Only one Save Game in Women's Tournament

In Fifa 16, 17 and 18 you had three different slots to make Save Games in Women's Tournament - which I play most of the times. In Fifa19 there is only one slot: Only one Save Game. So if you save in the middle of a tournament, you can't start a new tournament without overwriting the previous one. I tried to rename the saved game etc. etc. But still only one slot. Why is that, and can it be fixed, please? It is very annoying. There should be more slots in 19, not less. Finn, Denmark

Comments

• You could copy save to USB. Then start a new tournament finish it . Then copy old save back.

Or finish one tournament before starting z new one lol
  • Yes, but the thing is, that Fifa 16, 17 and 18 had 3 save-slots. Why not keep the 3 slots in 19, instead of only have 1? It's much more practic to have more save-options. For instance I regularly play with the German women and need to save, and sometimes many of the other teams - and then I play Shareplay with someone and we need to save - so it would be nice to save these different games easily on a daily basis. It was possible in 16, 17 and 18. Why not anymore?
  • Yes, but the thing is, that Fifa 16, 17 and 18 had 3 save-slots. Why not keep the 3 slots in 19, instead of only have 1? It's much more practic to have more save-options. For instance I regularly play with the German women and need to save, and sometimes many of the other teams - and then I play Shareplay with someone and we need to save - so it would be nice to save these different games easily on a daily basis. It was possible in 16, 17 and 18. Why not anymore?

SO what. LMAO

Just usb copy problem solved
  • It doesn't answer my question: Why is it like that in Fifa19? It must be harder to make a change than to keep things, as they are. So why make effort to create a worse product (1 instead of 3 slots for game-save) in Fifa19? Fifa's homepage and their supporter does not offer me an opportunity to get in contact with a member of the staff in Sony-Fifa or with a technician or a responsible leader in charge, but rub it of on the unpaid people in this Forum ... so that is why I put my question here. Still, it would be helpful if some person with the right knowledge would reply.
  • Howler19
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Master110 wrote: »
    Yes, but the thing is, that Fifa 16, 17 and 18 had 3 save-slots. Why not keep the 3 slots in 19, instead of only have 1? It's much more practic to have more save-options. For instance I regularly play with the German women and need to save, and sometimes many of the other teams - and then I play Shareplay with someone and we need to save - so it would be nice to save these different games easily on a daily basis. It was possible in 16, 17 and 18. Why not anymore?

SO what. LMAO

We get that usb copying is a solution. Doesn't mean it's a good solution.
  • But what is the reason that Fifa19 has only one save game-slot for the women's tournament, when 16, 17 and 18 had three? Greetings Finn
  • Howler19 wrote: »
    Master110 wrote: »
    Yes, but the thing is, that Fifa 16, 17 and 18 had 3 save-slots. Why not keep the 3 slots in 19, instead of only have 1? It's much more practic to have more save-options. For instance I regularly play with the German women and need to save, and sometimes many of the other teams - and then I play Shareplay with someone and we need to save - so it would be nice to save these different games easily on a daily basis. It was possible in 16, 17 and 18. Why not anymore?

SO what. LMAO

We get that usb copying is a solution. Doesn't mean it's a good solution.

Ea wont change it via patch. Just deal with it.
  • How do I get in contact with EA?? I can understand on your reply, that you are not a staff member. Are we just left here to rely on each other's "help"? What a bad parenting, I would say.
  • Retro1989
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-19/ct-p/fifa-19-en

Ask there.

But i can tell you now, extra save slots for a game mode that is played by less than 1% of the community won't be a priority for them.
  • Hello Retro.
    Thank you very much for your help. I will use this link. At least they have to prioritize giving me an answer - on why they chose to spend time on caring about actively remove 2 out of 3 slots in the '19-version, instead of just letting it be as it has always been.