Im done

P1tch_1nvaderz88
12846 posts Has That Special Something
This game is a disgrace...EA are a disgrace and it breathes through this toxic pathetic community.

This will my last year playing. I'm fed up spending time on this trash.

Comments

  • :o
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely my last one , I decided to give it a chance this year because a few friends and family play it but its been awful I won't miss it
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12846 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    Definitely my last one , I decided to give it a chance this year because a few friends and family play it but its been awful I won't miss it

    Sick of the BS. Smashing someone only for them to wait for the AI to bail them out and counter...it's pathetic and I cba with it...the hand holding has made this game for noobs, not for people who deserve to win...the latest promos is a ******* joke. Gameplay is a joke...the community...a JOKE....EA can shove it
  • Ok then lad. See you on the pitch for the Weekend League then.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12846 posts Has That Special Something
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    Ok then lad. See you on the pitch for the Weekend League then.

    Nope, you won't....I work weekends. Nice try pal
  • Even my son age 15 who play fortnite ask me to quit next Fifa 20. He said not worth for his dad to play like zombie just to earn coins and stupid cards.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12846 posts Has That Special Something
    alvchong wrote: »
    Even my son age 15 who play fortnite ask me to quit next Fifa 20. He said not worth for his dad to play like zombie just to earn coins and stupid cards.

    Smart lad, he'll go far
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can you really turn your back on this game tho?
    Once u start this game, its like signing away your soul.
    Its a horrible game theres not much to like about it but why are so many addicted and continue year after year?
    I started last year and said to myself im not getting 19.. then i got 19. Now im like why the hell am i playing this? But still i play.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12846 posts Has That Special Something
    Mdx wrote: »
    Can you really turn your back on this game tho?
    Once u start this game, its like signing away your soul.
    Its a horrible game theres not much to like about it but why are so many addicted and continue year after year?
    I started last year and said to myself im not getting 19.. then i got 19. Now im like why the hell am i playing this? But still i play.

    After this year's debacle.I'm gonna find it extremely easy to stop playing...EA have ticked me off far to much this year...enough is enough fur me personally
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mdx wrote: »
    Can you really turn your back on this game tho?
    Once u start this game, its like signing away your soul.
    Its a horrible game theres not much to like about it but why are so many addicted and continue year after year?
    I started last year and said to myself im not getting 19.. then i got 19. Now im like why the hell am i playing this? But still i play.

    I guess that´s because you can´t accept that the game is broken. I mean we keep playing because we believe that we will get better and bad things won´t happen again. But you loose again or you win fighting against the gravity law and game desires. And suddenly you win 2 or 3 games and you say "Ok. From now on it will be different". And again you find your team slow, clumsy and uncontrollable.

    Look. For the last WL I´ve bought Messi after saving coins and coins. I was not able to enjoy him. Delay ruled and he was not even able to turn. I´ve lost a match against a guy with Arnautovic as DC. He only ran with the wings, center and goal while my Messi was walking on the mud. I´ve uninstalled the game.

    But probably we will give 20 another chance because we will believe the same that every week. "This won´t happen again".
  • DanValletta
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll still play through this year because i've worked my life being able to get some games in and It can be fun at times but as things stand I definitely won't be buying the next one. First time since 99.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t blame ya guys.... it’s getting very very unbearable and pathetic tbh.... I’m not affect by this BS promo but god would I be flamed if I was. Smh bad bad move ea .
  • Brilliant move if you ask me mate. Game is supposed to be fun lad don’t see the need to get all agitated mate.
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    This game is a disgrace...EA are a disgrace and it breathes through this toxic pathetic community.

    This will my last year playing. I'm fed up spending time on this trash.

    But what will you do next year when you watch a match or MOTD and fancy a game ? Please dont say PES🤣😋
  • limjitwe
    6694 posts Big Money Move
    To each his own. Why get so angry all of a sudden?

    Not sure what would you do for a football fix though.
  • Inutiles FC
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    From Fifa 08 to Fifa 14 the game was nice, pro clubs, ultimate team without trying to squeeze every penny from our packets and the tournaments that you can play with you friend outside ultimate team mode, now is a toxic game.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    Brilliant move if you ask me mate. Game is supposed to be fun lad don’t see the need to get all agitated mate.

    Wish I could help you out.... But the amount of negativie feedbacks with only a handful positive feedback like you makes me wonder how do you have such a positive feedback for these awful promo after promo...Either you are an incarnation of a demi god or a faithful EA employee trying to stop the unrest
  • Batman442
    3765 posts National Call-Up
    My last year also, I'll be playing shooting games from now on, maybe get pes at some stage when it's cheap
  • Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    Brilliant move if you ask me mate. Game is supposed to be fun lad don’t see the need to get all agitated mate.

    Wish I could help you out.... But the amount of negativie feedbacks with only a handful positive feedback like you makes me wonder how do you have such a positive feedback for these awful promo after promo...Either you are an incarnation of a demi god or a faithful EA employee trying to stop the unrest

    He's a troll.
  • bullettoot
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was in the US for 20 days. Which kept me away from Fifa. When I returned powered up the PS played 2 games and deleted Fifa. Didn’t have the guts to delete my UT. Weekends are free, you don’t actually see it but WL takes so much time of your weekend it’s scary. Just give it a try skip one WL.
Sign In or Register to comment.