483 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2019
So it's currently 4231

Ibra ST
Rivaldo LAM
Figo CAM
Nakata RAM

(all untradeable)

Would you swap out Rivaldo and do the Nedved SBC in a straight swap positionally and wait to dump Nakata in another SBC

or

Save up for a few weeks and swap out Nakata for Butra

Comments

• Ulook92
    21143 posts Club Captain
    Nakata is the weak link but Rivaldo is poor. Id probably upgrade to Butra though.
  • Ashr93
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    If it was me I'd swap out Nakata and play Rivaldo on the right tbf with 6/7 whatever chem, if it works
  • McLaughlan_26
    edited February 2019
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Nakata is the weak link but Rivaldo is poor. Id probably upgrade to Butra though.

They're both awful.

I used to think Rivaldo was good, turns out I just had a poor team as soon as I got Ibra + Figo I realised how poor he was.

They're literally just there for chem to Ibra so I'm desperate to upgrade, I'm just not sure how much of an upgrade Nedved will be over Rivaldo, but it'll be nice to have a player who can use both feet.
  • McLaughlan_26
    Ashr93 wrote: »
    If it was me I'd swap out Nakata and play Rivaldo on the right tbf with 6/7 whatever chem, if it works

Not a bad shout TBF
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up

They're both awful.

I used to think Rivaldo was good, turns out I just had a poor team as soon as I got Ibra + Figo I realised how poor he was.

They're literally just there for chem to Ibra so I'm desperate to upgrade, I'm just not sure how much of an upgrade Nedved will be over Rivaldo, but it'll be nice to have a player who can use both feet.

Nedved is a huge upgrade on Rivaldo
  • Ashr93
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    TimRUFC wrote: »

They're both awful.

Agree.

Not sure how Nakata plays but I'd say Rivaldo is a big upgrade on him. Even if it's for the interim. Cut inside on that left and the crossing on his right isn't too bad for me.

Butra is an animal though. Every time I've played him he's schooled me.
  • McLaughlan_26
    edited February 2019
    Ashr93 wrote: »
    TimRUFC wrote: »

They're both awful.

Agree.

Not sure how Nakata plays but I'd say Rivaldo is a big upgrade on him. Even if it's for the interim. Cut inside on that left and the crossing on his right isn't too bad for me.

Butra is an animal though. Every time I've played him he's schooled me.

With the current gameplay, Rivaldo's 6'1 and decent physical alone gives him a huge advantage over Nakata imo. I'm probably gonna go for this though. Nedved will probably cost me 100k + Rivaldo with the IF untradeables I have. I'd have to start Rivaldo CAM and move him across to RAM though because I want Figo to have 10 chem