NEW PRIME ICON MOMENTS! Share your opinion! VOTE!

Comments

  • VioIent_Storm
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    More content = more fun
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.

    Evidence and case notes regarding Fifa and content please ? Let me guess you can’t get them, if you come at me with something like that come with evidence before condemning me pal
  • Mc_chigby
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    EA just tweeted that you can upgrade your prime icon, although later in the game.

    Thanks for the update Andy and Mic. However, if the upgrade requires more than just the prime icon, still a slap in the face and secondly this supposed SBC might not drop until May time. Sorry to bash EA again but looks very much like they are trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted!
  • I SiR MartY I
    4928 posts National Call-Up
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    I mean, thanks Andy, but this doesn't fill me with hope. Nothing about the cost there, nothing about the timing. For all I know it means you can use it in the icon part of the 2.5M moments sbc somewhere in August...

    If you have to trade in a prime icon and then complete squads on top of that to get a boosted one, it'll be the dumbest thing they've done with icons since the player picks.

    It needs to be a straight swap.

    a straight swap would skyrocket the price of the primes and i dont think EA want that

    That's true but whatever they decide, SBC owners will get shafted the most.

    If you can buy the prime off the market now for a straight swap, you get a boosted card for prime prices, if they ask for prime + squads, then SBC owners will have to trade in a card they've already paid 1.5m for to then have to pay another 1-2m on top of that for a boosted card.
  • Liamooo
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.

    Evidence and case notes regarding Fifa and content please ? Let me guess you can’t get them, if you come at me with something like that come with evidence before condemning me pal

    What are you talking about now ? Do you think I’m the freaking judge or lawyer on this cases ? Get a life mate, go google something and find the information yourself.

  • VioIent_Storm
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    More content = more fun
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.

    Evidence and case notes regarding Fifa and content please ? Let me guess you can’t get them, if you come at me with something like that come with evidence before condemning me pal

    What are you talking about now ? Do you think I’m the freaking judge or lawyer on this cases ? Get a life mate, go google something and find the information yourself.

    Your the one throwing the so called facts without evidence, clearly evident is the rubbish you talk. Well done case dismissed due to lack of evidence.
  • Liamooo
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.

    Evidence and case notes regarding Fifa and content please ? Let me guess you can’t get them, if you come at me with something like that come with evidence before condemning me pal

    What are you talking about now ? Do you think I’m the freaking judge or lawyer on this cases ? Get a life mate, go google something and find the information yourself.

    Your the one throwing the so called facts without evidence, clearly evident is the rubbish you talk. Well done case dismissed due to lack of evidence.

    Go get help mate
  • VioIent_Storm
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    More content = more fun
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.

    Evidence and case notes regarding Fifa and content please ? Let me guess you can’t get them, if you come at me with something like that come with evidence before condemning me pal

    What are you talking about now ? Do you think I’m the freaking judge or lawyer on this cases ? Get a life mate, go google something and find the information yourself.

    Your the one throwing the so called facts without evidence, clearly evident is the rubbish you talk. Well done case dismissed due to lack of evidence.

    Go get help mate

    I think go get educated is more appropriate for you sir, add the tears over a virtual card and I’m the one who needs help ?

    Amusement at its best.

  • Liamooo
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.

    Evidence and case notes regarding Fifa and content please ? Let me guess you can’t get them, if you come at me with something like that come with evidence before condemning me pal

    What are you talking about now ? Do you think I’m the freaking judge or lawyer on this cases ? Get a life mate, go google something and find the information yourself.

    Your the one throwing the so called facts without evidence, clearly evident is the rubbish you talk. Well done case dismissed due to lack of evidence.

    Go get help mate

    I think go get educated is more appropriate for you sir, add the tears over a virtual card and I’m the one who needs help ?

    Amusement at its best.

    I’m bored of you and your crazy assumptions.

    Talking about me getting educated is a laugh after reading that hilarious spelling.

    If you can’t take 2 minutes out of your time to do some research and check yourself then just stop.
  • Boomba
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 12
    I have no words anymore
    Everyone cries for content, now they cry as the new content is better than what they had before.

    Community needs to grow up, would you buy a new BMW at every yearly upgrade or moan about the upgrades NO so get realistic and stop being petulant children.

    Buying packs isn't content.

    Content would be modifying gameplay for example, in a joyful way.

    Many people cannot afford packs either, meaning it isn't content if not everybody can do it.
  • Futfanatic
    9656 posts League Winner
    I have no words anymore
    Guys FFS grow up and stop bickering like little kids. When you know you will not get through to the other person just STOP and let it go.
  • VioIent_Storm
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    More content = more fun
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.

    Evidence and case notes regarding Fifa and content please ? Let me guess you can’t get them, if you come at me with something like that come with evidence before condemning me pal

    What are you talking about now ? Do you think I’m the freaking judge or lawyer on this cases ? Get a life mate, go google something and find the information yourself.

    Your the one throwing the so called facts without evidence, clearly evident is the rubbish you talk. Well done case dismissed due to lack of evidence.

    Go get help mate

    I think go get educated is more appropriate for you sir, add the tears over a virtual card and I’m the one who needs help ?

    Amusement at its best.

    I’m bored of you and your crazy assumptions.

    Talking about me getting educated is a laugh after reading that hilarious spelling.

    If you can’t take 2 minutes out of your time to do some research and check yourself then just stop.

    Still no evidence or facts ? I’m the one with crazy assumptions ? Prove your evidence to the community to prove me wrong, you spent longer than 2 mins to try to discredit me instead of getting the facts YOU declared you know.

    This fellow forumers is why you don’t acknowledge such forum members as above.

    Full of sh— comes to mind.

  • Liamooo
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • i think its wrong they do this to the primes, feel bad for the ppl who completed the SBC's!! I myself have done 3 prime icon SBC's if my players get new versions and I'm stuck with what I currently have I wont be happy!!
  • I SiR MartY I
    4928 posts National Call-Up
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    i think its wrong they do this to the primes, feel bad for the ppl who completed the SBC's!! I myself have done 3 prime icon SBC's if my players get new versions and I'm stuck with what I currently have I wont be happy!!

    I've done 8 so far, I'm getting shafted if any of them end up getting boosted :joy:
  • Liamooo
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Guys FFS grow up and stop bickering like little kids. When you know you will not get through to the other person just STOP and let it go.


    Some people refuse to believe anything yet demand me to provide evidence for voicing an opinion.

    I don’t need to do anything anyone tells me on here unless they’re a mod and it’s against the rules. I am aloud to voice my opinion on the matter and will continue to do so.

    I understand your point as it’s taking away the point being made here and going off topic.
  • Futfanatic
    9656 posts League Winner
    edited February 12
    I have no words anymore
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Guys FFS grow up and stop bickering like little kids. When you know you will not get through to the other person just STOP and let it go.


    Some people refuse to believe anything yet demand me to provide evidence for voicing an opinion.

    I don’t need to do anything anyone tells me on here unless they’re a mod and it’s against the rules. I am aloud to voice my opinion on the matter and will continue to do so.

    I understand your point as it’s taking away the point being made here and going off topic.

    You have every right to voice your opinion and to engage in discussion. I encourage you to do so and it's is the whole point of this thread. I have no authority over you to tell you what to do. I only ask you to stop it when you see that it isn't going anywhere and it just takes the topic from the thread away from its intended target. It's not helping anyone.

    That goes for everybody in this thread, not just you.
  • Red_Arrow_FC
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have no words anymore
    I just want to open my app to see them auto updated my Best. I spent more than $100 to get his SBC done I am not planning to spend more. Because of one word they wrote ”Later in 19”
  • Boomba
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    I have no words anymore
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

    This is ridiculous, you do realise how much these sbcs cost for the best version of these cards, now I need to submit my prime icon and more to get the new best version of my old best version ? Insane

    Wow this community, so toxic and never happy, you want it for free right ?


    I’m toxic lol ? Are you ok mate ?

