Brainstorm new FUT Promo ideas!!

RayS
25587 posts Player of the Year
Clearly a new barrier in promos has been broken when Prime Icons are no longer Prime Icons.

What other promos will we see now?? Nothing is impossible!!!

Comments

• Colzy
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why cap ratings at 99? The next will be “100+ club”
  • bjornini
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Prime TOTY FS players

Feat: 99 Vinicius Jr., 99 De Ligt and 99 Sancho
  • Moose Factory
    3545 posts National Call-Up
    Might as well throw in out of position promo cards at this point. Striker VVD.
  • WryLucky
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Youtuber Meta Recommendations - All new players with vastly increased height and five star skills moves for all your crossing needs! 90 rated minimum.
  • Fab
    17823 posts World Class
    just give me a 92 petey crouch
  • RayS
    NEW Current EA Staff Members as Icons (CEASMAI)

Will you choose Prime EA_Zaro?*

*Only available through exclusive 5 minute SBC requiring submission of 11 EA servers
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looking forward to the NHL away day players who are best during button delay as they have skates for the ice our players turn on
  • Recoba10
    1249 posts Professional
    All French national team players rated 95+ because they won the last WC, the same could apply to Real madrid because of the CL.
  • RayS
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    It is also a good time to announce on Friday that Headliners will go down +1 every week that they don’t make the TOTW and that FUT future stars rotate back to their original forms at the first full moon after the spring equinox, unless it’s a Tuesday then it will be the following Monday

:D :D :D good one this
  • joehuk
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    It is also a good time to announce on Friday that Headliners will go down +1 every week that they don’t make the TOTW and that FUT future stars rotate back to their original forms at the first full moon after the spring equinox, unless it’s a Tuesday then it will be the following Monday

Brilliant :joy:
  • Professor
    1389 posts Professional
    They could bring in the characters from super Mario strikers

92 rated Mario
    94 Waluigui who would be "Meta" due to his height
    Prime Bowser would be a rock in defense
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

EA Devs will be stealing this idea watch out :D
  • Ishibum
    12399 posts Has That Special Something
    I would have loved to have been in the room for the meeting that produced this current gem. We can only dream of the promos that didn't make the cut...yet
  • RayS
    Colzy wrote: »
    Actually I think we should stop this else they might use them as genuine ideas guys

Ea may have possibly announced the Icon Moments promo as a trigger to crowd source more ideas :o we've played right into their hands :( :( :(
  • Might as well throw in out of position promo cards at this point. Striker VVD.

Fut birthday

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    How about pro Fifa player cards that boost to 99 when you play at home during weekend league ?
  • BondJame5Collins
    443 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Flashback position changes. For Example

- Ramos played RB for Seville
    - Van Persie started off as a winger
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    The one I keep coming back to is Future Icons. They already did Future Stars, and now they are doing next level icons. So how about this:

“To honour the best active players of the last decade that will surely enter the Hall of Fame, we present to you Future Icons. This select group of players has made their mark on football history and will be forever known as one of the greatest. Now you can link your favorite active players to any card you want with these special Future Icons. Only available in packs for a limited time.
    vtwgjjrb.jpeg
    Tell me this isn’t going to happen, I dare you.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    The one I keep coming back to is Future Icons. They already did Future Stars, and now they are doing next level icons. So how about this:

“To honour the best active players of the last decade that will surely enter the Hall of Fame, we present to you Future Icons. This select group of players has made their mark on football history and will be forever known as one of the greatest. Now you can link your favorite active players to any card you want with these special Future Icons. Only available in packs for a limited time.
    vtwgjjrb.jpeg
    Tell me this isn’t going to happen, I dare you.

That mugshot will never not haunt me
  • Tornado31619
    16947 posts World Class
    The “we’re going to fix our servers” promo.

Actually, that’s a bit too unrealistic.
  • Silver and bronze Icons.
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well they make the Star Wars games so expect a crossover soon.

Darth Vader in defence will be able to hack your strikers who are through on goal with a force thrown lightsaber

Obi Wan Kenobi in goal can influence you to shoot a certain way during penalty shootouts with Jedi mind tricks

Ja Ja Binks can take over commentary to completely p*ss off your opponents, resulting in a 60% chance of a rage quit

The Mos Eisley Cantina Band can come on for goal celebrations, forcing your opponent to listen to a 3 minute rendition of the infamous music

Chewbacca can rip the arms off your opponents player *Will result in an immediate red card, however your opponents player will continue the game with no arms causing them to hobble around the pitch falling over uncontrollably*

The possibilities are endless
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    Literal Pay To Win.

enter a WL match. In the lobby, whoever enters more FP is awarded the win. Easy.

The sad thing is, they would make so much money from this :D
  • FUT cards of your favourite video game characters. The appeal of Solid Snake and Geralt of Rivia up front with John Marston at CAM will be sure to sell more FP and would also bring in a whole new audience.