New promo this Friday - Prime Icon Moments & OTW Winter Edition

Comments

• Jfo88
    22453 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Nation based SBC’s so you submit a team from every CONCACAF nation and get a player pick so every nation has an SBC player.

In my dreams though.

RwZMqwU.jpg

@Jfo88

Would be sick
  • Losguapos1
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nation based SBC’s so you submit a team from every CONCACAF nation and get a player pick so every nation has an SBC player.

In my dreams though.

RwZMqwU.jpg

Oh mannn....i would gladly throw him on my RM!!!!!
  • Joestoe
    3100 posts National Call-Up
    I dont give a f. Game is dead.

Still takes time to respond on FIFA dedicated forums to show how he doesn’t care.
  • Campino
    25956 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 11
    Joestoe wrote: »

Still takes time to respond on FIFA dedicated forums to show how he doesn’t care.

I mean call me old fashioned but it’s Probably the best place to show your feelings toward Fifa on a fifa forum to be honest, I can’t see the Cod forums taking much notice.
  • TakeItSlow
    3445 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »

I mean call me old fashioned but it’s Probably the best place to show your feelings toward Fifa on a fifa forum to be honest, I can’t see the Cod forums taking much notice.

At the same time why would you even comment. If people think the game is that dead then they wouldn’t have anything to do with it.

I think gameplay is pretty dire but the game itself is very much alive. This time last year I was bored of fifa and buzzing for the World Cup. But the new promos they’ve been adding have been brilliant, along with repeatable league SBC’s.
  • '96dc2
    8712 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

At the same time why would you even comment. If people think the game is that dead then they wouldn’t have anything to do with it.

I think gameplay is pretty dire but the game itself is very much alive. This time last year I was bored of fifa and buzzing for the World Cup. But the new promos they’ve been adding have been brilliant, along with repeatable league SBC’s.

No
  • Campino

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that’s his, he has as much right to comment as anyone else. Some think it’s dead, some think it’s alive some like yourself sit on the fence to a degree.

• TakeItSlow
    edited February 11

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that’s his, he has as much right to comment as anyone else. Some think it’s dead, some think it’s alive some like yourself sit on the fence to a degree.

Oh yeah he has every right to comment. But if I think something is awful and “dead” so to speak I personally wouldn’t play it or have anything to do with it.

I don’t sit on the fence, I love this game, it’s alive. Just gameplay after a long stint of weekend league in one day can make you angry with how random it is.

Unless you’re a fifa YouTuber/streamer and it’s your job then don’t play it if it’s dead.
  • Campino

Oh yeah he has every right to comment. But if I think something is awful and “dead” so to speak I personally wouldn’t play it or have anything to do with it.

I don’t sit on the fence, I love this game, it’s alive. Just gameplay after a long stint of weekend league in one day can make you angry with how random it is.

Unless you’re a fifa YouTuber/streamer and it’s your job then don’t play it if it’s dead.

Which is fair but you just said the gameplay is dire, so my question to you is..why play a game when the gameplay is dire? I’m not fishing for an argument by the way I’m genuinely curious
  • toonbalmy
    1658 posts Play-Off Hero
    Upgrades and get more golds at cardiff 😂😂😂
  • TakeItSlow
    edited February 11
    @Campino yeah me neither it’s a good convo to have.

So I don’t play Fifa games during the week unless it’s a draft, draft for me is my happy zone game play wise because it’s 4 games and you get to experiment with different players.

The only reason I play on the weekend up to 14 wins is to get the rewards weekly. But in between that I’d say 90% of my time on Fifa is in the menus, opening bronze packs and doing then league SBC’s.

If league SBC’s were not a thing I wouldn’t turn the game on unless a promo dropped or it was the WL. That’s why for me the game itself is alive, as I have a lot of things to do and I really enjoy the grind.
  • Campino

So I don’t play Fifa games during the week unless it’s a draft, draft for me is my happy zone game play wise because it’s 4 games and you get to experiment with different players.

The only reason I play on the weekend up to 14 wins is to get the rewards weekly. But in between that I’d say 90% of my time on Fifa is in the menus, opening bronze packs and doing then league SBC’s.

If league SBC’s were not a thing I wouldn’t turn the game on unless a promo dropped or it was the WL. That’s why for me the game itself is alive, as I have a lot of things to do and I really enjoy the grind.

That’s fair mate, I’m the same with regards the menus but I’ve dropped off a lot since I discovered blackout

I haven’t played draft in an absolute age, it used to be horrible but I imagine it’s fairly chilled now?
  • kfcbucket21
    5207 posts Big Money Move
    Ateast half the people who comment about the game being dead play a full WL every weekend
  • TakeItSlow

That’s fair mate, I’m the same with regards the menus but I’ve dropped off a lot since I discovered blackout

I haven’t played draft in an absolute age, it used to be horrible but I imagine it’s fairly chilled now?

It depends when you play it man. Friday through to Monday it’s chilled, the other days it’s very random but still a lot more chilled than rivals which is horrific.

You can make profit off going out the first round and losing in the final usually. But in between is a bit sketchy.
  • SimenHP
    1443 posts Play-Off Hero
    My birthday is tomorrow, I expect my own card as an SBC :wink:
  • DarthGrowler
    13889 posts Has That Special Something
    SimenHP wrote: »

Happy birthday for tomorrow mate
  • SimenHP
    1443 posts Play-Off Hero
    SimenHP wrote: »

Happy birthday for tomorrow mate

• Dutch007
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ratings Refresh in a Promo format!?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6162 posts Big Money Move
    They’re releasing prime icon moments
  • Idek
    8701 posts League Winner
    Does this even count as a promo, it's just gonna be cards getting dropped into packs through the rest of the game from the sound of it
  • WFCBagnall
    66166 posts Moderator
    Idek wrote: »
    Does this even count as a promo, it's just gonna be cards getting dropped into packs through the rest of the game from the sound of it

Sounds like OTW then.
  • Idek
    8701 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »

Sounds like OTW then.

Eh kind of, guess we'll find out on Friday
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    I have a feeling EA have something else planned other than putting cards in packs
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    OTW confirmed as well
  • ccooaattssyy
    4555 posts National Call-Up
    Crash pls
  • Cantona84
    7387 posts League Winner
    Crash pls

Balotelli OTW HYPE and Cannavaro 15 in games stats more HYPE!!! Crasshhhhhh
  • G12OGN
    1478 posts Professional