Trolls are real :)

Amdp9
2911 posts National Call-Up

Best trolls ever. Pogba is the most fun card to use this game, You can't just go wrong with him, All of my penalties taken by him, that run up is unreal and the opponent get so confused. So many times I thought about selling him and getting an icon instead but always thought I shall miss his appearance, who is your best and fun card to use ?

Comments

• hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    It's one of the dumbest things in the game. I hated it when I used him the most.
  • Chavez76
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    every time he does that, I want to kick his legs from under him and let him head the ball to goal.
    damn thats annoying.
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 11
    Trolls? There's small a window just before the shot where you as a shooter can't switch directions anymore but GK can. And because it's so easy to see where you aim because of Pogba's slow run up it's easy to save. I don't mind if the game goes to penalties if an opponent has Pogba. 1 free penalty save. And that's also the reason I don't use Pogba.
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 11
    But to answer your question, my best and most fun card this year is TOTY Marcelo at CM. He has better goal per game ratio than CR7 for me.
  • Tommygunn
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    I have his inform and I took him off pens as I can’t look at that run up
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    I used to sub him off just before it went to a shootout.
    Always got his saved and I always save his when against him
  • Amdp9
    2911 posts National Call-Up
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Trolls? There's small a window just before the shot where you as a shooter can't switch directions anymore but GK can. And because it's so easy to see where you aim because of Pogba's slow run up it's easy to save. I don't mind if the game goes to penalties if an opponent has Pogba. 1 free penalty save. And that's also the reason I don't use Pogba.

I have success every time I took pen with him
  • hayhor1 wrote: »
    It's one of the dumbest things in the game. I hated it when I used him the most.

It’s the best