TOTY Neymar Appreciation Thread

Muzza11
7468 posts League Winner
edited February 11
I should of done this thread weeks ago, the guy is fantastic, let’s here all your experiences. He is honestly the GOAT and I think the patch has made him even better, no one compares to his dribbling and I’ve used TOTY Messi (come at me).

He is so strong and can hold off the likes of Alex Sandro and VVD, I don’t know where his strength comes from?, I do have a Marksman card, so it must be a combination of his balance and strength.

The guy is lethal at finishing, you don’t need to time anything, it’s a green shot normally lol.

Did I mention he is the GOAT? What do you guys think?, it’s about time we had a thread on him.

FC718002-4-C6-C-4-D7-F-A542-B8-D8-CA0-B7063.jpg

He is in a really good team, to get a record like that is really good. Let’s here your experiences.

Comments

• Overevil
    2672 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where do you play him? Tempted to get him but he suddently rose in price a lot :s
  • Ulook92
    11006 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 11
    I agree. The guy is insane as youd expect from a TOTY. I play him at LM in 41212 so i is not as involved as much as yours (im assuming you play him at ST) i have 79 goals in 148 games with him.

But he always pops up and gets important goals when im losing. His speed and dribbling are second to none in my team(again as youd expect) and his weak foot is brilliant. He scores with his left from the tightest of angles right into the top corner with tremendous power. He scores some brillaint volleys too.

As you say he is pretty strong too. Tracks back well and disposses people with ease.
  • fussydutchman
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was up 4-2 in a WL game last night and my opponent brought on the TOTY Neymar loan card and he scored a hat trick in the final 20 minutes to beat me.

So, yeah, he's good!
  • Muzza11
    7468 posts League Winner
    Overevil wrote: »
    Where do you play him? Tempted to get him but he suddently rose in price a lot :s

I play him RS, might try him CAM this week behind Mbappe and CR7
  • Agent Murhawk
    8116 posts League Winner
    Imo he didn’t feel much different to his IF or TOTGS only a little faster.
  • WFCBagnall
    66168 posts Moderator
    Well worth the 15k I paid :blush:

He carries me so much it's unbelievable. One of the best cards I've ever used.
  • Muzza11
    7468 posts League Winner

I used his IF and it felt so much different. His TOTGS card I haven’t used but his IF is not comparable IMO. Neymar TOTY feels faster at dribbling and so much stronger.
  • Hollandman
    1742 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have him untradebel, by far the best player I used the last 5 fifas.140games 128 goals and 90 assist
  • Cantona84
    7387 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I am actually tempted to say it’s the best card I have ever used. Main reason why I have played so much after TOTY.
  • Muzza11
    7468 posts League Winner

15k lol, lucky person. I loved how you commented that in @IamFrench thread lol.
  • Ulook92
    11006 posts Has That Special Something

Tbf i probably only paid about 100k or so for him. Rinsed my club on Ligue 1 upgrades but refused to buy players to do them.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13219 posts Has That Special Something
    Worth it over prime Dinho?
  • weims
    1831 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best player I’ve ever used TBH. Certainly having way more fun than I did with his TOTS cards on past years. Can’t consider any formation without wingers because of him

Currently on around 127goals/77assists in 113 matches... first time I’ve had a player with more than a goal a game after this many games. Play his LST now, CAM before
  • weims
    1831 posts Play-Off Hero
    For the record I too upgraded from his IF and the difference is night and day both on physicality and finishing
  • Muzza11
    7468 posts League Winner
    edited February 11
    Worth it over prime Dinho?

That was a tough decision for me aswell but Neymar feels more agile and better at dribbling compared to what I have played against Ronaldinho.

I used him so much last year that I wanted to change it up.

His fake shot is lethal, one fake shot could be a goal opportunity.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8116 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »

I used his IF and it felt so much different. His TOTGS card I haven’t used but his IF is not comparable IMO. Neymar TOTY feels faster at dribbling and so much stronger.
    He does feel quicker but not stronger, he’s still super weak.
  • WFCBagnall
    66168 posts Moderator
    Muzza11 wrote: »

15k lol, lucky person. I loved how you commented that in @IamFrench thread lol.

Took me 4 upgrades to get him.

I've only ever played him on 7 chem too :D
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    cant relate
  • RascalinHere7
    1885 posts Play-Off Hero
    A God amongst mortals.... nuff said.
  • ccooaattssyy
    4555 posts National Call-Up
    Just wait for MEGA NEYMAR
  • makkan00
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 12
    I don't have funds to get this guy. I have barely bought his gold card and he is one of the best players in this game.

I use POTM Aub, IF Mbabpe and Neymar at the front. These three guys have lethal combination and they all score. Neymar has the dribbling advantage and 5* WF. Mbappe has a pace and strength benefit. Aub, has pace, shooting, and heading abilities.

As a striker, POTM Aub is my favorite but as a CAM / second striker, Neymar!
    I absolutely love his celebration!
    Post edited by makkan00 on
  • WFCBagnall
    66168 posts Moderator
    Where's my 98 Toty Moment Neymar :rage: