NEW PRIME ICON MOMENTS! Share your opinion! VOTE!

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    14073 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore

That's literally just an Icon IF, complete with position change for that specific match.
  • IAIK7
    2331 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other,...

That's literally just an Icon IF, complete with position change for that specific match.

Must ... resist ... ADP 😫
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Looks bad for a LW
  • IAIK7
    2331 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 13
    Other,...
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Looks bad for a LW

Granted he doesn't have 95 pace. But I play FIFA for cards of players that I love irl. ADP is one of those. I wonder whether his work rates will have changed. Same goes with Cannavaro.
  • Futfanatic
    11225 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore

LW delpi... didn’t expect that.
  • Markman007
    2104 posts Fans' Favourite
    More content = more fun

Yea man, one of my favs of all time. Gonna be hard to resist.
  • oldboiler
    1645 posts Play-Off Hero
    A for creativity
    Yup I was sure I was gonna do the nedved SBC after selling his prime, but this ADP :#

096-B54-D9-D7-EF-42-BE-87-D2-40-CB85266-F0-D.jpg
  • Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore
    Over 650 votes now guys! don't let it die!
  • Navraat
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    OP Del Piero has better workrates and different position than his Prime, don't know how i feel about that, seems like a big f u to those who did SBC if other icons have position change as well

• mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no words anymore
    For these super expensive ones they should do a player pick. Non repeatable where the options are perhaps two different formations but the same card
  • Navraat
    I have no words anymore

super easy when you know he will have full head of hair from his middle card
  • DFC1983
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Cant wait to submit my prime 91 Ballack for a 93 Prime Moment Ballack without any other requirements.

^how it should be.

Cant wait to submit my prime 91 Ballack for a 93 Prime Moment Ballack with a further 8 TOTW week players and 6 squads from 84-89.

^ how it will be.

Farce.
  • Navraat
    I have no words anymore
    I like the original pic, dynamic images have been thrown around everywhere to the point where they're not special
  • lukey200
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 14
    my 1st post on this forum - i think all ideas are great but when there is less than 0.2% chance of getting a promo CARD - then this is where it falls apart - for a promo every single week why should I or anyone else put in the money whats required here to pack one of these greats - if i put in 4600 fifa points then i should at least have a 25% chance - is that unreasonable to ask especially if they made these un trade-able - they get more money out of us as more people would buy into it - im sorry like alot of us now are SICK of opening packs where there is simply nothing in there . I WILL NOT GIVE EA ANY MONEY UNLESS THEY TELL US THE ODDS
  • I have no words anymore
    It's such a scam...
    Prediction for Nedved moment sbc.
    Option1: 83-88 rated squads and an icon
    Option2:83-88 rated squads and Nedved icon (but receive an ultimate pack instead of a jumbo rare players pack).
  • SuperRob
    1326 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    Having had time to assess the promotion, it is quite clearly a total shambles. It appears EA have no real clue of what is going on and they are essentially now wasting 10 days before they even think about releasing more icon sbc. Not content with being halfway through Feb with still over 40 icons sbcs to bring out, they decide that they will have to re-release some of the old ones. We have no idea now if they will bring out the elite primes but if they do it wont be until after toty. The market had gone mental now. Imagine what it will be like if they release 50 icon sbcs in a short space of time. I really do not have any words for such an incompetent company
  • Saekerhett
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    SuperRob wrote: »
    Having had time to assess the promotion, it is quite clearly a total shambles. It appears EA have no real clue of what is going on and they are essentially now wasting 10 days before they even think about releasing more icon sbc. Not content with being halfway through Feb with still over 40 icons sbcs to bring out, they decide that they will have to re-release some of the old ones. We have no idea now if they will bring out the elite primes but if they do it wont be until after toty.

You mean TOTS. TOTY already happened.
  • Navraat
    I have no words anymore
    SuperRob wrote: »
    Having had time to assess the promotion, it is quite clearly a total shambles. It appears EA have no real clue of what is going on and they are essentially now wasting 10 days before they even think about releasing more icon sbc. Not content with being halfway through Feb with still over 40 icons sbcs to bring out, they decide that they will have to re-release some of the old ones. We have no idea now if they will bring out the elite primes but if they do it wont be until after toty. The market had gone mental now. Imagine what it will be like if they release 50 icon sbcs in a short space of time. I really do not have any words for such an incompetent company

thought the same

for once these cards are rarely packed/on the market, not to mention ea is yet to release them all, who's gonna open packs in the summer if that's when we will have r9/cruyff?
  • PiotrLolo
    992 posts Professional
    Other,...
    Are these cards in packs for good?
  • MHoney1234
    6925 posts Big Money Move
    I have no words anymore
    Shambles
  • Futfanatic
    I have no words anymore
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Hey @EA_Andy I told you they would do us dirty I told you!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10080 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »

It's a complete joke now mate EA are well and truly showing their true colours and showing us exactly what they think of us. They forget that without us they are nothing!
  • MHoney1234
    I have no words anymore

@EA_GZaro - you guys are a disgrace! 49 extra in game stats on figo - it’s a UCL type upgrade and no more. Disgusting. You should hang your heads in shame
  • DeanoZoff
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting

Prime Figo valued at less than 100k

I have no words

@EA_Andy something needs to be done about this absolute mess
  • OZero
    4465 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    As predicted
  • HullCity1904
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no words anymore
    No point messaging Andy or anyone,

they're either in on it

or they've been told to keep quiet and calm us down

pointless
  • MHoney1234
    I have no words anymore
    keronc wrote: »
    Icons are getting informs now?

• MHoney1234
    I have no words anymore
    I will say it again: NOBODY asked for these prime icon moments. Just look at the poll on page 1 if you want to get a feel of the general opinion on here.

The very least EA could do is be fair to the people that already did prime sbc’s. I get that fair is a subjective word, but this sure is not fair.