Are there any cheats/scripts in FUT?

MADDaD
posts Ball Boy
edited February 11
Hi guys, tonight i played a game of Rivals against a team that didn't had players indicators. Curious. Are there any cheats/scrips in FUT?

uanjrQ.jpg

Maybe someone from EA could look into this?
I also have some videos about this.

Thanks!

Edited to remove username and team name. Please do not name and shame, if you wish to report someone please do so through the correct method for your platform. ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    Should you really be posting people's usernames on here? Do you have any evidence he or she was cheating?
  • EA_Rtas
    502 posts EA Moderator
    Please do not name and shame as it's against the forum rules. If you feel like a player may be cheating you can report them using the correct method for your platform.

I'm going to post a link to an article detailing how to do this here: Reporting players for cheating & harassment AHQ
  • Its not cheating, or at least in my case. Sometimes (usually the first online match i play after starting up the game), a glitch occurs when AI controls my team and im unable to gain control of my players
  • It is a hack. Sometimes when the match starts and you see there how many players pressed the ready button example: 1/2 if one pressed and 2/2 when both players pressed ready. But wtf means when i press ready 1/12? I play vs 12 players? Isn't that a hack?
  • malky
    85 posts Park Captain
    Can you not turn player indicator off????๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • humping_klown
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    malky wrote: ยป
    Can you not turn player indicator off????๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

you can turn it off for your team but the other player will still see the indicator above your controlled player .

the above poster who mentions the glitch with AI controlled teams in online games is correct. It's not a blatant cheat method although i do know how to make it happen . I reported it numerous times with all the steps that make it happen. It's infuriating even for the player who cannot control his own team anymore . IF you leave the controller untouched during the game you get disconnected and DNF even though you have no actual control over your players !

IF the AI decides to play like beginners then you're screwed .
  • Its not cheating, or at least in my case. Sometimes (usually the first online match i play after starting up the game), a glitch occurs when AI controls my team and im unable to gain control of my players

is true. I've lose a lot of games because of this. Fifa give me an advices of inactivity