MIDFIELD ICON SBCS STILL TO COME

AJS-17
762 posts Semi-Pro
Which icon SBCs are still to come I currently have Keane I'm wanting to get rid of, he's really not doing it for me, and maybe Van Der Sar too who is a bit ht and miss..

Have any of these been and gone?

Matthaus
Viera
Gerrard
Scholes
Seedorf
Veron
Guilt
Socrates
Petit

And who are you waiting for?

Comments

  • Smiley_Utd
    1262 posts Professional
    Gulit!!!!!!!!
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Love a good Guilt in my CDM slot
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    Which icon SBCs are still to come I currently have Keane I'm wanting to get rid of, he's really not doing it for me, and maybe Van Der Sar too who is a bit ht and miss..

    Have any of these been and gone?

    Matthaus
    Viera
    Gerrard
    Scholes
    Seedorf
    Veron
    Guilt
    Socrates
    Petit

    And who are you waiting for?

    Check my thread
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    Gulit!!!!!!!!
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    Gulit!!!!!!!!
    Zakury wrote: »
    Love a good Guilt in my CDM slot


    What do you think his SBC reqs will be?
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d quite like to try Socrates, Seedorf and Matthuas.

    Vieira and Gullit are totally out of my range this year based on what I’m packing from rewards
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    Which icon SBCs are still to come I currently have Keane I'm wanting to get rid of, he's really not doing it for me, and maybe Van Der Sar too who is a bit ht and miss..

    Have any of these been and gone?

    Matthaus
    Viera
    Gerrard
    Scholes
    Seedorf
    Veron
    Guilt
    Socrates
    Petit

    And who are you waiting for?

    Check my thread

    Awesome man! Really helpful thread, just what i was looking for
  • Hibee
    11663 posts Has That Special Something
    Laudrup and Baggio. Have both in my team but will sell and do the SBC if they are ever released!
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    Gulit!!!!!!!!
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    Gulit!!!!!!!!
    Zakury wrote: »
    Love a good Guilt in my CDM slot


    What do you think his SBC reqs will be?

    the sbcs are usually 80-90% of their market cash value
  • Gullit will cost an arm and a leg. So much coins in the game atm so maybe cost 4m or so to do
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Gullit will cost an arm and a leg. So much coins in the game atm so maybe cost 4m or so to do

    I have a few untradable icons i wanna get rid of and a few high rated in forms and regular golds just trying to think what req they might have to make it expensive
  • Idek
    10080 posts Has That Special Something
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Gullit will cost an arm and a leg. So much coins in the game atm so maybe cost 4m or so to do

    Even at 4m he would be cheap compared to his prime on the market which is why I don't think he'll come out anytime soon
  • AJS-17 wrote: »
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Gullit will cost an arm and a leg. So much coins in the game atm so maybe cost 4m or so to do

    I have a few untradable icons i wanna get rid of and a few high rated in forms and regular golds just trying to think what req they might have to make it expensive

    It's the icons tbh that will make it expensive. Just have about 4 ready to put in. Not sure how many tho they will ask for
  • Idek wrote: »
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Gullit will cost an arm and a leg. So much coins in the game atm so maybe cost 4m or so to do

    Even at 4m he would be cheap compared to his prime on the market which is why I don't think he'll come out anytime soon

    Yeah true that. Can't see it dropping till march or April.
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    Has1988 wrote: »
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Gullit will cost an arm and a leg. So much coins in the game atm so maybe cost 4m or so to do

    I have a few untradable icons i wanna get rid of and a few high rated in forms and regular golds just trying to think what req they might have to make it expensive

    It's the icons tbh that will make it expensive. Just have about 4 ready to put in. Not sure how many tho they will ask for
    89 and 90 rated teams with multiple IF's are going to be very expensive as well.
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Gullit will cost an arm and a leg. So much coins in the game atm so maybe cost 4m or so to do

    Even at 4m he would be cheap compared to his prime on the market which is why I don't think he'll come out anytime soon
    How many people are able to do it though? All of those are also basically wiping a load of coins from the game as most will make next to nothing back on the packs. I'd image each Gullit SBC completed will be wiping at least 3M per completion from the game.

    For people saying there are too many coins in the game, these high rated Icon SBC's are good way of removing them.
Sign In or Register to comment.