First week I haven't played Weekend League.....

fifaplayerbol
4233 posts National Call-Up
Break the cycle people, there are so much better uses of your time than 30 games of fifa each weekend....

You just have to go out there and find it :D

Comments

• A_Snipe
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 11
    Ya I did this two weekends ago and then my gf went back for her final placements then here I am again. For this weekend that just passed. I should be playing cod though. Played 2 matches yesterday and 28-3 and 19-1 were my matches. Only a 1.8kd though

Will add that once the warmer weather hits I spend more time outside dirtbiking and hobby wood shop work
  • hayhor1
    12914 posts Has That Special Something
    Moderation is key.
  • Demon_reborn
    2597 posts Fans' Favourite
    i only play to g2 or g1 max....

ive been on 20-4 and not been asked to play anymore.
  • Delboy13710
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    I’m good never go out my way to play get to 14 wins and call it quits .
  • fifaplayerbol
    4233 posts National Call-Up

But have you missed a week??

Where you don't get to 11 wins, just try it, break the cycle of constantly playing weekend league, you'll feel better for it - trust me!
  • Delboy13710
    3292 posts National Call-Up

But have you missed a week??

Where you don't get to 11 wins, just try it, break the cycle of constantly playing weekend league, you'll feel better for it - trust me!

I’m most probably a bit older then you I look after my kids on the weekend so I’m in alot, it’s either play a few or watch voice/dancing on ice in the evenings 😂
    Moderation is key I hardly ever play all 30
  • Ishibum
    11336 posts Has That Special Something
    Missed last weekend and probably missing this one. This has been enforced but I haven't been exactly gutted about the situation. Sometimes, a break is good.
  • limjitwe
    5343 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Moderation is key.

I agree. I missed last one. It was a good break.
  • hayhor1
    limjitwe wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Moderation is key.

I agree. I missed last one. It was a good break.

I played 15. Wasnt bad. I've missed a couple weekends. Honestly wl for me is better than rivals.
  • HishamAyman
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are definitely right. I missed one like 4 weeks ago and thought its going to be the only one, I didn't play anyone after :D
  • Advait
    14714 posts World Class
    I've never been able to play all 40/30 games and only been able to play 3 times this year, on my account anyway
  • hayhor1
    Advait wrote: »
    I've never been able to play all 40/30 games and only been able to play 3 times this year, on my account anyway

You let the squirrels have too much time off.
  • Massman
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    used to play every week for gold1/2
    now i just play for silver1 and stop
    since the last patch the game is trash
  • BlactionMan
    90 posts Park Captain
    They need to extend it to include Monday perma, might mean people actually play more of the games
  • Forca-Barca
    2890 posts National Call-Up
    I will deff stop once división comes out
  • C4rt
    77 posts Park Captain
    I will deff stop once división comes out

Me too.
    I only have time to play at night after my wife and kid fall asleep and usually finish in E3/E2 but got nothing in rewards. So what's the point? I missed the last 2 WLs and I'm pretty sure I won't redeem an other qualification.
    RIght now the only game modes I enjoy in UT is playing against my friends and the ones that doesn't require my console (mostly SBCs).
  • Dolph
    965 posts Professional
    I haven’t played all week, been playing Apex. I think what I’m missing is (not the game play) the thought that’d I miss out on some rewards but I just keep reminding myself that I never get anything anyway.