POTM Rash vs. POTM Auba

Mr. Soper
2540 posts Fans' Favourite
Have Auba but looking at the stats Rash looks better. Unlike many on here, I've have always found Auba to be class, with the new patch even better. But I'm bored and the requirements dont seem that bad. Don't know if I should do it for the packs or save?

Comments

• Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    Rashford
  • Mr. Soper
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rashford

I hear it but then I saw the Nedved SBC, pretty much the same but needing an icon. I have a lot of untradable to unload so....
  • LuckyMagician
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    POTM Auba is trash for me, warms the bench and still misses sitters when subbed on. I used rashfords base card spot at the start of fifa and absolutely loved him so I can only imagine his POTM to be a lot better.
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any reviews on POTM Rash?
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Stat wise Rashford is on par with CR7. If he get an upgrade he will have better stats..

With Marksman he is really great and 99 agility ... Havent played the game only did his SBC .. I am even thinking of selling CR7 and using Rashford and future stars havertz as strikers

I
  • NewRave7
    79 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had Potm aubu. And he scored like 350 goals in like 300 games. Got bored with him so I put him into an spc. I don’t like using the same team for a long time. Although I’m stuck on scream costa and Torres right now
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Stat wise Rashford is on par with CR7. If he get an upgrade he will have better stats..

With Marksman he is really great and 99 agility ... Havent played the game only did his SBC .. I am even thinking of selling CR7 and using Rashford and future stars havertz as strikers

I

That Rashford card will be nothing like Ronaldo, EA done him dirty by only increasing his composure to 80. Waste of coins, when his headliner will be better in a few weeks.
  • BenGriggs420
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Headliner has been great for me. I was a FUTMAS Rashford user at LM. I went for the Headliner for 2 reasons. I already have FUTMAS and it’s also untradeable. Plus, it’s not interactive. The chances of Rash getting MOTM or get a bump on champions league advance are too good not to go for the interactive card...