• Mido
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been there since day 1.
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    edited February 10
    Mido wrote: »
    Been there since day 1.

No wonder why I've been losing so many matches. This shouldn't be a feature anymore

Am I mistaken by saying this feature is on FUT champs?
  • Pay2Lose
    901 posts Professional
    More illogical thinking from ea. We aren’t allowed to see each other’s cool club names or est dates. But we are allowed to play with 2 people holding R1...
  • Mido
    354 posts Sunday League Hero

Pooter wrote: »
    Been there since day 1.

No wonder why I've been losing so many matches. This shouldn't be a feature anymore

I don’t play FUT champs but as far as I’m aware you can not add a guest in that mode.

You can see if a guest has been added in rivals though. So if you don’t want to play an opponent with a guest just back out.
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    Mind you, while I made this thread I did draw against those two players.

But I hope it isn't the case where two players are playing me in FUT champs, would be extremely unfair since I don't have mountains of time at home to try find other players
  • Would love to play vs 2 players each game, so much easier to score since the drag players out of position all the time.
    Often it´s just two buddies who wanna have fun together. I don´t think I´ve ever been close to drawing or losing against two players.
  • RemyS
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    It's true that it's maybe not a real disadvantage, but I also don 't think it should be allowed.
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    Would love to play vs 2 players each game, so much easier to score since the drag players out of position all the time.
    Often it´s just two buddies who wanna have fun together. I don´t think I´ve ever been close to drawing or losing against two players.

Maybe you're correct there, but if both of them are tackling a player of mine, forget about nerfing AI defending as some people on here call for, I want a nerfed out two tackles at one time
  • Davisto
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    Pooter wrote: »
    Been there since day 1.

Lol wut :joy: it’s very rare to play people with Guests although i do win them most of the time
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is it that hard to just refuse the match when you see that your opponent has a guest?
    Why should it be removed when you can just refuse the match?
  • GL86
    88 posts Park Captain
    I had the same yesterday, actually found it easier to play against as players were constantly out of position. Was a nice change as they tried to defend and no drop back. Refreshing to have a game where the opposition want to try and play
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    1337 wrote: »
    Is it that hard to just refuse the match when you see that your opponent has a guest?
    Why should it be removed when you can just refuse the match?

I thought the guest was just watching the match not playing
  • FifaProDK
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only way to have fun on this game is playing with a friend and you want it removed 🤔
  • iRusty_yo
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    I played against 3 players this week, never been stormed by 6 before.

• SeanDCFC
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    Back out if you don't like it, you can clearly see this.
  • I actually like playing against two normally a easy win as they can’t defend as a pair
  • FCBlunt
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    I actually like playing against two normally a easy win as they can’t defend as a pair

Exactly, its easier than playing a sole player.