Playing away is the new Meta

MushyP15
329 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 10
Unless you’re going for 30-0 and don’t want a match up against a pro.

Played everyone away this WL and most are crap wannabes.

Comments

  • Ian_Ando08
    7572 posts League Winner
    Totally depends on your record 😂 I mean if you are 10-10 you're gonna play terrible people regardless whereas if you are 15-0 you're gonna play brilliant people :)
  • number7rocky
    4324 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Totally depends on your record 😂 I mean if you are 10-10 you're gonna play terrible people regardless whereas if you are 15-0 you're gonna play brilliant people :)

  • GL
    6674 posts Big Money Move
    OP knows. Reverse psychology all the way
  • DarthGrowler
    14604 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    OP knows. Reverse psychology all the way

    Exactly. Just like I'm not gonna pack Gullit this year. Just won't happen ;)
  • RebelRob
    5232 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve always wondered, that if all the pro’s actually messaged each other all have an agreement to post false information and tell people they’re only playing at home to avoid each other, when really they’re all playing away.
  • GL
    6674 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    OP knows. Reverse psychology all the way

    Exactly. Just like I'm not gonna pack Gullit this year. Just won't happen ;)

    Lmao just like how there won't be a top tier icon SBC for another 2 months :D :'(
  • DarthGrowler
    14604 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    OP knows. Reverse psychology all the way

    Exactly. Just like I'm not gonna pack Gullit this year. Just won't happen ;)

    Lmao just like how there won't be a top tier icon SBC for another 2 months :D :'(

    And the gameplay will not become stable from one end of the weekend to the other
  • Danic123
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I’ve always wondered, that if all the pro’s actually messaged each other all have an agreement to post false information and tell people they’re only playing at home to avoid each other, when really they’re all playing away.

    They play both home and away. Check after the weekend.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Someone did this to me in a draft final. Backed out 4 times to get away....seems strange. People used to want home.

    Whats the reason for this? Youtube scum?
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    Someone did this to me in a draft final. Backed out 4 times to get away....seems strange. People used to want home.

    Whats the reason for this? Youtube scum?

    Pretty much, people being sheep really.

    Doesn't matter if you are home or away unless it actually bothers you, which it shouldn't.
  • Vies_Adams_Apple
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rio Ferdinand will be delighted
  • o0OainavO0o
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 10
    Not sure why anybody does it, I’ve tried home only and got paired up with some pretty tough competition about two weekends ago, last weekend and this weekend I’ve had better results with just going with what the Elo matches me up with first, winning most of my away games though. I’m thinking if anything the “pros” do it to avoid each other, or they could be reversing the psychology to their advantage, I don’t see how home or away has an advantage, after the recent patch they may have changed something to nerf this but I personally prefer away matches if I were to choose. In the past it felt as if there was a lag presence and everyone wanted home but now the game plays like mud either way.
  • BrentfordFC
    12091 posts Has That Special Something
    @Gyan_33 your favourite word :trollface:
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    My away games were easier this weekend tbh.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I definitely win much more Away than at Home.
    My home record is relegated by Xmas form, and my Away record would see my fighting for the Title.

    I seem to have a fair bit of bad luck in Home games and and seem to get a bit of luck in Away games.
Sign In or Register to comment.