Icons that have been in SBC vs what are left - List

Comments

• Pxul_
    6439 posts Big Money Move
    I want a Gerrard ffs😂
  • Tommygunn
    2815 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m desperate for Gullit and I’d possibly do Vieira though Gullit first. Got 3m and 3 icons waiting on him
  • is it better to buy high rated gold players now to prepare for the elite Sbc? will the price increase once EA drops the elite sbc? or should I wait?
  • hayhor1
    12914 posts Has That Special Something
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    I want a Gerrard ffs😂

Cheaper so will come sooner.
  • EricVanDerek
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    One of the other problems of this year's FIFA, where Icon SBCs only last for 30 days, is that low-cost Icon SBCs aren't always available. (I'd only do these at the same time as doing the top Icon SBC - so Nakata for Best)

Looking at the list of remaining Icon SBCs (top work sir!) I'd suggest the following should be low cost (say c. 500k & under)?

Pires
    Deco
    Litmanen
    Inzaghi
    Shearer
    Laudrup
    Lehmann
    Schmeichel
    Moore

Marco Van Basten (who I think was missing from the list?)
  • hayhor1
    One of the other problems of this year's FIFA, where Icon SBCs only last for 30 days, is that low-cost Icon SBCs aren't always available. (I'd only do these at the same time as doing the top Icon SBC - so Nakata for Best)

Looking at the list of remaining Icon SBCs (top work sir!) I'd suggest the following should be low cost (say c. 500k & under)?

Pires
    Deco
    Litmanen
    Inzaghi
    Shearer
    Laudrup
    Lehmann
    Schmeichel
    Moore

Marco Van Basten (who I think was missing from the list?)

My fear with building up too many shitcons is that EA will change requirements or drop the base icon sbc. I have 3 to use now and am probably stopping there for now.
  • Derryboy1893
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want a Gerrard ffs😂

Thought ffs cards were for up and coming players. Maybe you meant a FFS Gerrard manager card?
  • Pxul_
    6439 posts Big Money Move
    I want a Gerrard ffs😂

Thought ffs cards were for up and coming players. Maybe you meant a FFS Gerrard manager card?

😂😂😂
  • hayhor1
    Updated the first page
  • Derryboy1893
    2869 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Updated the first page

🥠
  • Poolstu123
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice work