New versions of icons being released Friday.

Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    5790 posts Big Money Move
    “Through the year”

Look forward to the 98 R9 in Aug lads
  • Carlos181
    3747 posts National Call-Up
    2ekq6w2.jpg
  • GL
    5899 posts Big Money Move
    NornIron wrote: »
    I didnt do Best to be second best I want the best.

• ccooaattssyy
    I love the dynamics :s
  • Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    2ekq6w2.jpg

Legit? Still have the badges?
  • therealmerk33
    1627 posts Play-Off Hero
    Glad I did Prime best last week, this is shameful tbh, absolutely ridiculous
  • ccooaattssyy
    GL wrote: »
    NornIron wrote: »
    I didnt do Best to be second best I want the best.

EA is basically team Rocket.

• Carlos181
    3747 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    2ekq6w2.jpg

Legit? Still have the badges?
    Naw, just mock-ups from twitter, but would be amazing dynamics
  • BarryChuckle
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They’re clearly in an absolute panic after the Belgian fifa point case. Makes me think this could begin to effect other parts of the world a lot sooner than we’d have thought.
  • CeeQue
    10436 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 11
    francis.png
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    So a Promo that is relevant for .003% of players ?
  • Libguy
    4590 posts National Call-Up
    Well babies are still babies, but what about the other cards? Sort of screws up the whole naming system. Maybe . . . .

baby

mid

subprime? budget prime? trash prime? the card formally known as prime?

super prime
  • Sercs
    18475 posts World Class
    Good call @WFCBagnall on the trade in

I also have CB matthaus so if he gets a tasty price bump I wouldn’t mind
  • WFCBagnall
    68644 posts Moderator
    2ekq6w2.jpg

Good god, that Gullit 🤤
  • CeeQue
    10436 posts Has That Special Something
    Libguy wrote: »
    Well babies are still babies, but what about the other cards? Sort of screws up the whole naming system. Maybe . . . .

baby

mid

subprime? budget prime? trash prime? the card formally known as prime?

super prime

giphy.gif
  • Pugzilla
    15445 posts World Class
    edited February 11
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Why is everybody so pissed exactly? The only people who have a right to be mad are those who did the George Best SBC.

But for everybody else I don't see why. This is the reason they have been holding on to the likes of Vieira, Gullit, R9, Henry, Matthaus etc.

Bad argument. If I’m not a Jew I can’t be outraged at the Holocaust? What is right IS RIGHT and as a player of the game I should have a say in what I feel is right for the game.
    So what exactly is the issue? If they don’t release anybody else who already had their SBC out, how is it WRONG?

Well what if I just bought Prime Matthaus from the market? He is in line for a new card on Friday so I’m sure his previous prime took a massive hit. It will send all the current Primes into a panic sale when we find out who gets “super primes” Obviously the SBC Best people, at the moment only them, are going to be savaged the worst as their card has zero value and getting the “super prime” would basically be useless.
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    Why is everybody so pissed exactly? The only people who have a right to be mad are those who did the George Best SBC.

But for everybody else I don't see why. This is the reason they have been holding on to the likes of Vieira, Gullit, R9, Henry, Matthaus etc.

Bad argument. If I’m not a Jew I can’t be outraged at the Holocaust? What is right IS RIGHT and as a player of the game I should have a say in what I feel is right for the game.

whoa.... :D
  • kfcbucket21
    6043 posts Big Money Move
    Milner wrote: »

Only this guy would go there. Jeeeez

Act

So what exactly is the issue? If they don’t release anybody else who already had their SBC out, how is it WRONG?

Well what if I just bought Prime Matthaus from the market? He is in line for a new card on Friday so I’m sure his previous prime took a massive hit. It will send all the current Primes into a panic sale when we find out who gets “super primes” Obviously the SBC Best people, at the moment only them, are going to be savaged the worst as their card has zero value and getting the “super prime” would basically be useless.
    The prime would've taken hit anyway if they released his SBC like everyone on the forums has been moaning about. Same with Gullit and co
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Serious queston @WFCBagnall @SupaNoodle1990 (two that i know do sbcs).

Lets say these dynamics are pack only (worst case scenario) will doing the prime sbc (of the ones we had before tonight) make much difference to you (asking as i feel the issue is part those who have done the icons thatll be used are shafted, but also doing an sbc for a second best prime is useless as most want icons for the nostalgia so want the best versions).

Not a chance they do SBC’s. This is cash only.

And yes it would bother me, I want the best version, some people have already paid for the best version, to be told randomly that it’s not anymore. Outrageous imo.

EN09Rxn.jpg

I know you'll be all over this.

Do you honestly think we will be able to afford these cards? 😂😂😂
  • kfcbucket21
    6043 posts Big Money Move

Lets say these dynamics are pack only (worst case scenario) will doing the prime sbc (of the ones we had before tonight) make much difference to you (asking as i feel the issue is part those who have done the icons thatll be used are shafted, but also doing an sbc for a second best prime is useless as most want icons for the nostalgia so want the best versions).

And yes it would bother me, I want the best version, some people have already paid for the best version, to be told randomly that it’s not anymore. Outrageous imo.

EN09Rxn.jpg

Some if it's the midrange guys like seedorf, keane, mvb, etc
  • Agent Murhawk
    8159 posts League Winner

You would take a loss either way when the SBC prime Matthaus came out.
  • SupaNoodle1990

EN09Rxn.jpg

Doubt it, i have no tradeable coins.
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    Milner wrote: »

Only this guy would go there. Jeeeez

hes one of yours, liverpool fans.... ;)
  • WFCBagnall
    68644 posts Moderator

EN09Rxn.jpg

Better get saving then ;)
  • SupaNoodle1990

EN09Rxn.jpg

Better get saving then ;)

Hard pass.
  • ccooaattssyy
    edited February 11
    EA be like its Valentine’s Day.

Time to END relationships and BREAK hearts.

Where’s my valentines promo.
  • Pugzilla
    15445 posts World Class
    edited February 11

You would take a loss either way when the SBC prime Matthaus came out.

Well but the people wanting the best card of Matthaus would sell their tradeable and do the SBC and still would have their best card. Now they sell their Matthaus 93 and have no hope of the best Matthaus card as his 94 will be more expensive and the 93 will have depreciation.

• ccooaattssyy
    edited February 11
    If they’d dropped just these versions day 1 with SBCs through the year, that would be great.

Juice em up a bit too.
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Does this actually make anyone want to buy packs?

No, but streamers and therefore kids will.

Haven’t spent a cent this year and I’ll be bashing EA for this on my channel as well. Maybe the corporate shill people won’t bad mouth them but most will.

Went to YouTube to check your channel and just saw a rage compilation :D :D