NEW PRIME ICON MOMENTS! Share your opinion! VOTE!

Comments

• Mr_Matchup1
    3960 posts National Call-Up
    Other,...
    dodonius wrote: »
    I did the Prime Best SBC and actually i am feeling **** :/ :/

I've played about 15 games with him and now there is a better version :D
  • Amdp9
    2195 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    For sure not playing FUT anymore !
  • Tony356
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    So George Best basicly gets an inform while he's dead. EA is looking quite tragic tbh, I start to believe those stories that they're losing money.
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    Let’s just cover up the fact that our game is trash by releasing more ridiculously priced cards so idiots spend FP on our game. Shambles
  • Navraat
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    I looked at prime best on futhead minimal upgrades

fcf8d799f919b865d4b5c24b0ffd3b82.png

Henry on the other hand has insane boost to the point where he might play way better

998f08148b2b656985ad5f34eda44f8b.png

• opasni_
    3641 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 11
    I have no words anymore
    They should just ditch whole FUT concept and give everyone every card to build whatever team you want. Just disable coins.

LOL

I just don't get it, heroic moments? I thought Icons are Icons because of their heroic moments, especially Prime ones meaning they did something extraordinary.

Now they have historic moments on top of the historic moments. Mind...
  • CarlF
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    This is an absolutely ridiculous promo. In fact, it's shameful. I spent 1.6m doing the Prime Ballack SBC, because I wanted the PRIME Ballack. When they release a higher version, I no longer have the Prime Ballack. I want my 1.6m back. Of course I won't get it. They can stick Fifa 20 up their hole.
  • Navraat
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 11
    I have no words anymore
    reminder this was last year and it said these Icons were at their best in their prime

0bd94f6c6942f2a9e217156ee58c57ed.png

Next Promo: Prime Icons at their Primest Prime in their Prime during their Prime Years
  • Pocketsquareguy
    2443 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 11
    I have no words anymore
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Think it's unfair on those with prime icons, Best has just finished and all the owners find he now has a higher card after spending the coins.

Really appreciate the honesty from a mod. Well done sir.
  • Dazzler179
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Pure greed from EA. This would be good idea at the start of the game when people know that prime icons aren’t the top version of a player.

It’s also getting ridiculous how many crazy rated players are getting added on a weekly basis. Promo after promo after promo.
  • oldboiler
    1178 posts Professional
    A for creativity
    Slight chance they might open the heroic version as an SBCs requiring the prime version?

Otherwise this could be a really counter productive promo....I definetly won’t be completing any further icon non-prime SBCs

• SuperRob
    1209 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    It does leave you speechless with how low EA are willing to go to make money. They have totally managed to destroy the icons this year with there releasing of sbcs, and now they get informs when they cant even be bothered to release the old primes.

On the plus side their revenues must be really poor against their targets to even consider this. This alone has cheered me up.
  • Tony356
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Slight chance they might open the heroic version as an SBCs requiring the prime version?

Otherwise this could be a really counter productive promo....I definetly won’t be completing any further icon non-prime SBCs

I cant see that happen. Would be good though
  • Eroberto
    1081 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Mattheus and Henry haven’t had their sbc yet right? So it would be utterly ridiculous to give them sbc’s for their non-prime-prime versions.

You know what I think? This is a return to last year’s format, they release these new icon versions every few weeks, with their sbc at the same time. That is the only thing that makes sense for me.

Imagine they release a 94 best SBC on Friday with the same requirements as the 93? I wouldn’t put it past these greedy ****
  • HideousCompany
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Other,...
    Can't even afford Baby icons so won't affect me lol
  • Raider
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 11
    I have no words anymore
    wtf is this, just make them all 99 everything cuz theres just no point anymore
  • Jeyj38
    690 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    EA is making quitting Fifa quite easy for me now. Cheers.
  • Heshyooo
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    Final nail in the coffin
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    This is a step to far.
  • HelloDearie
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    Dear oh dear. A prime now becomes not so prime. It’s s slap in the face to anyone who has done prime SBC’s. Tbh are we suprised? The game is a joke, the company is a joke. Crapola promo after crapola promo, all getting more stupid than the last.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1145 posts Professional
    edited February 11
    I have no words anymore
    Its so pathetic. The cash grab since toty has been shocking really. To a point that people who would normally care less are taking notice.
  • sonnyfilth
    3666 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    @deang07 @sonnyfilth finally they release some big icons! What do you think?

I'm never spending a $ on FP again, and I recommend you all start to do the same.

I'm going to start my campaign to accelerate the banning of FP in other countries soon I think, just need someone with some basic video editing experience.

When EA see what hit them in the coming months it will be hilarious, absolute joke.

The fact what I'm doing hasn't been done or gained some momentum before is a bit shocking to me, but if you want to DM me with a discord ID or somewhere where EA can't see for details, I'll let you in early ;) @Futfanatic
  • Derryboy1893
    2879 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    It's a joke, only way to save it is if my not so prime primes get upgraded to prime primes.
  • Blackbag69
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have no words anymore
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    Even Bateson has hit the hump that’s how ridiculous this is

Bet he still spends $0000's on FP trying to pack one because it makes good content.

• limjitwe
    5362 posts Big Money Move
    Other,...
    Abit ridiculous but doesn’t affect me as I won’t pack 1.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    3960 posts National Call-Up
    Other,...
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Abit ridiculous but doesn’t affect me as I won’t pack 1.

Someone should start a thread when they get released to see if anyone on the forum packs one
  • alvchong
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 12
    I have no words anymore
    YouTuber will glorify this moment...
  • Noob_FC
    1885 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no words anymore
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    I voted for the other guy

Sir. I salute you!!! The amount of times u support and then retaliate them is just insane. The ping pong in ur opinion is more than what I see in the game!!
  • Pay2Lose
    886 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    What’s this bs?