Career of Boog | Transfer news - Jan 2022

Comments

  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 23
    BaFTsiU.png
    wF1qDMX.png
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    S9poMd6.jpg
    rASKOLP.png
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Q7ZZrg0.png
  • DB1512
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    You're back in the race in the Bundesliga and knocked out Dortmund in the DFB Pokal, great month I believe. Bayern looks less dominant than previous years, maybe this is the moment for another side to grab the title.
  • Ashy
    9729 posts League Winner
    What a month, Bundesliga title race is back on now with a good run of results, I'm especially looking at the away 1-0 win against Leipzig to go their against the talent they have and win was big. UCL is going to plan the loss to City can be expected, looked like a real exciting game though with six goals in total. Looking forward to seeing if Stuttgart can keep up this form in the league and really push Bayern and Dortmund this season.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Solid run of results has Stuttgart in title contention. What, no video on the cup match with Dortmund? Sounded like a good one. Good win, but Dortmund were undisciplined with those penalties. Now how will the team balance all these competitions?
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DB1512 wrote: »
    You're back in the race in the Bundesliga and knocked out Dortmund in the DFB Pokal, great month I believe. Bayern looks less dominant than previous years, maybe this is the moment for another side to grab the title.

    Bayern have lost two in a row which is a shock but also opens the door for everyone to catch up now. I do not believe there is a top team this year unlike in the past. It will be a tight race until the end, hopefully we stay in it.
    Ashy wrote: »
    What a month, Bundesliga title race is back on now with a good run of results, I'm especially looking at the away 1-0 win against Leipzig to go their against the talent they have and win was big. UCL is going to plan the loss to City can be expected, looked like a real exciting game though with six goals in total. Looking forward to seeing if Stuttgart can keep up this form in the league and really push Bayern and Dortmund this season.

    The team is stepping up on UCL nights. November will be big going to Man City and hosting Inter. If we can draw both games we will be in a great position. Bundesliga is just as exciting with so many good teams but nobody is sticking out as the best yet.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Solid run of results has Stuttgart in title contention. What, no video on the cup match with Dortmund? Sounded like a good one. Good win, but Dortmund were undisciplined with those penalties. Now how will the team balance all these competitions?

    Haha no, going to stop the videos for now. I've been messing around with some things to make videos but it is hard to do on XBOXONE. PS4 is easy to make videos but the XBOX I have not found a good way to do it yet and I want to keep the career moving a few more seasons before 2020 comes out.

    The match was very exciting though, a handball penalty was called! Dortmund are a stacked team, keeping their core from real life and adding Luke Shaw plus Aguero. I'm surprised they are not doing better overall.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Suddenly the team found stability and went back to the title race, which seems open as Bayern showed weaknesses. This run includes victories on top sides as Leverkusen and Dortmund, who already have nightmares with Stuttgart.

    That Pokal game was a cup classic, full of emotion.

    Let's hope this positive run gets longer.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Regardless the defeat against City, it was an amazing month and the result in the DFB Pokal was unbeliveable to assure you a spot in the next round.
    Bad news about 2 more players injured, I hope the team form doesn't get affected in the next month.
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    subpop wrote: »
    Suddenly the team found stability and went back to the title race, which seems open as Bayern showed weaknesses. This run includes victories on top sides as Leverkusen and Dortmund, who already have nightmares with Stuttgart.

    That Pokal game was a cup classic, full of emotion.

    Let's hope this positive run gets longer.

    A simple switch from a 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2 diamond has changed everything for us (article to come.) Beating Dortmund in the cup was a big hurled as winning against the top teams was a major struggle for us last season.
    DonGabriel wrote: »
    Regardless the defeat against City, it was an amazing month and the result in the DFB Pokal was unbeliveable to assure you a spot in the next round.
    Bad news about 2 more players injured, I hope the team form doesn't get affected in the next month.

    I expected to lose to City but now we know how to play them and to prepare next match.

