A thought for David Ibbotson

IamLeeroy
337 posts Sunday League Hero
We all know that Sala tragically passed away in a plane crash following his transfer to Cardiff. May he rest in peace.

But David Ibbotson ( the pilot ) seems to be a side thought, he is not shown at any match on the big screen, even tho they say they are honouring both of them.

The search was called off after the body of Sala was found, feels kind of wrong ? Sala got all this effort put into his recovery because he was a footballer ?

His family are having to ask for donations to recover his body !

I dont know what I'm hoping to achieve with this post, just wanted to see if other football fans felt the same ?

David Ibbotson, rest in peace.

Comments

• Gazbell76
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes its a shame mate money talks just like this game
  • RIP David
  • IamLeeroy wrote: »
    We all know that Sala tragically passed away in a plane crash following his transfer to Cardiff. May he rest in peace.

But David Ibbotson ( the pilot ) seems to be a side thought, he is not shown at any match on the big screen, even tho they say they are honouring both of them.

The search was called off after the body of Sala was found, feels kind of wrong ? Sala got all this effort put into his recovery because he was a footballer ?

His family are having to ask for donations to recover his body !

I dont know what I'm hoping to achieve with this post, just wanted to see if other football fans felt the same ?

David Ibbotson, rest in peace.

Well said mate. Heartbraking for both families.
  • Skboseph
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mbappe gave 30k to help out wish more people had same heart