Button delay

Daveangel
21 posts Last Pick at the Park
Game has the worst delay I have ever played with usually get aroun 18 to 20 wins I’m currently in 4 wins after 16 games anyone else having real difficulty with this game this weekend

Comments

• ASX
    898 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 10
    Replied to something similar earlier.

I worked out when to play the game and when not too based on the 5 connection bars displayed before you enter a match.

For me personally 3 green bars is fine, no lag, no delay, not sluggish, etc. If I get 2 orange bars the game is unplayable and I experience all of the above issues and I'd be lucky to win a single game if I played 10 games back to back.

I live in Dubai so my ping is bad. I checked ping during 3 green bars at around 185, ping with 2 orange bars was 250+ over 300 in some cases. I see orange and even 1 red bar during evening times, around 6pm GMT on weekdays, on Saturday and Sunday it starts earlier, I assume because its peak playing time all over the world.

I only play when I wake up now, around 5am to 8am local time (1am to 4am GMT) which guarantees me the best ping I can get. Friday is a weekend here so I get to play most of the day without issues, unless there is a school holiday somewhere in the world.
  • Daveangel
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Thanks for commenting on the post but I’m going in to the games we’re the bars are all green and still it plays like I said above it’s been like this all weekend used to having 6 or 7 games with issues just not this many my internet connection is perfect so I don’t know ea have fycked up fifa 19 if u ask me
  • I have ultra fibre and my mate who I usually play online against is fibre,yet lags like mad why the slightest thing like a phone WiFi is connected ,it's across all platforms like this
    When will they fix it ,because no trouble on anything else