Why only 4 saves in career mode

Hi, faced with a problem in FIFA 19, there are 4 careers more can not save, can only save on existing save. How to solve?

Comments

• gavin2903
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Create another profile?
  • what does it mean? 4 more careers, not serious.
  • MOES98
    57 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy tell him.
  • GVlXxf
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 12
    Hi, faced with a problem in FIFA 19, there are 4 careers more can not save, can only save on existing save. How to solve?

can u defined clearly what do it means "can't save" ? all save can be overwritten , how do "can't save" i didn't understand what do u means? then there was auto save(3 saving slot), u can u it if u got issue on saving
  • GVlXxf wrote: »

can u defined clearly what do it means "can't save" ? all save can be overwritten , how do "can't save" i didn't understand what do u means? then there was auto save(3 saving slot), u can u it if u got issue on saving

why are there only four saves in career mode? More than 4 can not be saved
  • EA_Andy
    2410 posts EA Community Manager

There isn't a way to solve this - it's intended at the moment.

We are looking into it though to see if it's possible to create more slots.

Appreciate that it wasn't always like this but we had to make changes this year.
  • MOES98
    57 posts Park Captain
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Appreciate that it wasn't always like this but we had to make changes this year.

That you even dare to come telling us, that you "had to" put it down on 4 save slots. wow.

Is it because the way you upgraded the career mode, so the files a much bigger now? Wait i cant be, because there was no damn change.

Why dont you just tell the customers, the real reason. You want them to play FUT, not Career Mode. @EA_Andy
  • EA_Andy
    MOES98 wrote: »

That you even dare to come telling us, that you "had to" put it down on 4 save slots. wow.

Is it because the way you upgraded the career mode, so the files a much bigger now? Wait i cant be, because there was no damn change.

Why dont you just tell the customers, the real reason. You want them to play FUT, not Career Mode. @EA_Andy

Unfortunately I can't go into details but it has absolutely nothing to do with FUT. It's not something we would have changed unless we needed to.

I appreciate without details that's hard to take but that's the current situation.
  • MOES98
    57 posts Park Captain

Unfortunately I can't go into details but it has absolutely nothing to do with FUT. It's not something we would have changed unless we needed to.

I appreciate without details that's hard to take but that's the current situation.

Sorry @EA_Andy, but i makes no sense at all. Why shouldnt you be able to have 8 save slots, when the Career Mode it EXACT the same as in Fifa 18, 17, 16, and 15, where there was 8 save slots?

I know youre not a dev, so you dont have anything to do with it. But i dont like the way youre lying to us loyal customers. The least thing you could do was being honest @EA_Andy.
  • EA_Andy

Sorry @EA_Andy, but i makes no sense at all. Why shouldnt you be able to have 8 save slots, when the Career Mode it EXACT the same as in Fifa 18, 17, 16, and 15, where there was 8 save slots?

I know youre not a dev, so you dont have anything to do with it. But i dont like the way youre lying to us loyal customers. The least thing you could do was being honest @EA_Andy.

I'm being honest. Whether you want to accept that is up to you.

There's very little more I can say on this. We know it's a point of frustration, we are continuing to look into it, but I can't promise if or when it might be changed.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

Will this problem be solved this year???? Four slots to save it is very small, I want to play for many football clubs.
  • MOES98
    57 posts Park Captain

I'm being honest. Whether you want to accept that is up to you.

There's very little more I can say on this. We know it's a point of frustration, we are continuing to look into it, but I can't promise if or when it might be changed.

You may be honest i dont know.

But you must admit, that is seems very suspicious, that not one change was made for Career Mode, and still youre not possible to remain on 8 save slots and you wont tell why. For me it makes absolutely no sense.
    And when you add that you in EA is known for lying and keeping back informations to you customers, what youre also doing here with your "I cant tell more about it at the moment" "we are looking into it" (please stop lying, we all know youre not) and "there will be changes to CM" (dont call CHL a change, please), so i dont think youre very credible, sorry to say, @EA_Andy.