395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe he had an emergency
  • mdizzl3
    12326 posts Has That Special Something
    hellodee wrote: »
    Maybe he had an emergency

:D
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t really understand why quitting is not automatically 3-0 win for the other person.
  • Kyranst
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1337 wrote: »
    I don’t really understand why quitting is not automatically 3-0 win for the other person.

That use to happen a few years back.
    edited February 9
    Kyranst wrote: »

And why did they removed it?
  • CarlitoNabito
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Report him. Thats all you can do
  • Kyranst

And why do they removed it?

Literally no idea. It just disappeared and they never mentioned why.

If someone leaves no matter what the score is then the opposing player should get the win, it’s a waste of time otherwise but let’s face it EA don’t care about that.
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    You weren't exactly killing him though
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    You never won the game so how could you get the win back?

It's a douchbag thing to do but all you can do is move onto the next game and put it behind you.

If someone leaves no matter what the score is then the opposing player should get the win, it’s a waste of time otherwise but let’s face it EA don’t care about that.

Typical EA... I never had this problem with players leaving in my matches tho but I see too many people complaining about it that as a part of the community I’m getting frustrated aswell...
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up

Report him for what exactly?
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Report him for what exactly?

I was actually thinking the same thing when I read that.

For all we know he's had a power cut in the bad weather :D
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite

I don't remember that ever being a thing in fut (I play since FUT12), about what year are you talking?
  • Kyranst
    edited February 9
    SanderFC wrote: »

I don't remember that ever being a thing in fut (I play since FUT12), about what year are you talking?

I started in FUT 10 but it was definitely still around after FUT 12 as during divisions games if someone left at 0-0 you got 3 points and it would display on the last 3 division games.

Also another thing which was around was if you left before the 5th minute you would not get a loss but that was a while back now.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    SanderFC wrote: »

I started in FUT 10 but it was definitely still around after FUT 12 as during divisions games if someone left at 0-0 you got 3 points and it would display on the last 3 division games.

Also another thing which was around was if you left before the 5th minute you would not get a loss but that was a while back now.

I got your back. That was a thing where 3-0 auto win comes when the other quits the game. Also, that 5 min grace time is still a thing I believe. Just not in FUT. When you play a season game, there’s no way to know if your game is going to have lagging or not, and that’s why you are given with five mins to quit. Unlike season games, it tells you on latency about how lagging your game is going to be in FUT.
  • IAIK7
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    They really should implement a penalty system for people who quit whilst drawing. Having said that, there's nothing to say OP wouldn't have gone on the lose that match.