Prime Nedved vs Prime Rivaldo...

Damo_Suzuki
1675 posts Play-Off Hero
I currently have Rivaldo who i have used at LST and CAM. He is decent but sometimes the workrates and weakfoot annoy me. Is Nedved an upgrade to the extent that it is worth putting Rivaldo in to his SBC?

Comments

• Blackpoolmonster
    3877 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve done exactly this today and you won’t believe how much better nedved is purely for that weak foot.

Beyond belief how happy I am with getting rid of Rivaldo.
  • Squeezy94
    1903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Weakfoot is the main prob with Rivaldo
  • Damo_Suzuki
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve done exactly this today and you won’t believe how much better nedved is purely for that weak foot.

Beyond belief how happy I am with getting rid of Rivaldo.

My Rivaldo has gone and i also felt the relief as soon as i got Nedved on the ball and could twist on to either foot. I also realised how lacking in agility or something similar Rivaldo felt on the ball. He was pretty much just a left peg shooting machine, like a slightly better FB Sturridge.
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is what I think about it

• Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    both r ****, get nif neymar
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    both r ****, get nif neymar

I heard Neymar is OP asf in this game and I'm not surprised. He's their cover boy lol I only tried Neymar in FUT Draft and boy was he good. I wonder if he would ever join Real Madrid because of the rumours. The Brazilian Ronaldo did it lol
  • Solari
    1822 posts Play-Off Hero
    will hold off...I reckon ronaldinho will be out soon
  • Lambo91
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Solari wrote: »
    will hold off...I reckon ronaldinho will be out soon

Ronaldinho will be one of the Prime ICON SBC's that will require an additional 88 and 89 squad. We haven't seen an ICON SBC that had an 88 and 89 squad yet but Ronaldinho will be one of them.
  • Jaysin
    1273 posts Professional
    Nevded Is magical. Secured me my Gold 1 finish with 2 games to spare
  • Fatmanc
    1082 posts Professional
    I hate to say it cos IRL I really liked watching Rivaldo, but Fifia/EA done the man dirty for his icon card.

Nedved feels 100x better in all ways in my opinion.
  • WellWornBeast
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 11
    Im sorry Lambo but we dont want to watch your youtube vids