91 Cech or DDG

STaLLiOnO
455 posts An Exciting Prospect
Should i sell DDG for Cech?

Comments

• Cadey 5
    9761 posts Has That Special Something
    Nobody could tell you this early but Cech is great value card stats wise.
  • Cantona84
    7387 posts League Winner
    Goalkeepers in FIFA has no hands in general so it all comes down to personal preference.
  • Crossland
    5731 posts Big Money Move
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Goalkeepers in FIFA has no hands in general so it all comes down to personal preference.

Yep makes zero difference who you have goalie is a goalie,regardless of what their stats say
  • Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crossland wrote: »

Yep makes zero difference who you have goalie is a goalie,regardless of what their stats say

Someone should test it over 2 WL. Same team, bronze gk one week, any keep the other
  • Asht1981
    938 posts Professional
    Played 2 with him seems very good but every new player does for the first 10 games, I made profit on him tho so happy
  • mellow_yellow
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him coz his card is pretty colours 😂 was gonna save for ddg but decided this was the better option and also being untradable its one less card to sell when I rage. I've done headline arnautavic and cech now and very please with them both! Had to downgrade a few ifs to nifs to pay for them. Down to about 40k now though lol. But yeah for the 2 games I've used cech he seems decent.
  • Ulook92
    11006 posts Has That Special Something
    Iv played 3 games with Cech and he seems solid. Makes some great saves. But doesnt like catching the ball.
  • ccooaattssyy
    4555 posts National Call-Up
    Big Pete
  • therealmerk33
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    91 is criminally low but Cech>
  • Ermski
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    I would sell my ddg to fund this but the only reason id be doing it is for the colour of the card. I feel like i have a broken ddg he is unbelievable and i know id regret selling
  • o0OainavO0o
    1865 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anybody have cech’s in game stats, futwiz still hasn’t posted them.
  • mellow_yellow
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Basic full chem.
    Div 99
    Han 99
    Kick 90
    Ref 99
    Spe 50
    Acc 45
    S speed 43
    Pos 99
  • Scutch
    8958 posts League Winner
    He hasn’t been great for me at all. Should have stuck with Courtois or the massively OP Areola. Was too swayed by the pretty colour of the card.
  • Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Stats mean nothing in this game. A bronze player can make incredible saves if the game permits it to. Czech with his stats, I grantee you won't even play close to those stats. Had Totty De Gea and can't make a save even if his life dependent on it. Juts going to use him for an SBC.
  • Yusuf11
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    People exaggerate so much... Calm down

I had to get him as a Chelsea fan, let's hope he's part of the coaching staff next year
  • Duncan1972
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've got him and rotate him with Lloris.

Find Cech is great, apart from holding the ball when Lloris would normally catch it. But then again Cech has made some ridiculous saves, and even though he has the trait "cautious with crosses" this seems to mean that he punches, so his 6ft 5in frame is brilliant against players who spam crosses for Ibra as I've yet to concede a goal from crosses with him.

A bit swings and roundabouts I guess but think he's worth getting.
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Crossland wrote: »

Someone should test it over 2 WL. Same team, bronze gk one week, any keep the other

I've had a bronze GK in for that MLS challenge, it makes a huge difference...