    Where have I displayed toxicity? I’ve aired an opinion on the matter in quite a civil manner. I have every right to be annoyed, this is clearly false advertising and I’ve paid good money for a product that’s now completely the opposite of that described when I done it.

    Don’t come at me with such nonsense

    I can’t see false advertising, I’m sure ea know the legality of this before they release such content, it’s people thinking they are lawyers and in the know that’s toxic.

    I don’t agree in the way ea do things but I don’t agree the community thinks they know the legality of what they do, if they truly did EA would be in court daily

    You have no clue mate, you’re talking absolute garbage. Ea have been in and out the courts all this year regarding a few matters. Open your eyes.

    Evidence and case notes regarding Fifa and content please ? Let me guess you can’t get them, if you come at me with something like that come with evidence before condemning me pal

    You do know Belgium can't buy FIFA points because "players don’t know exactly what they’re getting when they buy them."
    https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/ea-stops-selling-fifa-points-in-belgium-1203122099/

    Plus there was an issue with Nepenthez promoting gambling, but EA is the source of gambling?
  • OZero
    4127 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    I think the problem is, prime icon (no matter from market or SBC) was previously communicated to the customers that it is be the best version of that icon. This whole fiasco is ground breaking.

    From now on who dares to complete any icon SBC?
  • Futfanatic
    9656 posts League Winner
    I have no words anymore
    OZero wrote: »
    I think the problem is, prime icon (no matter from market or SBC) was previously communicated to the customers that it is be the best version of that icon. This whole fiasco is ground breaking.

    From now on who dares to complete any icon SBC?

    This is very true. I did 4 icon sbc’s to get rid of untradables and sbc fodder/for my team, Raul, Figo, Keane and Nedved. Wouldn’t have done any if I knew this was coming and i certainly won’t do any more from now on.
  • Lupri
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    A for creativity
    could be worth to buy a low cost prime icon, (for example nakata), and wait for these upgrades? i hope some players like vieri or inzaghi or nakata himself get a nice boost so they would be usable!
  • BeastlyHusla
    1421 posts Professional
    I have no words anymore
    luls
  • Rednip
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have no words anymore
    BS....the upgrade needs to be free if you have completed a Prime SBC and you shouldn’t have to wait. EA have screwed the pooch.
  • Liamooo
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have no words anymore
    OZero wrote: »
    I think the problem is, prime icon (no matter from market or SBC) was previously communicated to the customers that it is be the best version of that icon. This whole fiasco is ground breaking.

    From now on who dares to complete any icon SBC?

    Exactly this, you’d have to be mad to do any future prime icon sbcs

  • DFC1983
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    Is there a way to allow Untradeables only into an SBC?
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 12
    More content = more fun
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Is there a way to allow Untradeables only into an SBC?

    I think this is what they'll do tbh if possible, as it says - 'opportunity to use the SBC item'.
  • sonnyfilth
    3742 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »
    I think the problem is, prime icon (no matter from market or SBC) was previously communicated to the customers that it is be the best version of that icon. This whole fiasco is ground breaking.

    From now on who dares to complete any icon SBC?

    This is very true. I did 4 icon sbc’s to get rid of untradables and sbc fodder/for my team, Raul, Figo, Keane and Nedved. Wouldn’t have done any if I knew this was coming and i certainly won’t do any more from now on.

    Why would it stop you?

    Are you telling me if Dinho drops you won't do his 3-3.5 mil SBC with your UT's + UT icons so you can instead spend 8 mil on his upgraded card?

    It's 100% not going to stop me, it's just a disgusting thing they've done
  • WellWornBeast
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    I certainly would want to know what "later" means. If it is, say, early march or late may lol.
  • Burchy
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have no words anymore
    @EA_Andy

    Do you know if it’s just the sbc version of the prime you can submit or can one from the market be put into it as well?


  • bberger
    3437 posts National Call-Up
    I have no words anymore
    I was actually slowly starting to play again more regularly after sitting out the last 4 months..

    Already was shocked about the amount of multi-colored cards, that future stars nonsense and now this? Lmao.. greed is on another level this year..
Sign In or Register to comment.