Icons that have been in SBC vs what are left - List

Comments

• Pxul_
    7436 posts League Winner
    I want a Gerrard ffs😂
  • Tommygunn
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    I’m desperate for Gullit and I’d possibly do Vieira though Gullit first. Got 3m and 3 icons waiting on him
  • SyNation2
    1017 posts Professional
    is it better to buy high rated gold players now to prepare for the elite Sbc? will the price increase once EA drops the elite sbc? or should I wait?
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    I want a Gerrard ffs😂

Cheaper so will come sooner.
  • EricVanDerek
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    One of the other problems of this year's FIFA, where Icon SBCs only last for 30 days, is that low-cost Icon SBCs aren't always available. (I'd only do these at the same time as doing the top Icon SBC - so Nakata for Best)

Looking at the list of remaining Icon SBCs (top work sir!) I'd suggest the following should be low cost (say c. 500k & under)?

Pires
    Deco
    Litmanen
    Inzaghi
    Shearer
    Laudrup
    Lehmann
    Schmeichel
    Moore

Marco Van Basten (who I think was missing from the list?)
  • hayhor1
    One of the other problems of this year's FIFA, where Icon SBCs only last for 30 days, is that low-cost Icon SBCs aren't always available. (I'd only do these at the same time as doing the top Icon SBC - so Nakata for Best)

Looking at the list of remaining Icon SBCs (top work sir!) I'd suggest the following should be low cost (say c. 500k & under)?

Pires
    Deco
    Litmanen
    Inzaghi
    Shearer
    Laudrup
    Lehmann
    Schmeichel
    Moore

Marco Van Basten (who I think was missing from the list?)

My fear with building up too many shitcons is that EA will change requirements or drop the base icon sbc. I have 3 to use now and am probably stopping there for now.
  • Derryboy1893
    3557 posts National Call-Up
    I want a Gerrard ffs😂

Thought ffs cards were for up and coming players. Maybe you meant a FFS Gerrard manager card?
  • Pxul_
    7436 posts League Winner
    I want a Gerrard ffs😂

Thought ffs cards were for up and coming players. Maybe you meant a FFS Gerrard manager card?

😂😂😂
  • hayhor1
    Updated the first page
  • Derryboy1893
    3557 posts National Call-Up
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Updated the first page

🥠
  • Poolstu123
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice work