Career of Boog | Transfer news - Jan 2022

Comments

• WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    Great choice in team, looking forward to it.

Tough loss to RBL. They play a high-pressing line and it gets tough to break down their aggression.

Will definitely need to pull together the entire strength of the squad against Man City.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ElMarcos wrote: »
    Hard löss, but you managed to proceed! Curious who you will bring in yourself!

With the transfer ban I'll be bringing back Loftus-Cheek, Lewis Baker, Batshuyi and Nathan Ake who is on loan with Chelsea for some reason. I also have Kurt Zouma who is injured for another month who will go into the team when healthy. Those will be the only additions besides youth academy players for the next 3 transfer windows.
    Great choice in team, looking forward to it.

Tough loss to RBL. They play a high-pressing line and it gets tough to break down their aggression.

Will definitely need to pull together the entire strength of the squad against Man City.

You got that right. The high press killed me, especially with a slow midfield like Barkley and Jorginho. Not a lot of ball carrying options.
  • LAboog4
    edited June 17
    rZJ9k3y.png
    A one sided match where Man City proved why they are the best in the league. "I feel bad for Boog really. To start at Chelsea with a Champions league match and then playing City is a very tough start. He needs an easy stretch like the club has coming up against West Brom and Nott'm Forest to settle things down." Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher said after the match.

yk7KW6Y.png
    Boog finally records his first win with the Blues but it is not all praise for the club from Ian Wright "They needed this win but I still see everything through Hazard. Hazard had the interception that led to the counter attack which then Hazard finished for goal 1. Then Hazard was brought down in the box and finished the penalty for goal 2. Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Abraham, these are players that need to show more."

e3OtgXH.png
  • ElMarcos
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Madrid are tough opponents. Good to see you grabbed your first victory with Chelsea
  • sviraman
    63 posts Park Captain
    Oh, that's a fun twist of fate, facing Madrid in CL right away.
  • JoshDFC
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chelsea vs Madrid in Boogs first champions league game a really tough game but I feel Boog knows the weaknesses of Madrid
  • LAboog4
    Madrid are tough opponents. Good to see you grabbed your first victory with Chelsea

Very tough, they are probably the competition favorites.
    sviraman wrote: »
    Oh, that's a fun twist of fate, facing Madrid in CL right away.

I was hoping to face my former club Stuttgart but Madrid is also a nice twist.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Chelsea vs Madrid in Boogs first champions league game a really tough game but I feel Boog knows the weaknesses of Madrid

Unfortunately the only weakness is at the CB position. But in order to exploit that we have to stop the attack of Eriksen, Mbappe and Kane.
  • LAboog4
    ddaf4z8.png
    Chelsea drop needed points against a bottom side team causing critics to call out Boog's attack. "To create literally nothing against a team this bad at defense is an embarrassment for Chelsea and their fans."

9Enfnc4.png
    New look Chelsea beat the third best team in the league days after embarrassing display. Chelsea switched to a 532 formation and while their only goal was a penalty, they showed creativity and heart in the new formation.

5lxVPxU.png
    Chelsea fans for a close look at Frank Lampard's tactics as the 532 formation of Chelsea had their way.
    "I think everyone is more comfortable with this formation. Under Conte they played a back 3 often and that is what players were used to." Boog said after the win.

oHjME5q.png
  • LAboog4
    S9WxkU4.png
    Struggling Leicester City stopped a 3 match skid to beat Chelsea at the Bridge. The Leicester City midfield controlled the match and suffocated the Chelsea attack. Boog Fisher promised changes to come and players to go.

"There are a lot of players in this squad with big names and small effort. January is only days away, loan players will be returning and big changes will be happening to this squad. To lose is one thing but to not give effort is inexcusable."

7lw2qM5.png
    A revamped Chelsea kicked off the new year with an FA Cup win at Sheffield. Kurt Zouma and Mitchy Batshuayi scored in their season debuts after being recalled from loan. On a sad note for Chelsea, this might have been Eden Hazard's last might. Barcelona and Chelsea have agreed upon a bid, now it is up to the player to decide his fate.

