Mini_Miudo WINNER! FORUM TOURNAMENT WITH 4600 FP PRIZE!

HishamAyman
2583 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 19
Hi everyone, so I decided to make a forum tournament to make things more exciting. In this tournament I will add requirements that should be met to be able to compete in it. This may lead to you:
1- Buying players
2- Having to make some changes to your team
3- Limiting the amount of elite players in the team
These points are just there to make it more fun for everyone. If you don't like any of the points stated or if you are going to complain about it mid competition please don't participate.

I am willing to take suggestions from people before the start of the competition but during the competition requirements will not change. If people enjoy the tournament I might make it a weekly/bi-weekly thing.

Rules:
- No toxic messages or comments
- You have to keep in touch with opponents (you can download PS Messages app to assure your opponent that you did not disappear even if you are away)
- No shushing celebration, whatever happens.

Would be appreciated from participants if they try create a positive atmosphere and attitude. Would appreciate as well if you don't just ptb and counter attack, but these are not part of the rules, I can not disallow a playing style.

The tournament will consist of 32 players from across Europe. I will not participate in this tournament because I'm the one organizing it and people might think I'd be biased. First stage will be 8 groups consisting of 4 teams each. The whole tournament will be Home and Away games except for the final.
In order to participate, please sign up by commenting your PSN gamertag and mention the region you are in.

I am willing to make another tournament for the people in the Americas region but I want to make sure first that there are enough players. So if you are in the americas region please do the same (commenting your PSN gamertag and mention the region you are in) and if there are enough players I will make a tournament with the same rules and objectives.

Prizes:
4600 FP

Objectives:
- Max 1 Icon/TOTY players
- Team overall 84 (Negotiable still)
- Only gold players allowed (No bronze Benching)
- All players must be in position, so no players out of position in the starting squad. (Show us your creativity)

How to comment after the game:
@firstplayer vs @Secondplayer
Score: 1-0
Scorers:
Assists:
Link of a goal you like in the game (if applicable)

At the end of the competition I will announce the:
Winner
Top Scorer
Top Assistant
Player of the Tournament
Goal of the Tournament (If you like a goal you scored please upload it on youtube and post the link)

Participants: (Europe)
1- @Delboy13710 - Dodgydell
2- @Jobiwan - jobiwan-88
3- @fifaplayerbol - tphealy
4- @Chuckball -chuckball
5- @Dth83 - Dth-83
6- @kayron16 - Kayron_16
7- @AzizaG - AzizaGhalila
8- @Mini_Miudo Mini_Miudo
9- @KinggHuss - KinggHuss
10- @KinggHuss s friend - alizelzele
11- @Pattebennekou - Pattebennekou
12- @Carlton_Legend - Carlton_Legend
13- @Frecker - Frecker06
14- @OmarZ_14
15- @Caspertjuh - Caspertjuh
16- @Thuq - Thuq93
17- @Demon_reborn - d-jefe2070
18- @El.Diego - el_diego86
19- @Jambo1410 Jambo1410
20- @Pxul_ - pxui-
21- @Prime_7 - PRIME-13
22- @TBE-THE-BEST-EVER - Sarjan2k11
23- @Pogba_skillz6 - FIFAKIAN
24- @Edward220967
25- @Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX - Keith_hno
26- @Huss81 - Huss81
27- @AEsey - no1gamer82
28- @Burnie - burnieboy9
29- @Derryboy1893 - derryboy_1893
30- @RvN008 -
31- @Nervous_Nick - Nervousnick99
32- @Richehb1 - richehb1

Knockout Stage:

1- @AzizaG vs @Carlton_Legend
2- @Mini_Miudo vs @Burnie

If there are any mistakes please let me know!

Please post your team, changes mid-competition are allowed, but please post the change you made.
Thank you everyone
Now this may grab someones attention :D

Table:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uD7sqcot8vI2L2jRRBD6unajKZ51_2QJvXKqbmnJZNA/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited by HishamAyman on

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9511 posts League Winner
    Interesting but... not sure I can be bothered playing FIFA more than I have to. :lol: Will think about it, but nice of you to provide a reward. 👍
  • Clancy
    7673 posts League Winner
    don't buy the 4,600 FP yet!

