Pavel Nedved Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Scutch wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Outstanding CAM. Great balance of quickness on the dribble and enough strength to hold off defenders to set up Ibra/Raul or unleash a shot on either foot. Can play anywhere from CM->ST quite well.

See I'd be using Reus as my CAM, and Nedved would be the LCM or RCM in a 433(4) or 41212(2). He'd even be falling back to a CDM if I chose to go with 4231 so I'm unsure if I should go for it.

Potential squad:

BLWEomY.jpg

That would be quite attacking tbf, but he does win the ball back quite well.

Very tempted mate. If I didn't use Ballack I'd have 2m coins. Could stretch to prime Matthaus?

Not too far off Vieira either, or could opt for his 86 who was still a hell of a card last year when i used him.
  • Scutch
    7912 posts League Winner
    edited February 11
    Outstanding CAM. Great balance of quickness on the dribble and enough strength to hold off defenders to set up Ibra/Raul or unleash a shot on either foot. Can play anywhere from CM->ST quite well.

See I'd be using Reus as my CAM, and Nedved would be the LCM or RCM in a 433(4) or 41212(2). He'd even be falling back to a CDM if I chose to go with 4231 so I'm unsure if I should go for it.

Potential squad:

BLWEomY.jpg

Very tempted mate. If I didn't use Ballack I'd have 2m coins. Could stretch to prime Matthaus?

Not too far off Vieira either, or could opt for his 86 who was still a hell of a card last year when i used him.

Ah yeah that would save me a fair few coins actually. Only thing putting me off is the reviews of him on Futbin. He has far more downvotes than upvotes. Not sure why.
  • Scutch wrote: »

Potential squad:

BLWEomY.jpg

Ah yeah that would save me a fair few coins actually. Only thing putting me off is the reviews of him on Futbin. He has far more downvotes than upvotes. Not sure why.

Hmmm the 88 isn't too far over 2m if yiu could stretch it after rewards.
  • krakos000
    16245 posts World Class
    Yesss <3 <3 <3 The man can do it all
  • krakos000 wrote: »

Fancy seeing you here :smirk:
  • krakos000
    16245 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »

Likewise my friend B)
  • krakos000 wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »

Likewise my friend B)

Pavel-Nedved-2013-pavel-nedved-33314051-250-133.gif

• Overevil
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used his prime and sold just a day before the sbc :wink:
    150 games 70 goals 50 assists as lw or lcam, great card but lacks a bit of pace used as winger
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3856 posts National Call-Up
    Considering chucking my Rivaldo in a SBC for him...

Do it, I did the exact same and my god the difference is night and day.
  • Arron xox
    2350 posts Fans' Favourite
    So is he a better cm then cam. I've got potm hazard playing cm at the moment
  • Shane
    23726 posts Club Captain
    89/Prime Nedved or 88 Best at CAM?

Ngl best has been unbelievable for me. 50 games, 45 goals from CAM in WL/Rivals
  • AjaxLegends
    1420 posts Professional
    H
    Shane wrote: »
    89/Prime Nedved or 88 Best at CAM?

Ngl best has been unbelievable for me. 50 games, 45 goals from CAM in WL/Rivals

88 Best for me.
  • EddieFicio
    17301 posts World Class
    Neddy :love:
  • ccooaattssyy
    3500 posts National Call-Up
    Looking forward to icon moments Nedved :s
  • Pauldejong6
    4632 posts National Call-Up
    Looking forward to icon moments Nedved :s

Was thinking about doing his sbc. WAS.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    24800 posts Club Captain
    Who?
  • TimRUFC
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    Who?

🖕🏻
  • Addicksfan
    2702 posts Fans' Favourite
    So when's the prime being released?? ;)
  • Mic2904
    1691 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have played with him yesterday, although only a few games. He plays as a LW in my 424 and i moved Rivaldo to RW. For some reason I feel I get more out of Rivaldo at RW and Nedved feels so smooth and easy, its unreal. Love his card to bits already!
  • It would be good if his super dupa prime prime is a central player..
  • sofyanm
    1338 posts Professional
    could he perform as CM in a 4411 ?
    Thinking of doing his sbc
  • Addicksfan
    sofyanm wrote: »

Yes he is great at CM, CAM, CF.

I play him CM in one of my teams and he is superb.....
  • McLaughlan_26
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 12
    Addicksfan wrote: »

I see the resemblance

Sue-Perb.jpg
  • Addicksfan

Sue-Perb.jpg

Don't try the onion on the head hair regrow trick.........it doesn't work
  • TimRUFC
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    With the "prime momemts" cards coming out do we reckon Pavel may get a position change card to cam possibly? Would be amazing with a dynamic and to start him in his natural position
  • Ugri
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    Awesome card.....used him at CM and CAM and excels in both roles.

CAM for me though.....

Going to try him out at CF in a 433 5 for rivals this week

@Addicksfan So.he works in cm.as.well? Looking for a creative.midfielder all year
  • Addicksfan
    Ugri wrote: »

CAM for me though.....

@Addicksfan So.he works in cm.as.well? Looking for a creative.midfielder all year

@Ugri yes he certainly does, if your playing 4-1-2-1-2 he'll be even better, 5* WF means he can play either side.

I play him in a 4-4-2 and he's usually paired with a defensive destroyer in either Rijkaard or Kante
  • Ugri
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    Ugri wrote: »

CAM for me though.....

@Ugri yes he certainly does, if your playing 4-1-2-1-2 he'll be even better, 5* WF means he can play either side.

I play him in a 4-4-2 and he's usually paired with a defensive destroyer in either Rijkaard or Kante

@Addicksfan Now its even more difficult :smile: Have 4 icons ready for a big boy sbc but loved Nedved but my cam spot is taken by Neymar himself. I love my midfield with dominant players, Vieira Kante and Kondo now, if i move Vieira back to cdm than Nedved as lcm would still give that dominance, does he win back the ball etc? I could chuck Rivaldo in for him and maybe even breal even after packs? :smile:
  • Ant
    79 posts Park Captain
    Had is 89 Card for a few months and hes brilliant for me in CAM in 4-1-2-1-2. Due to his price plummeting, cant see me changing him now :(
  • TimRUFC wrote: »
    With the "prime momemts" cards coming out do we reckon Pavel may get a position change card to cam possibly? Would be amazing with a dynamic and to start him in his natural position

That would be incredible. I wouldnt have to play him on 7 chem like I do now