The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT: Apex Legends (free to play)

Mini_Miudo
9974 posts Has That Special Something
I know a bunch of people here already play it, but for those who don't and are into FPS and/or Battle Royale games, give it a go. I seriously haven't had this much fun in ages, it's giving me that same vibe there was when Fortnite/Rocket League were first released!

It's also set in the Titanfall universe so if you've ever played that and enjoyed it, you'll likely enjoy this game too. In fact, the weapons in the game are from Titanfall.

It's only available in Trios at the moment, so it's definitely more fun with friends, but don't worry, this game works great as a solo queue due to its innovative communication system! It's very easy to communicate with your squad even without voice chat.

The loot boxes aren't P2W (cosmetics only) and after a certain amount of them you're guaranteed a Legendary item.

It's a great alternative for those who don't like Fortnite, since there's no building aspect, and even for those who like it (like myself), it's a great change if you want a break from it. And IMO there's just no comparison to Blackout, this is better in every way (not to mention to play Blackout you've gotta pay 60$) - the looting system is much better, armor's more balanced, communication is infinitely better, the map feels fresh, as do the mechanics...

Seriously, this game gets a 10/10 from me so far and this is coming from someone who first watched the game and thought "meh, looks kinda trash but I'll give it a go".

Can't believe EA are associated with a good game! Although it makes sense they're only publishing it, Respawn Games are the developers. This game really went under the radar and just got released almost from out of nowhere.

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Game is brilliant, been playing it on pc and ps4 and honestly i rate it as probably the best BR i've played so far and i've tried alot of them..
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2019
    It's basically like an FPS but but also a br game. It strikes the right balance of fast and quick but also that slow grind in the first ten. Also kills only count if you get the last shot, I keep forgetting to finish people off. It's the only br I've enjoyed other than H1Z1
  • Mini_Miudo
    Game is brilliant, been playing it on pc and ps4 and honestly i rate it as probably the best BR i've played so far and i've tried alot of them..

Fortnite will always be my favorite, but this one's great, much better than H1Z1 (didn't like it) and Blackout (somewhat like it).
  • Ishibum
    13168 posts Has That Special Something
    I've had no internet for almost a week (and have one more week without). This is literally the only game I am looking forward to playing. Loved Titanfall 2 and while this doesn't have the Titans or wall running, looks like a riot
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    Sorry guys will need to move to OT section as per the recent rule change.
  • Mini_Miudo
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Sorry guys will need to move to OT section as per the recent rule change.

@ha032742 No need to keep it open then, there's already an Apex Legends thread so you can close this. It's not like there were thousands of OT threads making it impossible to see FUT-related threads, so not sure what this rule is about, all it does is make the forums even more dead (because who visits the off-topic section? I wanna talk about these things with my Playstation CC fellows). Not sure if you're allowed to give feedback to them as a mod, but thanks for the heads up anyway.
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    Will pass your feedback on but there was a thread dedicated to discussing the change and there has been similar feedback already :+1:
This discussion has been closed.