New versions of icons being released Friday.

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    It does say a lot, Bateson being one of the small percentage of people who has the chance to pack, buy and use these icons doesn’t like it.

That says a lot for me, regardless of what I think of him.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6905 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Does this actually make anyone want to buy packs?

Haha no the odds will be abysmal. Having a hard time believing any of the streamers or youtubers will pack one.

I've never packed an Icon in all of FUT, let alone trying to pack a specific one :joy:

Well someone will have to pack them :sweat_smile:

Also plenty of people here who’ve packed multiple icons whether it be with FP or without.

@Dan is Clutch

:shifty:

giphy.gif

Inb4 Dark Magician Gullit
  • ccooaattssyy
    It does say a lot, Bateson being one of the small percentage of people who has the chance to pack, buy and use these icons doesn’t like it.

That says a lot for me, regardless of what I think of him.

The only thing I like is the design update.

They should just be the primes.

All 3 dynamic but that 1 premium.

Appearance in game should also reflect it.
  • McRaven
    4232 posts National Call-Up

Haha no the odds will be abysmal. Having a hard time believing any of the streamers or youtubers will pack one.

I've never packed an Icon in all of FUT, let alone trying to pack a specific one :joy:

Also plenty of people here who’ve packed multiple icons whether it be with FP or without.

@Dan is Clutch

giphy.gif

I already know there's gonna be a "I LOVE [NAME] SBCS" post followed with a 94 Henry picture. Give me some of that luck, bro
  • Agent Murhawk
    8194 posts League Winner
    Why is everybody so pissed exactly? The only people who have a right to be mad are those who did the George Best SBC.

But for everybody else I don't see why. This is the reason they have been holding on to the likes of Vieira, Gullit, R9, Henry, Matthaus etc.
  • jenksiee123
    21195 posts Club Captain
    Can see Ronaldinho getting one for that goal against Real in 06
  • ccooaattssyy
    Why is everybody so pissed exactly? The only people who have a right to be mad are those who did the George Best SBC.

But for everybody else I don't see why. This is the reason they have been holding on to the likes of Vieira, Gullit, R9, Henry, Matthaus etc.

Cos if they’ve done best, there will be others.
  • ccooaattssyy
    There won’t be upgrade SBCs
  • WFCBagnall
    69516 posts Moderator
    Keano wrote: »
    Serious queston @WFCBagnall @SupaNoodle1990 (two that i know do sbcs).

Lets say these dynamics are pack only (worst case scenario) will doing the prime sbc (of the ones we had before tonight) make much difference to you (asking as i feel the issue is part those who have done the icons thatll be used are shafted, but also doing an sbc for a second best prime is useless as most want icons for the nostalgia so want the best versions).

Not a chance they do SBC’s. This is cash only.

And yes it would bother me, I want the best version, some people have already paid for the best version, to be told randomly that it’s not anymore. Outrageous imo.

EN09Rxn.jpg

I know you'll be all over this.
  • ccooaattssyy
    George Best 93 “ Mr Stark...I don’t feel so good...”
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    edited February 11
    Bring him back
    Wm5j9rp.jpg

Edit: lol @myphotoshopskills
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 11
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Cant care.

We get it... you’re done with the game. At least that’s what you want the entire forum to believe.

cant care what you all think. This promo just doesnt catch my interest.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Bring him back
    Wm5j9rp.jpg

What’s his iconic moment?
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Icon dynamics are lit
  • Agent Murhawk
    8194 posts League Winner

But they haven't yet so why doesn't everyone just wait until more is revealed.
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    What the actual duck.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    edited February 11
    Bring him back
    Wm5j9rp.jpg

Um did you not watch the 10 World Cup?
  • Keano
    12743 posts Has That Special Something

It says in packs on the statement, nothing about sbcs or anything thats why its becoming a problem, plus you cant sell something for something its not... prime icon means the best version, not the almost best but not quite best.
  • Davisto
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Davisto wrote: »
    Gimme **** Bierhoff :cry:

There is one already. Klose is basically Bierhoff 2.0.

I can’t afford him Bierhoff was 100k 6,3 heck of a shot and powerful header was great :disappointed:
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Prime @Keano for his performance vs. Juventus in the CL
  • NornIron
    11115 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 11
    I didnt do Best to be second best I want the best.
  • Reus
    22440 posts Club Captain
    Bring him back
    Wm5j9rp.jpg

Scoring against Guatemala
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up

I did Best, Raul and Ballack. Best is confirmed, Super Raul is probably coming so i need to be mad.

Why is EA so non transparent about their game? Why dont they communicate with the playerbase like other companies do? We know almost nothing about chemistry styles and how the stats work.

Why are players super passive after a kick-off but they go pitbull mode once there is a foul or the ball goes out of play?

Why does my TOTY Mbappe hits the crossbar on corners 75% of the time he heads the ball?

Why does team rating affect overall performance of your players?

If someone can answer these questions please do.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24580 posts Club Captain

@Dan is Clutch

giphy.gif

I already know there's gonna be a "I LOVE [NAME] SBCS" post followed with a 94 Henry picture. Give me some of that luck, bro

I won't be grinding SBC's until there's some promo cards in packs so don't worry about that!
  • Agent Murhawk
    8194 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »

It says in packs on the statement, nothing about sbcs or anything thats why its becoming a problem, plus you cant sell something for something its not... prime icon means the best version, not the almost best but not quite best.
    And as of right now that only applies to George Best. They aren't doing this for every icon, it's only select ones.
  • Keano
    12743 posts Has That Special Something
    Shane wrote: »

I thought that as well, but it wasnt a final so not sure itd happen... was deffo keanes finest game though, knowing he wasnt playing the final but carried us through it.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Bring him back
    Wm5j9rp.jpg

Um did you not watch the 10 World Cup?

Hehehehe
  • ccooaattssyy
    Rivaldo with ACOG sight attachment next.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shane wrote: »

Midweek doesn't count
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Cant care.

We get it... you’re done with the game. At least that’s what you want the entire forum to believe.

Bet he still played WL