Career of Boog | Transfer news - Jan 2022

Comments

• LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    I feel kind of dumb but I just found out on the XBOX when you make a video it automatically uploads to the XBOX app so you can easily load it to YouTube. I wasted so much time before transferring with a USB, using the desktop and loading it.

Don’t feel bad man, I had the same issue for awhile when I was doing screenshots from the game 😂

As for the results, tough loss to Milan but was always going to be a big ask after the first leg.

You're right, the first leg we really hurt ourselves. Good learning opportunity to take the first leg a little more cautious.
    DonGabriel wrote: »
    The guys fought but it wasn't enough to get the win you needed. A lot to learn on this defeat, always good to keep improving for the rest of the season.

Advancing in the CL was always going to be tough for us. Winning the league is our main objective now.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    AC Milan proved to be a superior opponent, but getting out of the group stage can be viewed as a right step in the process. Time to focus on league and then get another shot at Champions League.

You're right, getting out of the group was our goal. Next season our goal will be to make a deeper run if we make CL again.
  • Ashy
    9251 posts League Winner
    Tough game and you didn't come out on top, does look like AC Milan are back to their best though and it was always going to be hard at the San Siro, deeper run next season would be fantastic.
  • LAboog4
    edited May 15
    Bundesliga Match 24
    Hamburg SV v Stuttgart

n4YjMlu.png
  • LAboog4
    lY3tyfG.png
  • LAboog4
    19bpfw1.png
    IzDxB76.jpg
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    The shock loss to Hamburg was cancelled out with the win over Bayern, own goal or not. Goretzka, though, wtf! :D
  • WestardLord
    1400 posts Professional
    lol disaster for Bayern

could be a sign of how Stuttgart has grown since the last few meetings
  • LAboog4
    The shock loss to Hamburg was cancelled out with the win over Bayern, own goal or not. Goretzka, though, wtf! :D

True I just hope the loss to Hamburg does not hurt us in the end. Could be 7pts up now!
    lol disaster for Bayern

could be a sign of how Stuttgart has grown since the last few meetings

We were much more defensive this time and patient in attack. Last time we tried pressing Bayern into mistakes and they killed us for it.
  • LAboog4
    lDLONTb.png
    aTICMRe.jpg
  • LAboog4
    edited May 16
    YirQU89.png
  • LAboog4
    kA9YqNT.png
    BtL4HtY.png
    Fscuo0W.jpg
  • ElMarcos
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great to have Donis back!
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    A nice way to welcome Donis' return. Stuttgart holding steady at the top. Wolfsburg overtaking Bayern; Kevin Volland having a nice season.
  • LAboog4
    ElMarcos wrote: »
    Great to have Donis back!

Yes it is, he is a big game player.
    A nice way to welcome Donis' return. Stuttgart holding steady at the top. Wolfsburg overtaking Bayern; Kevin Volland having a nice season.

Speaking of Wolfsburg and Volland....
  • LAboog4
    ssOi5DA.png
    ixG2jK4.png
  • LAboog4
    edited May 18
    lFRmLQY.png
    OiSzK33.png
  • LAboog4
    lJM5f3e.png
  • LAboog4
    5Y3G2pT.jpg
    Vf49FUh.png
    kMDE3LU.jpgYvnX7ES.jpgq2jYu8o.png
  • Ashy
    9251 posts League Winner
    That win against Bayern was the turning point I think unless they can win almost every game the title should be yours, you had a good run of results after and the season is almost over now, what a way to conclude it if you can win the title!
  • LAboog4
    Ashy wrote: »
    That win against Bayern was the turning point I think unless they can win almost every game the title should be yours, you had a good run of results after and the season is almost over now, what a way to conclude it if you can win the title!

The finish will be exciting. I have Leverkusen, Leipzig and Dortmund as my last 3. Bayern play Hoffenheim, Dortmund and Hamburg still.
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice win over Schalke. Stuttgart started the match getting behind the opponent's back line quite a bit, missing a couple good chances. Still won in the end and holding off Bayern. Stretch run will be tough.
  • WestardLord
    1400 posts Professional
    edited May 20
    Well great run of results to get to the top of the league. I'm loving what Embolo is giving for the team.

Now the real test begins; holding Bayern to second place.
  • ElMarcos
    It will be a tight race until the finish!
  • DB1512
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    A tough schedule for the remaining three games, but Bayern also face a tough challenge.
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    Looks like we're going to see an exciting climax at both ends of the table, keep up the recent form and I'm sure you'll get over the line! Interesting that Dortmund will still have a massive say in the run in despite their sub-par season.
  • LAboog4
    Nice win over Schalke. Stuttgart started the match getting behind the opponent's back line quite a bit, missing a couple good chances. Still won in the end and holding off Bayern. Stretch run will be tough.

The last few games we create plenty of chances early but struggle to score. The stretch will be tough, especially if Bayern refuse to lose.
    Well great run of results to get to the top of the league. I'm loving what Embolo is giving for the team.

Now the real test begins; holding Bayern to second place.

Embolo is the best signing I have ever made in FIFA. The guy is always in the box and always in the right spot.
    ElMarcos wrote: »
    It will be a tight race until the finish!

Yes it will be. Tough schedule left and Bayern are playing great.
    DB1512 wrote: »
    A tough schedule for the remaining three games, but Bayern also face a tough challenge.

Bayern facing Dortmund might be big for us.
    Dean wrote: »
    Looks like we're going to see an exciting climax at both ends of the table, keep up the recent form and I'm sure you'll get over the line! Interesting that Dortmund will still have a massive say in the run in despite their sub-par season.

You are right, Dortmund have as much say as anyway. Maybe they prefer me to win and play a backup squad? 😉
  • LAboog4
    8cvUtvV.jpg
    uPotdcJ.png
  • LAboog4
    6kDK4GM.jpg
    MDRPaO4.png
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Strong win over Hertha Berlin and good win over a spirited Mainz even if it took a last ditch effort by Ofori. Team should have the confidence to finish out the last few games and win the league.
  • ElMarcos
    Two great victories! Hopefully, you will stay ahead of Bayern!