FIFA POINTS. PACKS? WHATS LUCKY?

I buy a lot of fifa points and i dont have NO LUCK WITH PACKS but my friends have ICONS because they don´t buy fifa points and they simply have LUCK. Last weekend I was 9-1 in Futchampions and I finish in SILVER ONE . I hate this game. I have spend a LOT of money, A LOT BELIVE ME and still don´t recieve anything from EA. Im out of this game for my health. I start playing this game because I have a illness that I cant move from my bed, but today Im worst simply for this. Thank U EA.

Comments

• Master110
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 11
    LMAO at spending money on packs. Its less than 1% chance to get good players.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories]/fifa-19-ultimate-team-general-discussion
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    Master110 wrote: »
    LMAO at spending money on packs. Its less than 1% chance to get good players.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories]/fifa-19-ultimate-team-general-discussion

Yup, guaranteed waste of money
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    Mrogi23 wrote: »
    I buy a lot of fifa points and i dont have NO LUCK WITH PACKS but my friends have ICONS because they don´t buy fifa points and they simply have LUCK. Last weekend I was 9-1 in Futchampions and I finish in SILVER ONE . I hate this game. I have spend a LOT of money, A LOT BELIVE ME and still don´t recieve anything from EA. Im out of this game for my health. I start playing this game because I have a illness that I cant move from my bed, but today Im worst simply for this. Thank U EA.

I get no luck in packs and seeing that people on here cry a lot after spending their son’s pocket money on fifa points, should show you anytthing that its not worth risking your livelihood on the other than just buying the game as a whole when its released

I’m javing the fun that I boight the game and the fact that I’ve never bought FIFA points. I made get ridiculed by people on here but I’m not bothered about what anyone thinks. I buy the game to enjoy myself, not bankrupt myself on the game
  • Telbhoy1995
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    getting 25k back from a 100k pack is a good pack lol 50k pack is a great pack and 100k back is hardly even seen
  • Mrogi23 wrote: »

Simple solution.. Dont buy packs