Squad battles cheat?

Kingkay
1733 posts Fans' Favourite
I don’t understand how on legendary bronze players are leaving my 92 rated pacey players for dead when I do through balls ?

Comments

• Unemesis
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 11
    The AI in SB just cheats or alters the game to its advantage, it's not about difficulty or chemistry, many times I've played the first team with standard golds/silvers/bronzes players, ovr 72 chem 55 on legendary, and find that match more difficult than the 3rd team full of rare golds ovr +82 chem +98.

It doesn't matter if your players are +92 ovr when the AI players are always well positioned, breathing down on your players' necks and applying that form of team press with full reactions, and all those situations out of control like perfect ping pong passes or marking so closely that looks as if the AI could actively control more than one player at the time.

• ZiaFC
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The AI actively controls probably all 11 at one time its the only way to explain how the AI can chase you down with one player to attempt a tackle and use two more players to team mate press the ball carrier and yet they are still able to completely mark all of your runners and attackers. Leaving you with a three on one and no real viable passing options except back to a defender.
  • Blackbag69
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In SB the AI is the master at PTB and counter attacking whilst playing constant pressure
  • kraid
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    it ups the stats of cpu players on higher difficulties. its not cheating its a game mechanic we all know about. dont run in straight lines
  • Unemesis
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 12
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    The AI actively controls probably all 11 at one time its the only way to explain how the AI can chase you down with one player to attempt a tackle and use two more players to team mate press the ball carrier and yet they are still able to completely mark all of your runners and attackers. Leaving you with a three on one and no real viable passing options except back to a defender.

Agree.

I think that there's no need to reduce AI difficulty, the AI just should be tuned to play in similar conditions as any human player, controlling just one player at the time, affected by formations (not playing with 2 cdms every time), tactics, players stats, normal reactions/interceptions, normal player switching speed, no berserker mode with unstoppable ping pong passes/crosses ending in unstoppable shoots/headers.
  • alvchong
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Now SB is only for me to test my new player and formation. U will be surprised even semi pro 87 rated team AI play like legendary and score is unstoppable. Remembered Fifa 18 semi pro is for anyone that never play or hold controller before.