"If Hazard goes, top 4 is gone for Chelsea." Gary Lineker said on MOTD. "Chelsea have the transfer ban and are turning over the squad so Europa league might suit them better next year but knowing the owner, that could also mean the end for Boog."

1DNj99V.jpg
    The first leg of the league cup semi-final was anything but eventful. Chelsea played a rotated squad and setup to defend all match.

"The plan was obvious, do not concede an away goal and try resting starters." Former Chelsea player and now Sky correspondent Peter Cech said. "Over two legs, a cleansheet draw is not a bad result in leg 1 as long as you take care of business in leg 2."
  • LAboog4
    oALNWmY.png
  • ElMarcos
    Some good results. Losing Hazard would be a big blow!
  • LAboog4
    Some good results. Losing Hazard would be a big blow!

Yea it will. He's the only one who can create on his own so if the sale goes through we are in trouble.
  • LAboog4
    anK7hKq.png
    London derby ends in a draw behind Barkley's brace.
    West Ham have struggled this season but they were up for a London derby taking an early two goal lead. The Hammers ended the first half with only two shots but both were goals.

Chelsea should fight coming from behind to level the score before the half with Barkley scoring twice within minutes of each other.

"It was a typical derby." Boog said in the post match "All records and standings can be ignored in these type of games. I wish we stopped the counter attack better early in the match but when you give the ball away in midfield, you're putting yourself in a bad position. I asked for effort and the players gave it."
  • LAboog4
    8fUNthF.png
    Rotations hurt Boog as underdog Newcastle take all three points at the Bridge.

The second leg of the Carabao Cup semi-final is only two days away causing Boog to make a difficult choice regarding his squad. Boog opted to play a backup pair of CB's and it cost his side 3 points.

Newcastle attacked Chelsea down the middle scoring all three goals in the center of the box.

Master tactician Rafa knew the Chelsea weakness "We wanted to pressure the middle of the defense and confuse the young defenders. Our ball movement was excellent and we deserve this win."
  • LAboog4
    edited June 23
    dKimabB.jpg
  • ElMarcos
    Is it three or four goals. Tough loss against Newcastle, but the Caraboa Cup could mean silverware. Also sad to see you lose Eden. It will make it all the more difficult.
  • LAboog4
    Is it three or four goals. Tough loss against Newcastle, but the Caraboa Cup could mean silverware. Also sad to see you lose Eden. It will make it all the more difficult.

That's my bad, 3 goals. The last one should be a yellow card.
  • Ashy
    9194 posts League Winner
    One thing I'm curious to see is how Chelsea cope next season with a fresh new manager and nobody to bring in while losing their best player. It is a challenge and I see you are taking but glad to see you didn't force the Madrid story and end up stopping, you can only do what you feel like doing so good luck with it. The graphics are fresh looking I like
  • LAboog4
    Ashy wrote: »
    One thing I'm curious to see is how Chelsea cope next season with a fresh new manager and nobody to bring in while losing their best player. It is a challenge and I see you are taking but glad to see you didn't force the Madrid story and end up stopping, you can only do what you feel like doing so good luck with it. The graphics are fresh looking I like

Next season will depend how this one ends. If we are in Europa, next year might be a good season. If we are in UCL, the squad we have might get embarrassed in the group stages and it could dampen the season.

Madrid was fun at first because having all the money was different. But then it turned boring when the games started. Lesson learned but I want to keep Boog going so moving to Chelsea was the best option.
  • LAboog4
    Chelsea advance on late goal and the away goal rule. Will face Manchester United in the Carabao Cup final.
    oZ39Mws.jpg

FA Cup replay is required for Chelsea and 3rd ranked Everton. Replay will be in London in a weeks time.
    YVwjT4d.png

David Luiz saved a point for Chelsea with a headed goal in the last half of the match.
    jHDX2PS.png

Chelsea finally show attacking intent with dominate display. Strikers still lacking goals but Alonso and Kante took the charge.
    mKwtCTu.png
  • ElMarcos
    Some tough games. You severely seem to lack quality in your squad. With another year not bringing in new players, I am curious where you will go from here. Does Pulisic come back from a loan at Dortmund. Also worth looking at players Chelsea actually loaned out, but FIFA neglected to register as such. For expample the Wigan RB James.
  • LAboog4
    Some tough games. You severely seem to lack quality in your squad. With another year not bringing in new players, I am curious where you will go from here. Does Pulisic come back from a loan at Dortmund. Also worth looking at players Chelsea actually loaned out, but FIFA neglected to register as such. For expample the Wigan RB James.

