UPGRADED PRIME ICONS COMING!!

Comments

  • Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    We all wanted worthy icon sbc. So they are giving that us but in their way. In the way of cheap mindless mobile games. And it's even worser than pay to win, cause you can spend good amount of your money to get fifa points and best you will get quick sell inform at the end. This is just a shameless drain of money from fifa players. The gameplay is awafull, customer service awafull and are they trying to fix this things? No!
    And at the end my Best not the best now
  • Lambo91
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    What happened to FIFA Generations

    There should be a mode in FIFA 20 for FIFA Generations similar to the Online Single Match but a Generations Online Single Match where you can use all of your account's FIFA cards in a squad to face others with their generations squad.
  • DFC1983
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I think that their reasoning was:

    The only reason was money, end of.
  • J_DAWG290
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    What happened to FIFA Generations

    There should be a mode in FIFA 20 for FIFA Generations similar to the Online Single Match but a Generations Online Single Match where you can use all of your account's FIFA cards in a squad to face others with their generations squad.

    People ask for this every year but it’s very difficult (likely impossible) due to licencing issues. More inportantly though, it woudn’t make EA money so will never happen.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    Was just about to post that myself lol. Fair play EA
  • EricVanDerek
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    "Later in FUT 19"
    That'll be September then...
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    I want to know what will happen with current prime versions that weren't released yet as SBCs. I still want that Ronaldinho, Gullit, Ronaldo. I don't care if it's not their best version anymore or at least release these new SBCs and soon. They can't get any better than their previous prime anyway. It's just a number. I don't see how can 94 Henry be any better than 93 Henry. Just like 94 CR7 is exactly the same as his IF.
  • J_DAWG290
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    Guarantee they hadn’t planned this, just trying to quell the **** storm😂
  • cantonagod
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    J_DAWG290 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    Guarantee they hadn’t planned this, just trying to quell the **** storm😂

    I totally agree.
    To be fair they should have this SBC available immediately.

    Knowing EA you will have to submit an 88 and a 89 rated team with your prime icon and 3 IF'S......
  • DFC1983
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    'Opportunity' so basically shove more coins into an SBC. No if you have the Prime SBC you should only have to put in for the moments one without further BS.
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    J_DAWG290 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    Guarantee they hadn’t planned this, just trying to quell the **** storm😂

    Yep or they would've said so when they first announced it.
  • J_DAWG290
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think I’ll just keep my prime Best rather than waste another few hundred thousand for a minimal upgrade in the SBC.
  • Prime is prime EA! Refund please @EA_Andy
  • Acker
    1114 posts Moderator
    Just goes to show how important the information is to the players if both tweets was sent out together the negativity wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad

    Does lead to more questions that I really hope are answered on Friday especially what will happen with future ICON SBC's lets use Henry as the example when the time comes for his prime SBC will it be the Prime Moment or the Prime

    As potentially will then have to wait for the Prime moment SBC upgrade a pretty big question for me anyway
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    I want to know what will happen with current prime versions that weren't released yet as SBCs. I still want that Ronaldinho, Gullit, Ronaldo. I don't care if it's not their best version anymore or at least release these new SBCs and soon. They can't get any better than their previous prime anyway. It's just a number. I don't see how can 94 Henry be any better than 93 Henry. Just like 94 CR7 is exactly the same as his IF.

    Exactly this. But people are stupid and think they can feel +1 and +2 stats.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    J_DAWG290 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    Guarantee they hadn’t planned this, just trying to quell the **** storm😂

  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    so, do I understand it correctly it will be an SBC for the 'moments' version?
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    so, do I understand it correctly it will be an SBC for the 'moments' version?

    no... they will be in packs and their SBC's will be released at a "later" date
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    so, do I understand it correctly it will be an SBC for the 'moments' version?

    Yes for those who already have prime versions. So if you did prime Best SBC you will be able to upgrade him. That's how I understand it. Or maybe there will be 2 possible ways to complete it. The cheap way if you already have prime Best and the expensive way for everyone else.
  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    well, I'll keep my packs from the WL and Rivals at least until Friday :)

    for the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % chance I will pack anything worth over 100k
  • Supermario911
    1222 posts Professional
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    'Opportunity' so basically shove more coins into an SBC. No if you have the Prime SBC you should only have to put in for the moments one without further BS.

    LOL that could just mean the standard ICON SBC that requires 1 ICON.

  • Burchy
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think primes will hold their value. Might even increase if they can be used in a sbc.

    But look at the stats for prime best and not so prime best... it’s hardly anything! +1 here and there
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

    'Opportunity' so basically shove more coins into an SBC. No if you have the Prime SBC you should only have to put in for the moments one without further BS.

    submit your 1.2mill of SBC Best into the new best SBC....thus spending another 500k+ in the process
    cheers EA

    anyone hear the faintest sound of a reversing lorry
  • After sleeping on it, I still find this as a **** goddamn idea. Even with the "upgrade your already best card" for X amount of coins. Useless, shambolic state of a company. Thank god I hustle them everyday and not spending a damn penny. I wish the worst upon you EA.
  • Demon_reborn
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    What about the devaluation of the prime Best on the market due to the new card?

  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    What about the devaluation of the prime Best on the market due to the new card?

    Doesn’t matter. Same as the devaluation of the prime when an sbc comes out. People feel like it’s their right to have the value they paid remain constant but it’s not a given.

    Personally don’t understand all the furore around this. They’ll play the exact same as the primes but go for a ridiculous premium. This promo is just a money grab from EA, nothing more
  • InfernaL
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't get your hopes up guys. They will most likely require you to put in the prime icon you crafted through the SBC, + another icon and like one 90 rated team.

    I'm not even going to bother with these Prime Prime Icons since the +1 is not a huge difference on such a high rated card. Unless all I can do is put in my Prime Icon with nothing else for a Prime Prime Icon.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Why are my photo uploads not working properly any more :rage:

    On iPhone X?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6325 posts Big Money Move
    InfernaL wrote: »
    Don't get your hopes up guys. They will most likely require you to put in the prime icon you crafted through the SBC, + another icon and like one 90 rated team.

    I'm not even going to bother with these Prime Prime Icons since the +1 is not a huge difference on such a high rated card. Unless all I can do is put in my Prime Icon with nothing else for a Prime Prime Icon.

    It's still an upgrade so ofc they are going to require some sort of "upgrade" sbc and it won't be for everyone but the people with alot of coins will definitely do it, i'm gona be doing them purely for the dynamic image and card upgrade tbh but then again i'm stupid :smile:
Sign In or Register to comment.