New promo is an absolute joke just like the company

TheDinhoKid10
1298 posts Professional
Seriously... “Icon moments” ... really... like honestly the blantent disrespect for this community is so obvious i hate it. This is a clear cash grab like the last 2 promos. Its terrible.

You give us prime icons only to upgrade them? So why even do these SBC’s lmao.

So prime Keane and Prime Nesta (who i just completed last week) arent really prime and i wasted my coins on the “best” versions of those cards... nice

If you’re defending EA for this, you’re an idiot. Icons should NOT get upgrades. They should have set stats. They shouldnt have upgrades because these are players ratings when they were at their absolute greatest. Giving us these “moments” icons just sh**s on us because now they can justifiably upgrade things that shouldnt be upgraded and get away with it because you ignorant bunch who waste money on FP will do so and defend EA.

Comments

• Illini McG
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    At what point do we see 100 plus ratings........coming very soon to an EA promo near you. What a joke!
  • Pay2Lose
    901 posts Professional
    I keep telling people not to do sbcs
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    Illini McG wrote: »
    At what point do we see 100 plus ratings........coming very soon to an EA promo near you. What a joke!

Bet, they had then on the mobile game!
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    Pay2Lose wrote: »
    I keep telling people not to do sbcs

I mean the cost me maybe 400k, more if you count my Untradeables value. but it still pisses me off that I supposedly had the “prime” versions of Keane and Nesta but now we have Icons getting a boost. Garbage **** company continues to lie to us
  • OZero
    4330 posts National Call-Up
    I really think it’s misrepresentation and EA should be sued
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    I really think it’s misrepresentation and EA should be sued

Excactly. But their TOS is so whack its not even funny. Basically if they chose to shut fown the servers tomorrow and keep them off till fifa 20 then they would owe us zero compensation 😂