Kryzax
41 posts Park Captain
delete me
Post edited by Kryzax on

Comments

• Kryzax
    41 posts Park Captain
    Still looking for some so we can play more often
  • I´m usually a ST, but can i try playing cdm for you guys?
    If you are interested contact me: iDarkSidePT24 (Origin)
  • 2 of us looking. Added auba on origin.
  • Kryzax
    41 posts Park Captain
    New club name, new recruits needed
  • kryogh
    13 posts Ball Boy
    im down to play add me
  • Kryzax
    41 posts Park Captain
    Hey
  • Pzeroke
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 8
    I can play add Pzeroke on Origin
  • kryogh
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Any reason why you suddently removed me from the club? was fun playing with you guys. :*
  • Kryzax
    41 posts Park Captain
    kryogh wrote: »
    Any reason why you suddently removed me from the club? was fun playing with you guys. :*

Yeah you would ignore passes to dribble too often and we were tired of it and I got mad. Shame because you were good when you wanted to be
  • kryogh
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 17
    Dude it was just one game or two...and i thought we were just warming up in the junk club i made and not playing serious, I've would've played passing game again in the main club, still you should've atleast said something and not just kick me out, i didn't even realize what happen until mivewi told me.
  • I'm keen to join if you're still looking! All my mates are still on console and I am gagging for some clubs, my favourite game mode by far. I can play just about anywhere and am happy to switch about, although I will say I have spent most my time as a 6'2 target man, however I am competent everywhere else apart from fullback and I I am very much a team player.
  • Kryzax
    41 posts Park Captain
    kryogh wrote: »
    Dude it was just one game or two...and i thought we were just warming up in the junk club i made and not playing serious, I've would've played passing game again in the main club, still you should've atleast said something and not just kick me out, i didn't even realize what happen until mivewi told me.

ya u right I shouldve
  • Kryzax
    41 posts Park Captain
    I'm keen to join if you're still looking! All my mates are still on console and I am gagging for some clubs, my favourite game mode by far. I can play just about anywhere and am happy to switch about, although I will say I have spent most my time as a 6'2 target man, however I am competent everywhere else apart from fullback and I I am very much a team player.

well just add me and message me
  • quinnn
    5 posts Ball Boy
    do you need a st cam or cvm
  • Kryzax
    41 posts Park Captain
    we could use a cdm or lm\rm , no sts needed
  • quinnn
    5 posts Ball Boy
    good i can do what your language and whats your clubname and gamertag
  • Kryzax
    41 posts Park Captain
    edited April 27
    Looking for a quality ST (90 rated+) that can play other positions when needed