBCs where they thought they were supposed to be getting the best player.

    why do it though if it wasnt the actual prime sbc?

    No one knew there would a prime prime icon? Are you serious. You guys are the reason this game is the way it is.
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.

    Your guys are obviously looking at this from your own point of you, but if someone puts their coins into a prime icon and then ea release an icon better than that you can understand their frustration I'm sure? Might wanna look up the definition of prime.

    If you guys are happy to be taken for a ride, play in poor gameplay and watch ea put more effort into promos than gameplay then good for you. The only good game mode left in fifa is pro clubs. Ea have killed the rest with their own greed.

    problem is, everyone complains but i bet when friday rolls around they will still load up the FP and bring up the CCs. EA dont listen when ppl complain, until pack sales dip to near record lows, you will never see a single thing change in fut.
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    You people saying it's all okay and dont worry, it's a great game blah blah blah.

    You people are the reason this game is the way it is, let me "set it due and proper for you mates" you are naive and deluded.

    Nobody is saying there cards are not good enough to win 🤣 half the lads in her could probably wipe you end to end with a silver team. The point is they put alot of coins in to something that was falsely advertised.

    I dont even do sbcs, but I feel where they are coming from. How can you not see how this wrong ? It's not about fifa points it's about them getting done over😂🤣
  • Prime Gullit 🤨
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.

    No, it's not okay. People have wasted too many coins on SBCs where they thought they were supposed to be getting the best player.

    why do it though if it wasnt the actual prime sbc?

    Why do a POTM SBC if it's not guaranteed to be the best version of the player?

    I hate to defend EA but in a month's time these complaints will look petty at best.

    You do realise they are supposed to be the best version, it is supposed to be guaranteed, they were promoted as representing the best that player had ever played........🤣
    Who cares? Do they still have the player? Did EA take it from them? Is 93 Best not just as good as he was before?

    So he's not the Best. So WHAT? What does that get you exactly in a match? He'll play as well as you can operate him.

    It's called ultimate team mate, it's kind of the point to have the best players and versions of players......😎
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Exactly right, OP.

    Sure, it's funny to have a little go at EA over the cash grab. But that's what they are. A company.

    Your George Best 93 is just as good on the pitch as George Best 94 will be.

    It's all going to be OK.

    No, it's not okay. People have wasted too many coins on SBCs where they thought they were supposed to be getting the best player.

    why do it though if it wasnt the actual prime sbc?

    I pray to the lord almighty that was sarcasm 🤣
  • Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Prime Gullit mate

    :D :D :D
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    Love seeing the dence people on the forum flock to defend EA
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love seeing the dence people on the forum flock to defend EA

  • madwullie
    4119 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 12
    dence
  • IamLeeroy wrote: »
    Love seeing the dence people on the forum flock to defend EA

    He's got a legit point though, that shouldn't go unnoticed
  • Skinner249
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's a sad state of affairs when there's a bigger uproar about new icons coming out than there has been about the rest of the game being neglected and broken for 8 years.
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Skinner249 wrote: »
    It's a sad state of affairs when there's a bigger uproar about new icons coming out than there has been about the rest of the game being neglected and broken for 8 years.

    You are correct.
  • Skinner249 wrote: »
    It's a sad state of affairs when there's a bigger uproar about new icons coming out than there has been about the rest of the game being neglected and broken for 8 years.

    Its sad when people complain over moan-threads and then moan because people complain about "small" problems because they shall better complain about "big" problems which poeple already moan about because it gets posted here over and over for since years.

    🙏🤔

  • limjitwe
    6695 posts Big Money Move
    Yup. I can understand why some people are upset. I might be if my SBC Prime icon gets upgraded by a new prime. But hey it’s just a game which will be dead by Sep, and like OP said, you can still use your 93 Best etc.

    The general feel I see here is that everyone gets upset at every single promo EA announces this year after TOTY. End of the day most are still playing the game. The content this year is better with me thinking of more different ways to form new teams. Initially I wasn’t too happy with FS promo but end of it all, I think it’s great to have new players worth using.

    Just enjoy the content coming and play. Nothing is going to change now till TOTS. Not sure why everyone is taking a morale high ground saying EA is unscrupulous etc..

    if you aren’t happy, there’s always pro clubs and head to head right?

  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    You sound like an EA employee in disguise
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Yup. I can understand why some people are upset. I might be if my SBC Prime icon gets upgraded by a new prime. But hey it’s just a game which will be dead by Sep, and like OP said, you can still use your 93 Best etc.

    The general feel I see here is that everyone gets upset at every single promo EA announces this year after TOTY. End of the day most are still playing the game. The content this year is better with me thinking of more different ways to form new teams. Initially I wasn’t too happy with FS promo but end of it all, I think it’s great to have new players worth using.

    Just enjoy the content coming and play. Nothing is going to change now till TOTS. Not sure why everyone is taking a morale high ground saying EA is unscrupulous etc..

    if you aren’t happy, there’s always pro clubs and head to head right?

    Lol all the other modes are neglected trash because of ultimate team. So no there is not "always pro clubs and head to head"

  • Skinner249
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Latanaka wrote: »
    Skinner249 wrote: »
    It's a sad state of affairs when there's a bigger uproar about new icons coming out than there has been about the rest of the game being neglected and broken for 8 years.

    Its sad when people complain over moan-threads and then moan because people complain about "small" problems because they shall better complain about "big" problems which poeple already moan about because it gets posted here over and over for since years.

    🙏🤔

    I wasn't complaining about people complaining, I was comparing the magnitude of the hysteria, so your point is moot.

    A+ for attempting to be clever though.
  • You are Ali G, right ?
Sign In or Register to comment.