Finally out of division 5........

Avfc20017
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 11
And into division 4!! What’s the highest division you’ve been in and show me your teams!!

Comments

• TopClass13
    938 posts Professional
    Calm down lad.

D5/4, all the same. Same gk mistakes, same bounce offs, same old same old.

D3 and up's different.

Been in 3, lasted for 6 or 7 matches.
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    calm down lol
  • WarrenBarton
    4908 posts National Call-Up
    Div 4 was sweaty. Div 3 is nicer imo
  • Avfc20017
    Only trying to do a positive thread instead of the usual moaning that goes on that’s all 😁
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congrats bro. Been in div 5 for the longest.

Keep thinking I just need one more player. Lol. Going to keep on grinding away.
  • SinkXI
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    “Calm down” 😂 I was buzzing when I got promoted a few weeks ago too after being in d5 since release. D5 I felt was an absolute lottery because there’s people in that division that clearly shouldn’t be there, and also some not so good players. D4 is consistently tough but don’t think I’ve had a harder game than I got in d5
  • Avfc20017
    Thanks, I kept getting to 1590 then lose a couple lol but just recently built a decent team and it makes a difference.
  • Avfc20017
    SinkXI wrote: »
    “Calm down” 😂 I was buzzing when I got promoted a few weeks ago too after being in d5 since release. D5 I felt was an absolute lottery because there’s people in that division that clearly shouldn’t be there, and also some not so good players. D4 is consistently tough but don’t think I’ve had a harder game than I got in d5

I totally agree with you there’s definitely a lot of really good players in division 5 but until ea update the rewards to make it worth while to be in them divisions I can’t see it changing unfortunately.
  • Started in d5, and Ive been up to d3 but I'm now stuck at d4.

I don't think I'll move up if I don't upgrade from my 300k team. But I'll keep trying.
  • Avfc20017 wrote: »
    And into division 4!! What’s the highest division you’ve been in and show me your teams!!

Congratz. I'm gonna stay in div.5 forever.
  • Aguy9916
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well done see you on the other side comrade! I've been stuck in D5 since day one so I know why you're getting excited... it's my main aim to finally move up in this bloody game 😂😂😂😂
  • iRusty_yo
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite

This.

Was in div 4 for months and finally reached div 3.

Since the patch I’ve been slowly moving up the skill rating and as of right now I’m 1 win away from div 2.
  • Avfc20017
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    Well done see you on the other side comrade! I've been stuck in D5 since day one so I know why you're getting excited... it's my main aim to finally move up in this bloody game 😂😂😂😂

Haha yeah i was stuck in there from day one!division 4 rewards don’t look that bad
  • Avfc20017
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

This.

Was in div 4 for months and finally reached div 3.

Since the patch I’ve been slowly moving up the skill rating and as of right now I’m 1 win away from div 2.

Congrats!!
  • Avfc20017
    What teams is everyone using?
  • iRusty_yo
    Avfc20017 wrote: »

YfAeVQA.jpg
  • I'm on my way to getting out of 5 too. Only its to 6...lol
  • Avfc20017
    I'm on my way to getting out of 5 too. Only its to 6...lol

Lol gotta keep trying mate!
  • Avfc20017
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

YfAeVQA.jpg

That is a quality team!!!
  • Avfc20017
    I heard van der sar was abit dodgy?
  • iRusty_yo
    I heard van der sar was abit dodgy?

He’s ok, all gk’s are poor this year.

Gives VVD full chem though
  • Avfc20017
    Yeah true I currently use cll fahrmann that’s as close to consistent I can get this year, wouldn’t mind toty de gea tho 😉
  • kraid
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    just made it into div 2. no idea what the rewards are so not sure if ill even bother staying up here.

well done getting out of div 5, been awhile since i was there but keep reading that its a crazy mix of player abilities in there
    55211353cc084658c395632d7b4ff17e.jpg
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    11634 posts Has That Special Something
    Just got promoted to division 4 myself....trust me, it's worse....sorry to say it ...but it is. The level of scum in division 4 is rife.
  • FC_Juris
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 12
    Congratz mate! I finally got promoted to Div4 myself last week after a long grind. A fair warning though, it's just as toxic and random as Div5. I went on a pretty good run and all the way up to 1720 SR. Then the game decided I was too high and I lost the next 6.

Now I just wonder if I should stop playing for a while to definitely stay above 1500 and in Div4. Rivals is a ridiculous setup - you grind for months to reach the next level - then you have 4-5 bad games/bad gameplay/bad matchup/bad randomness and you're back where you started. It's heartbreaking and drains your soul.
  • mway
    55 posts Park Captain
    Don´t worry you will be back to DIV 5
  • Shaz2018x
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well done keep pushing up lad.

Least OP isnt on here moaning and crying lol