If this is you..be ashamed of yourself

Syko
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 11
LMAO this is just beyond sad. These weren't even single boost cards but ALL stats boost cards on every player. Even did long celebrations and watched full replays. Must be proud.

I'm happy this doesn't happen often in Fut 19.

2heg32b.jpg

Comments

• MUFC_420
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love these games as you know they don't have enough confidence in themselves and put added pressure on by using attribute cards :D
  • So I takd it you lost mate?
  • Momus
    1441 posts Professional
    edited February 11
    Love using a full team with + 10 attribute cards on them

If you have the right manager you can get prime Gullit on 99 in all face stats except defending which is 96
  • Nodge86
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Syko wrote: »
    LMAO this is just beyond sad. These weren't even single boost cards but ALL stats boost cards on every player. Even did long celebrations and watched full replays. Must be proud.

2heg32b.jpg

Hurts when you lose huh?
  • Syko
    Hahaha no no it ended up being a draw 2-2, even if i lost i wouldn't care losing to that bs. It's not some salty thread because i lost, i never make threads like that but that photo is just comical. Having these kind of players and still putting 11 +all boost stats on them is just really really sad :D
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3858 posts National Call-Up
    The best thing about seeing a team like that is when I quit on the first minute knowing they have wasted all their time and those cards. Quite happy to take a loss for that.
  • Nodge86
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hahaha no no it ended up being a draw 2-2, even if i lost i wouldn't care losing to that bs. It's not some salty thread because i lost, i never make threads like that but that photo is just comical. Having these kind of players and still putting 11 +all boost stats on them is just really really sad :D

Then what’s to be ashamed about?
  • HideousCompany
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How much actual money do we think he's spent on this game? That's obsession right there
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3858 posts National Call-Up
    How much actual money do we think he's spent on this game? That's obsession right there

Icon moments target audience.
  • Seanregal
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The best thing about seeing a team like that is when I quit on the first minute knowing they have wasted all their time and those cards. Quite happy to take a loss for that.

Awww your always so nice.
  • Syko
    edited February 11

Thats just evil >:)
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Then what’s to be ashamed about?

I'm sure you can figure that one out by yourself.
  • The best thing about seeing a team like that is when I quit on the first minute knowing they have wasted all their time and those cards. Quite happy to take a loss for that.

Exactly that, quitting @ 1st minute after 3 pauses.

Same when I have to play against a squad full of loan super high rated players

I know, I should get a life 🙄

• W16
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect

2heg32b.jpg

Haha do this card still beeing used? Are they Ok in Rivals or what mode do you play?
  • BenGriggs420
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 11
    Side note.... with the cats all being IF or higher their stats are likely too high for the training to have any relevance at all.
    Particularly with the lack of chem.
    Waste.
    I presume the hate is for the possibility that he’s “pay to play”.
    I’d be more inclined to kinda chuckle at the lapse of understanding for the functionality in general.
    More attracted to names and pictures, like most sheeple.
    He’s a homer... gotta give him that. Obviously from the boot.

On the note of the pretty cards versus common cards.... a squad full of TOTW or others is highly likely at this point. The game was downloadable in September.
    It’s February. At 100k$ per week (easy earnings if committed) your squad could easily look like this.

It’s all preference. We’ve all seen the ongoing WL experiment. Common cards vs IF and how you finish. There barely a difference.... But... you’ve earned the coins. It’s called ULTIMATE TEAM.

Have at it.

Play and let that be the bidness.
  • Momus
    1441 posts Professional

I did this against a a cheap gold team that had a 1 game loan TOTY pogba nominee.
  • Syko
    edited February 12

W16 wrote: »

2heg32b.jpg

Haha do this card still beeing used? Are they Ok in Rivals or what mode do you play?

You can use them in Rivals only, it doesnt work it WL.

• Syko
    edited February 12
    Side note.... with the cats all being IF or higher their stats are likely too high for the training to have any relevance at all.
    Waste.
    I’d be more inclined to kinda chuckle at the lapse of understanding for the functionality in general.

On the note of the pretty cards versus common cards.... a squad full of TOTW or others is highly likely at this point. The game was downloadable in September.
    It’s February. At 100k$ per week (easy earnings if committed) your squad could easily look like this.

It’s all preference. We’ve all seen the ongoing WL experiment. Common cards vs IF and how you finish. There barely a difference.... But... you’ve earned the coins. It’s called ULTIMATE TEAM.

Have at it.

It's not hate. It's sad to be using all stats boost on cards that are expensive and there are some game changers in there. I don't care about pay to play, i'm used to that by now. You're talking way to much about his colored cards, that is way beside the point. He could have a full gold squad with these same players, the boosts would still have the same effect. The NIF Ronaldo vs the one he has isn't much of a difference ingame and it certainly doesn't have the same effect like putting 11 stat boosts on every player at all.

Also, you're wrong about the boost cards not having any relevance. I suggest you put silver and gold +all stats on 11 of your players and see how immense they get ingame. For example his Dybala was running all over the place pressuring, chasing and intercepting like TOTY Kante and he felt quite a lot stronger than he should be. Same goes for every other player on the team.

In the end, everyone can do what they want to. But still, my mind was blown with him having that kind of team and adding 11 boosts cards on top of it.

i just wanted to share this one, nothing else.

• BenGriggs420
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Waste.

Have at it.

It's not hate. It's sad to be using all stats boost on cards that are expensive and there are some game changers in there. I don't care about pay to play, i'm used to that by now. You're talking way to much about his colored cards, that is way beside the point. He could have a full gold squad with these same players, the boosts would still have the same effect. The NIF Ronaldo vs the one he has isn't much of a difference ingame and it certainly doesn't have the same effect like putting 11 stat boosts on every player at all.

Also, you're wrong about the boost cards not having any relevance. I suggest you put silver and gold +all stats on 11 of your players and see how immense they get ingame. For example his Dybala was running all over the place pressuring, chasing and intercepting like TOTY Kante and he felt quite a lot stronger than he should be. Same goes for every other player on the team.

In the end, everyone can do what they want to. But still, my mind was blown with him having that kind of team and adding 11 boosts cards on top of it.

i just wanted to share this one, nothing else.

Cheers man!