    The injuries are stacking up but Mangala might be back sooner than expected.
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    zo03Gbr.png
    bs8lwaF.png
    Tables, Stats and Cup drawings
    uD3NAOY.jpg
    T3rLTwx.png
    pc3FLe8.jpg
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    QjRyCb7.png
  • WestardLord
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Decent run of results here. Drawing against Man City and Inter is nothing to scoff at. Sounds like chemistry within the team is working well.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Good results in the league. Stuttgart just need a draw to advance in the UCL, which seems very achievable.
    You may not face troubles in the Pokal.
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Decent run of results here. Drawing against Man City and Inter is nothing to scoff at. Sounds like chemistry within the team is working well.

    Everyone is clicking at the right time right now. Hopefully the squad stays healthy with some big games coming up.
    DonGabriel wrote: »
    Good results in the league. Stuttgart just need a draw to advance in the UCL, which seems very achievable.
    You may not face troubles in the Pokal.

    The Pokal draw was lucky. Some big games on the 2nd matchday that will be eliminated. I thought I only needed a draw too but the league keeps saying I'm advancing already?
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Something new I'm going to try every month or so since I'm doing quicker match updates. A spotlight on a team, player of coach. If you are interested in how someone is doing, let me know.

    6Nvv8Q0.png
  • DB1512
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Interesting concept, United are doing great despite they are almost the same team as this season.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Fred and Lingard starting :disappointed:
    At least in your career they are doing a great job.

    Nice idea btw.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    I swear, the FIFA programmers are Manchester United fans. Butterfingers De Gea doing all right. :D
    How do you know Manchester United's lineup and roster in the game if they are in a different league?
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Interesting concept, United are doing great despite they are almost the same team as this season.

    I was surprised by the lineup being almost the same but it was also refreshing to see.
    DonGabriel wrote: »
    Fred and Lingard starting :disappointed:
    At least in your career they are doing a great job.

    Nice idea btw.

    Thank you. Haha yes, at least in FIFA they are good.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    I swear, the FIFA programmers are Manchester United fans. Butterfingers De Gea doing all right. :D
    How do you know Manchester United's lineup and roster in the game if they are in a different league?

    They are in the UCL so I looked at those stats. Only 11 players had 6/6 appearances so I put that together as a 433 lineup.
  • Ashy
    9729 posts League Winner
    Love the spotlight thing you are doing, I'd like to see a spotlight on Arsenal at some point and maybe Atletico Madrid
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bhANKLx.png
    ZPAddlB.png
    Tables, Stats and Cup drawings
    I79MPOj.jpg
    k9ViOGO.jpg
    zljYSxE.png
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    40MgJS3.png
    hJ9G5NO.png
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    T3j29i8.png
  • LAboog4
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 1
    39B9wor.jpg
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • DB1512
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Virtual_K To know a teams formation and line up you could also go to team sheets and select import team sheet.

    Again great performance of Boog at Stuttgart, great win over Bayern with Sanches as a scorer. Will be an interesting second half of the season with four teams challenging for the title.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Wow... it went fast in the last couple of days.

    Good results to take the team directly into the title fight in a very tight competition this season, in which Bayern doesn't seem as dominant as in previous years. In particular, great victory against Bayern!

    In the Champions League, despite finishing second, the team was lucky in the draw to face AC Milan, who have more name than players lately, so I see a good chance to advance here.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    In my case, at some point, I'd like to see how Milan are doing as you face them and, obviously, Barcelona... when it fits into the story. Good idea.
  • Ashy
    9729 posts League Winner
    Milan undefeated so far you say, well that UCL game sounds a lot harder than I first thought, will be a mighty battle in the R16 next month, I do think you have enough to get past them over 2 legs though.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    There's no easy ride in the UCL and in the Pokal. At this point, Stuttgart have to be consistent in every game if Boog wants to win a title.
    Beating Dortmund in the Pokal was very important to prove its strength in knockout stages. Stuttgart will advance in both competitions.
Sign In or Register to comment.