UPGRADED PRIME ICONS COMING!!

ChrisMagicman13
2318 posts Fans' Favourite
To celebrate heroic Moments of ICON’s in their Prime, special new versions of select ICONS will be released in packs this Friday, with more to come throughout the following week and remainder of FUT 19. More Prime ICON Moments revealed throughout this week, more info on Friday!

BF729-E42-E905-47-ED-8789-0-F0149117-B40.jpg

Comments

• ChrisMagicman13
    Why are my photo uploads not working properly any more :rage:
  • InfernaL
    1413 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bahahahaa. This is actually hilarious. I think this just shows that they're trying to cash in as much as they can because more countries will follow Belgium.
  • Squeezy94
    1889 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 11
    Feel sad for people who did the Prime Best sbc for 1,5-1,8 mil :D
  • Forca-Barca
    2878 posts National Call-Up
    Source
  • hiya
    1235 posts Professional
    ea twitter
  • Empyrium7
    1181 posts Professional
    it's getting ridiculous if that's true
  • aladdin
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    it’s on their twitter. it’s mental. i really don’t get who these cards are aimed at
  • Djkhalid1921
    8385 posts League Winner
    EA officially said ok **** it
  • hiya
    1235 posts Professional
    prime prime icons :p :D
  • ChrisMagicman13
    Squeezy94 wrote: »

Same. I think personally anyone who did SBC Best already should have theirs upgraded
  • Forca-Barca
    Sell now
  • Zv1k0
    5331 posts Big Money Move
    And that probably means no top prime icon SBCs for another couple of weeks right? Boring..
  • Squeezy94
    1889 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 11
    Sell now

:D
  • lol, amazing
  • deanslo85
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey at least Cruyff will get rating he deserve 😉

But very bad for the ones who already bought "primes"... They will go down for sure 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
  • A_Snipe
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Damn and I did sbc best. This games dumb unpredictably gameplay and sbcs and card launches
  • Dutch3723
    463 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think that’s absolutely disgraceful for the players that have done the primes. I emptied my club pretty much to do Best believeinh I was doing the prime, therefore the best version of his card. Absolute joke EA - shocking decision.
  • Rulistening
    1870 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah this game is officially dying
  • JuliantbX
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Squeezy94 wrote: »

That's the awful thing about this. They just ruin people's investments and stuff. It's hilarious that you can't even buy an high-end icon without risking the loss of 300-700k in 1 minute.

Of course, shouldn't care too much about coins but still. Quite annoying.
  • Epasc1
    58 posts Park Captain
    EA heard the backlash about the future star cards being too high cause they're players who haven't done anything in the game yet. So they bring out higher rated icons instead to counter it, great thinking EA! Yet another money spinner
  • Forca-Barca
    So it’s probabky better buying upgrades Ronny vs waiting for his 94SBC
  • hayhor1
    12813 posts Has That Special Something
    So it’s probabky better buying upgrades Ronny vs waiting for his 94SBC

Is a 94 sbc planned?
  • Dolph
    965 posts Professional
    edited February 11
    What a joke, guess I’ll go play COD or Apex, I don’t spend money and eventually the teams I will be able to afford won’t be able to compete anymore
  • Forca-Barca
    No but in case they drop a 94 SBC I rather just get 95
  • Xguti002
    1783 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will this affect baby versions? I’ve baby cruyff atm. I can see them releasing prime prime icons with like 99 stamina and what not, similar to toty. This year is by far the worst from EA and their greed. Personally I won’t spend a single penny nor do I care if others buy this players and use them against me. My team is pretty stacked while waiting for gullit sbc.
  • Mini_Miudo
    8954 posts League Winner
    Wtf is this ****...
  • hayhor1
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Will this affect baby versions? I’ve baby cruyff atm. I can see them releasing prime prime icons with like 99 stamina and what not, similar to toty. This year is by far the worst from EA and their greed. Personally I won’t spend a single penny nor do I care if others buy this players and use them against me. My team is pretty stacked while waiting for gullit sbc.

I would expect a drop in current icons. Owning the base of any expensive one is like owning a ticking time bomb.
  • Tymsy83
    852 posts Semi-Pro
    I done an SBC for a prime (best) version of a George Best, if my version is the 2nd best then I want a refund on the fact it’s meant to be the PRIME version of him!!
  • hayhor1
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    I done an SBC for a prime (best) version of a George Best, if my version is the 2nd best then I want a refund on the fact it’s meant to be the PRIME version of him!!

@EA_Andy it seems like the right thing to do is change anyone who has done them to the better version.