I'll enter, and if I win the prize is EA doesn't get anybody's $$$
  • Mini_Miudo
    9511 posts League Winner
    Clancy wrote: »

I mean, he could always make it a PSN card instead so you can get something else rather than give EA your money. :lol: Although they are region locked. Paypal transfer would work too. Just some suggestions, but of course if you decline the reward that works as well. :p
  • Demon_reborn
    2683 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still think silvers are the way to go.... a toty ron would ruin any 84 cb.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4269 posts National Call-Up
    84 rating is too low tbh, the average person has 88/89 rated teams, would mean having to make a whole new team just for this
  • Ishibum
    11524 posts Has That Special Something
    Great idea. Due to region and that, it's not one I can enter, but will follow with interest.
  • HishamAyman

Mini_Miudo wrote: »

I mean, he could always make it a PSN card instead so you can get something else rather than give EA your money. :lol: Although they are region locked. Paypal transfer would work too. Just some suggestions, but of course if you decline the reward that works as well. :p

Am I allowed to give a prize other than FP in the forums? If yes I can just buy the VISA Gift card of $50 CAD and send it to someone.
  • HishamAyman
    Thats why I limited it to one, anyways im trying to see what objectives will suit everyone the objectives are still negotiable
    84 rating is too low tbh, the average person has 88/89 rated teams, would mean having to make a whole new team just for this
    88/89 is a bit too high don't you think? How about 86? You still have the subs to decrease your rating, and I don't think everyone would enjoy stacked teams

• HishamAyman
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Great idea. Due to region and that, it's not one I can enter, but will follow with interest.

Which region are you in?
  • Too bad, im from America. would love to participate if there is 1 for NA.
  • Clancy
    7673 posts League Winner

Am I allowed to give a prize other than FP in the forums? If yes I can just buy the VISA Gift card of $50 CAD and send it to someone.

I'm in USA so don't count me in. Was just suggesting a non-EA supporting prize
  • ha032742
    34235 posts Moderator

Shhh

tenor.gif
  • Thuq
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 12
    I'm actually interested. And for the rating i think 84 is perfect, sounds fair and makes you change your ordinary team and try something else.

Thuq93
    EU
    Post edited by Thuq on
  • Delboy13710
    3748 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 11
    I’m down
  • Jobiwan
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I'll have a go too...
  • Delboy13710
    I’m down

• fifaplayerbol
    4269 posts National Call-Up
    I am down, weekend league is dead to me after getting elite every other week and no one useful in the reds
  • Chuckball
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In too
  • Dth83
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @HishamAyman
    Please sign me up for Europe.
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m down

Kayron_16

UK
  • AzizaG
    2405 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im down
    Uk
    Psn: AzizaGhalila
  • Delboy13710
    Think 84 is good , made my team into 86 just by changing subs around . So example I start Naingolan at cam to get Hazard on 7chem that wouldn’t be aloud ?
  • Mini_Miudo
    9511 posts League Winner
    edited February 12
    84 is perfectly fine.

Sign me up as well. Be good to get some backups in case someone changes their mind.
  • Delboy13710
    84 is perfectly fine.

Sign me up as well. Be good to get some backups in case someone changes their mind.

Could have the forum grudge match

@bigpokey24 vs @Mini_Miudo
  • RandomLhama83
    10088 posts Has That Special Something
    why cant NA players play?
  • HishamAyman
    Think 84 is good , made my team into 86 just by changing subs around . So example I start Naingolan at cam to get Hazard on 7chem that wouldn’t be aloud ?

It is allowed, I meant you can't have neymar as LF to use him in the ST position for example
    why cant NA players play?

Just for the connection, but since there seems to be lots of players from NA, I will add one for NA too

@fifaplayerbol Seems like everyone is okay with 84's, so I think I will go with 84s for now and see how it goes. I hope you don't have to make big changes to your team but even if you do, trying more cards in the game is fun.
  • HishamAyman
    For people who were in please post your psn-gamertag and location
    For people in North America I have opened a tournament for you guys as well so if you are in please let me know
  • Delboy13710
    Dodgydell
    Uk 🇬🇧
    Actually looking forward to the lower requirements , hopefully no pauses for subs first min ?
  • Dth83
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dth-83
    Sweden
  • Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    i would but unfortunately i'm not that good and i can only play weekends so prbly wont work for me