buy De Gea instead

Don't be a sheep. Do Cech SBC ^^
  • Mrhey31
    1190 posts Professional
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Lupri wrote: »
    De gea nif is better

Wow you compared them already, cool!

Lol dont even need to compare them. De gea is beter.
  • Invincibility
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    LOL.. lost my first game with him conceded 4 goals wth..
  • RobBanner
    226 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    De gea crashing nicely close to 100k now, will buy a few if he goes under 100k, he’ll bounce back.

IF Alisson to 55k as well. This guy bound to rise ahead of Winter upgrades.

Sofifa reckons he gets an upgrade to 87...
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Did him with a bunch of untradeables, had to throw in 30k for IF Visca and a couple of LigaNOS 83s.

Got back IF Chillwell, Perisic and DeVrie lol

And I needed a good fitness team GK tbh, prem too.

No player in my fitness team costs more than 10k. or untadeables.

Thank you EA.
  • SteGriff83
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am waiting for a few reviews before going for him, if he ends up being a liability you can bank on DDG price flying back up fast
  • Jonboyparker
    5138 posts Big Money Move
    If I didn’t have UCL DDG untradbale id be tempted. Doesn’t look good value for sbc fodder
  • Boysie91
    8093 posts League Winner
    I just played against him and won 4-2 but I will still get him lol
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4827 posts Big Money Move
    Cech might be excellent in game. I used his inform the first month of the game as I invested in a bunch and it was serviceable. He was a great shot stopper. Just way too slow. This card he will be much quicker off the line. So might be a great keeper.
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    Played 3 games, all 3 teams had him. I scored a total of 8 goals against him.
  • CFCHenri
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    By the way he has 93 Reactions.

Wouldn't he the only other GK besides DDG, Yashin and Lehmann to have reactions over 90 then?

Yep!!

I'm tempted now. But he would be replacing DDG in my team. Might wait for some reviews first.

Well, if you use DDG for his long throw, you'll miss that feature with Cech. I think that's the only negative, maybe links.

I'm more concerned about him not having the 'saves with feet trait'. And Cech has the long throw trait.

Never knew he had the long throw trait.. Yeah, saves with feet trait helps with more people doing low drivens now.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Played a couple of games, most of them vs ' iconic' squads.

He seems to have excellent positioning and diving, he's solid against longshots.

From close, nothing out of the ordinary.

Basic, I wanna try cat too, to boost reflexes for close shots.

One thing that I didn't like was coming for the ball in corners. He doesn't.

Also he parries the ball more than he catches it, but then again it might had to do with my opponents' shot power, I told you I came up gainst icon based and red based teams, ALTHOUGH single on lines.

What's the big idea?
  • I really loved him in his glorious Days, so i had to do him.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smashed 6 passed him first game tonight he is bang average
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    TopClass13 wrote: »

....he also has the cautious from crosses trait according to Futwiz, which could explain that and might be a bit of an Achilles heal
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    oldboiler wrote: »
    TopClass13 wrote: »

....he also has the cautious from crosses trait according to Futwiz, which could explain that and might be a bit of an Achilles heal

Indeed, most people have difficulties defending tall players in corners.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll try cat on him.
  • PiotrLolo
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done it with utradeables and duplicates. Spent only 4500 coins on Benzema. I'm saving packs for now.
  • W16
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just did him and played 3 games.

First game won 4-3. Shot against 2! ( one penalty)

Second game lost 3-2. Shot against 3.

Third game. Won 6-1. Shot against 1! But Cech scored 1 penalty.

Dont know what to say. In 3 games he let on 6 goals in 5 shots. This game become worse and worse
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hes better than de gea.
    Hes pulling off some crazy saves for me. And is amazing on 1on1s.
  • Nodge86
    995 posts Professional
    He seems like bit of a shot spiller to me but he does make very good saves too. Seems good to pretty good. Feel like courtois is better. Will judge after WL
  • W16
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    He seems like bit of a shot spiller to me but he does make very good saves too. Seems good to pretty good. Feel like courtois is better. Will judge after WL

Maybe but I never had a keeper that let in 6 goals in 5 shots over 3 matches

• Pocketsquareguy
    4827 posts Big Money Move
    W16 wrote: »

I have. Every weekend league basically.
  • W16
    W16 wrote: »

I have. Every weekend league basically.

Yes i know. When its on, its on. But I never thought about it over so many matches. Just now because I tried my shiny Cech
  • Duncan1972
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Card is amazing. Saves with feet too. 6ft 5 helps too, fast in closing down 1v1 without gk movement.

I’m a Spurs fan too- was happy with Lloris hit Cech is different level.
  • Cech is 6 5" and 89 reactions. Would be a beast

Does he have 89 reactions? IG shows 77?
  • Guvnor
    1033 posts Professional
    Cost me 30k with u tradeables so a no brainer, see how he is over coming weeks.
  • Everyone is talking about the prime icon moment. Nobody care to test out GK.
  • What's his reaction? 89 or 77?
  • Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Lol last year they released EOE Buffon, 98 Rated I think and he played like ****. Whats the point of these cards if they play no where near their stats.