Cech and Howard sbc

SomeLegend
964 posts Professional
Worth it although I refuse to have arsenal in my squad. Howard however don't have strong enough links without icons

Comments

• Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    Why would you want to put icons in there?
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain
    I'm guessing these are a countdown to fut birthday like futmas.
  • SomeLegend
    964 posts Professional
    Pooter wrote: »
    Why would you want to put icons in there?

To make him usable lol
  • daydreamer45
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    will do howard for the sake of future sbc, 89 rated will be handy at sometime.
  • FIFAHields
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This

• cantonagod
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Unless you have untradeables- you can buy an 89 rated player for a similar cost of the SBC - Chiellini or Ter Steggen for example- and both of these are at least usable.

Just my opinion guys
  • Zv1k0
    5692 posts Big Money Move
    cantonagod wrote: »

Unless you have untradeables- you can buy an 89 rated player for a similar cost of the SBC - Chiellini or Ter Steggen for example- and both of these are at least usable.

Just my opinion guys

It's 9k-11k difference.
  • Zv1k0
    5692 posts Big Money Move
    Has anyone tried Cech?
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Cech?

Really good for me best keeper I've used this year
  • Vasquezbt
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes enjoying Chech as well.
  • Nervous_Nick
    4531 posts National Call-Up
    He made an insane save against me yesterday....it was just unreal.
  • cantonagod
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Just my opinion guys

It's 9k-11k difference.

Can pick Chiellini for max bin at 47 - so around 7k diff max- probably less
    But Howard will be difficult to make useable- Chiellini won't- so in just my opinion worth the extra few k to have a useable player in your club whilst waiting to drop in an sbc

Each person to there own i suppose...
  • hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something

Just my opinion guys

It's 9k-11k difference.

Can pick Chiellini for max bin at 47 - so around 7k diff max- probably less
    But Howard will be difficult to make useable- Chiellini won't- so in just my opinion worth the extra few k to have a useable player in your club whilst waiting to drop in an sbc

Each person to there own i suppose...

EA always makes the 89 and 88 rated squads less chem so he will be usable. Plus if you hold him for a big boy sbc that requires and icon you can use him and baresi and get some chem. It's a no brainer, especially if you have untradeables. Mine was essentially free and now I wont pack dupe 83s and 84s.