That one game you know you’re going to lose

Rossco160715
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 2019
I played a game there and I swear down, I knew from the 10th minute that I had no chance of winning. I had hit the woodwork 3 times and missed an open goal with Prime Best.

I lost 4-1.

I had 19 shots on target to their 3 and lost 4-1. I hit the bar more times that ‘Prime Best’ and I missed various one v one situations.

I wish this game was just left for people to compete. The additional nonsense is infuriating.

Anyone had a game or two like this? This weekend was going smoothly with good wins and enjoyable football. I have a good few defeats but I can accept a better player. Then this match happened.

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2019
    I lost yesterday 5-3 ,i had 65% possesion and 18 shots (13 on target) against his 5.His Donnaruma was the best keeper in history of fifa for one game. Was 3-3 And of course he scored his winner goal on 4-3 in 85. Min with glitch when the keeper kick the ball all over the pitch and his Tevez went 1v1 ....but i dont rage anymore ,its enough
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    The game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mate. This weekend it’s been iffy to say the least
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    ik that feeling, when u just feel like the game doesnt want u to win no matter what
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably suggest you guys go to the practice arena and try the shooting challenges
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Probably suggest you guys go to the practice arena and try the shooting challenges

:lol:
  • FUTnoob
    195 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had the opposite, played a game and knew i was gonna lose after 10 mins because of him being more skilled. Got totally outplayed and couldnt get my defenders to intercept anything. Game ended 1-1 with his 12 shots on goal and my 2. So we went into overtime. Was the thoughest defending i had to do in awhile. Both managed to score so we went on to the shootout with 2-2 on the scoreboard. Brought it home from there, i won the penalty shootout, must i say with a sweaty controller.
  • Rossco160715

I’m an absolute master in that arena. I wish I could take that form into the game.

Played another game. Scored 5/7 shots on goal. The inconsistency is infuriating.

• FUTnoob wrote: »
    I had the opposite, played a game and knew i was gonna lose after 10 mins because of him being more skilled. Got totally outplayed and couldnt get my defenders to intercept anything. Game ended 1-1 with his 12 shots on goal and my 2. So we went into overtime. Was the thoughest defending i had to do in awhile. Both managed to score so we went on to the shootout with 2-2 on the scoreboard. Brought it home from there, i won the penalty shootout, must i say with a sweaty controller.

Lol
  • Grifan
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's all well n good if fifa didn't actually show u this year ur hitting the target with ur shots and they still put it wide
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Go full manual shooting and you should get consistency based on your input
  • Rossco160715
    Just had the opposite there to make it to 14 wins. Absolutely dominated start to finish. That guy will be absolutely fuming and he even hit the post 3 times in one attack. That’s the worst victory I’ve ever had.