I did bring back some players that are out on loan. An updated roster will be posted soon, I was waiting for the end of January so if players are sold they will be out of it.

Pulisic is in the squad now. Same with Loftus-Cheek, Lewis Baker, Tammy Abraham and Hudson-Odoi as the main young players.

We lack depth and a quality striker. I brought Batshuayi back from loan but his first touch is awful which makes passing to him difficult.

We will need to find and promote some solid youth players next year if we want to fight for top 4.
  • LAboog4
    Transfer deadline

The 2022 winter transfer window has come to a close with over £465 million pounds spent. The biggest move was Eden Hazard moving from Chelsea to Barcelona for £135m. But the biggest name was Leo Messi going to PSG. Messi has moved to a backup role with Barcelona but will now take Mbappe's starting role at PSG with the former now playing for Real Madrid.

Joining Messi in PSG is Bayern defender. Joshua Kimmich. The 26 year old moves for £60m to join PSG looking for their first UCL trophy.

Below are the top teams lineups after the January transfer window has closed.

LaLiga
    KBxgIIN.png
    Kq1S0u8.png
    ROJmlQm.png
    XuSuJsx.png
    mYw82zI.png
    WokmkZf.png
    Bundesliga
    fVBFk0Z.png
    BoRsw98.png
    5mR2Mbi.png
    EgOLh4y.png
    AeLqQe7.png
    QRvAQpe.png
    Serie A
    MNjjCLM.png
    cdHia4J.png
    Nv6DbsI.png
    5pIbJ0S.png
    Ros4P18.png
    cL6TSqC.png
    Ligue 1
    2psPMbk.png
    JC6qGWP.png
    O6R5rFm.png
    IMGMdu5.png
    S98TTe0.png
    Premier League
    h84dATC.png
    Z04P701.png
    C9UmvKZ.png
    ahyNFg0.png
    5HLckoP.png
    ZGJGxXq.png
  • LAboog4
    rjqc7kl.png
  • ElMarcos
    This does not look like a Squad that will finish anywhere near the CL spots. Tough challenge ahead.
  • WestardLord
    1396 posts Professional
    Some annoying draws, but also a really rough loss in the UEL. Looks like rough seas ahead to get back on track.
  • LAboog4
    This does not look like a Squad that will finish anywhere near the CL spots. Tough challenge ahead.

It will be tough. We have an outside shot at 4th but we need to improve big time.
    Some annoying draws, but also a really rough loss in the UEL. Looks like rough seas ahead to get back on track.

I hope Chelsea don't pull a normal Chelsea move and fire the manager. It will be tough but if we can compete for 4th/5th this season we will be in good shape for next year.
  • LAboog4
    gMtghVj.png
    Chelsea eliminated from FA Cup by Everton in replay match.

"The better side won today." Boog said after the match "We didn't create nearly enough and we made two mistakes on defense and they scored twice off it." The mistakes Boog refers to comes from CB Nathan Aké and RB Todd Kane, for the first goal Aké misplayed a high cross leaving Moreno open for an easy header. The second goal Kane was caught out and lost possession giving Everton the easy one on one chance to score.

"Everton are 3rd in the table and have a great chance to win the cup. This team is on the rise while Chelsea are looking for answers still." Ian Wright said MOTD.
  • ElMarcos
    Tough one to lose at home. I hope some players will make an improvement. Or otherwise some youth players will give you an extra push next season.
  • LAboog4
    Tough one to lose at home. I hope some players will make an improvement. Or otherwise some youth players will give you an extra push next season.

I think it's time to start bringing in youth players. The match I am going to post was the last chance for the likes of Willian, Pedro, Alonso and David Luis.