Career of Boog | Transfer news - Jan 2022

Comments

  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NYTUuqC.png

    Result
    akD7RRp.png
    te5OdXW.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    The last couple of games were against complicated rivals, but Stuttgart couldn't scratch a single point.

    Once more the pass accuracy is an issue. Missing 1 out of 4 balls is always a problem.

    The team must react soon.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    subpop wrote: »
    The last couple of games were against complicated rivals, but Stuttgart couldn't scratch a single point.

    Once more the pass accuracy is an issue. Missing 1 out of 4 balls is always a problem.

    The team must react soon.

    Yes, a win soon is a must. I'm trying to change the way I play to increase pass accuracy and hopefully that leads to more chances.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 17
    hCNvHPB.png
    aPJEXoE.png
    PpIgFN3.png
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • DB1512
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good to see Embolo already delevers where you bought him for!
  • Wyojasond
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    A big victory after a couple of tough losses. Team has shown it can be a top ten team, but it’s nit quite ready for the top 5.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Important victory to cut the bad run of results. Now mid-table... I guess that next games will tell us where the team can go. I have my doubts, because this last game ended up with 3 points in the bag, but from the stats and the video, I assume that the problems of the team didn't disappear.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Good to see Embolo already delevers where you bought him for!

    He has been a bright spot in the poor attack for sure.
    A big victory after a couple of tough losses. Team has shown it can be a top ten team, but it’s nit quite ready for the top 5.

    Agreed, right now we are midtable at best. I feel once the attack is figured at we will be fine as defensive has been solid for the most part.
    subpop wrote: »
    Important victory to cut the bad run of results. Now mid-table... I guess that next games will tell us where the team can go. I have my doubts, because this last game ended up with 3 points in the bag, but from the stats and the video, I assume that the problems of the team didn't disappear.

    You are correct, the win was more because of the poor opponent than what we did. But we did hit the post and create more in the final minutes than the last few games so maybe things are changing.
  • JoshDFC
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    No shame losing to Hertha with the start they have made it was important for the team to get the win and to keep a clean sheet as well
  • zltrobert
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Decent start in the new season you will aim the european competition place?
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    No shame losing to Hertha with the start they have made it was important for the team to get the win and to keep a clean sheet as well

    Wins are all that matter right now but winning by more than 1 would be nice for once!
    zltrobert wrote: »
    Decent start in the new season you will aim the european competition place?

    The goal is a European spot set by myself and the board but improvements are needed for that to happen.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 17
    Hkdwoy5.png
    KRUxUME.png
    SbONSkd.png
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MiAIhv0.png
  • Ashy
    9193 posts League Winner
    Defence has looked good last two games, I'd like to see the team create more and get a few more goals though, very tight results but getting the points is all that matters
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dsnjhfB.png
    peYePyy.png
    YZ0qAtG.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    When you think the team is going to enter in a good run of results, then a setback appears. The manager says that he's trying different things... perhaps it would be good to be consistent in an idea and give it time to work, to gain automatisms... sometimes too many changes can only bring unstability.

    The lack of attacking power is alarming too.
  • Wyojasond
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Agree with Subpop, the lack of consistency is starting to become an issue. Might just have to pick a formation and run with it for 10 games or so.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @subpop and @Wyojasond you are correct. I have found a formation I think fits the current squad and will be sticking with that, instead of trying to bend the current players to play my style, which clearly does not fit them.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 20
    SUCCjKk.png
    EU1UOB1.png
    F5oJ7nt.png
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    What a great victory. Leverkusen is an important rival and this win should be special for how it was. The red card... the comeback of Leverkusen... and then a late winner goal to get the 3 points. I think the team needed a victory like this... I wish it is the first step towards a more consistent run of results.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    subpop wrote: »
    What a great victory. Leverkusen is an important rival and this win should be special for how it was. The red card... the comeback of Leverkusen... and then a late winner goal to get the 3 points. I think the team needed a victory like this... I wish it is the first step towards a more consistent run of results.

    You are right, this was bigger than 3 points for the team. It showed we are able to fight at the end against a top team. Hopefully it wasn't just a one off chance.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 21
    4psv8z2.png
    QzJBdo9.png
    V5iR6S7.png
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Great victory as Donis rise as leader of the team at this point of the season, carrying the weight of the team on his shoulders.

    I want to highlight that this time the pass accuracy was much better, which means that the team lose less stupid balls avoiding attacks from the rival and a higher efficiency in attack. I wish this trend continues.
  • JoshDFC
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    What are your aims do you feel the team has enough quality to qualify for Europe this season
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    subpop wrote: »
    Great victory as Donis rise as leader of the team at this point of the season, carrying the weight of the team on his shoulders.

    I want to highlight that this time the pass accuracy was much better, which means that the team lose less stupid balls avoiding attacks from the rival and a higher efficiency in attack. I wish this trend continues.

    Donis has really stepped up when needed, especially when Embolo is missing. The pace of Donis creates chances that other strikers in the squad cannot do.

    You are right on with the accuracy. My passing has slowed down and I pass around the back more now waiting for openings instead of trying to do quick passes down the wings.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    What are your aims do you feel the team has enough quality to qualify for Europe this season

    I think we can fight for the 5 or 6 spot to qualify for Europa. I don't know if we are good enough for top 4 but the way things are going, it will be close. The goal is to avoid dropping points against the lower half teams and try stealing points against top teams.

    I would also like a deep cup run but with Leverkusen as the first match, that will be difficult.
  • Wyojasond
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    A big time and much needed win! Defense might have to carry the team through this season.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 23
    b0UmzoG.png
    ndC0FIV.png
    ug8S69D.png
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • Wyojasond
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    :s what a tough loss early in the cup. Gives you a chance to focus on the league but it would’ve been nice to make a run
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Early snow in Germany (I hate it... I can't see the ball).

    Tough draw to start in the Cup... and sad result at the end. Stuttgart definitely had more than enough chances to win the match... although it looked a very balanced tie.

    A late goal costs the elimination. Leverkusen is a good rival, but Stuttgart made errors in the passing accuracy again. It starts to be a problem that the manager should tackle as soon as possible.





  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :s what a tough loss early in the cup. Gives you a chance to focus on the league but it would’ve been nice to make a run

    That is the only positive. The squad depth is not very deep yet so multiple competitions are a challenge.
    subpop wrote: »
    Early snow in Germany (I hate it... I can't see the ball).

    Tough draw to start in the Cup... and sad result at the end. Stuttgart definitely had more than enough chances to win the match... although it looked a very balanced tie.

    A late goal costs the elimination. Leverkusen is a good rival, but Stuttgart made errors in the passing accuracy again. It starts to be a problem that the manager should tackle as soon as possible.

    We had plenty of chances but could not finish today. The passing was difficult against the high press. I tried long passes that worked to create chances but also turned into bad passes at times.
Sign In or Register to comment.