No big prime icon sbc yet, we want answers

[Deleted User]
0 posts National Call-Up
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Batman442
    3765 posts National Call-Up
    It's only 4 months, it's another 8 before next FIFA comes out they are in no rush
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just buy the icon you want and sell when you’re done and keep swapping them out.

Surely that’s a better use of your coins?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

It's 4 months in and no marquee icon yet

Is the team aware, can get an answer

This is absolutely disgusting, like, it's a joke

I'm not spending anything on FP and honestly put off by 20 if the devs want to keep trolling us, there's no other reason

These sbc's help the market and encourage FP spending, there's enough accurate external data to show that, so EA are losing money at peak player times of the game to troll us.

We want answers or acknowledgement it's being addressed, drop one this week ffs it's disgraceful

And don't give us that live mechanism bs, unless 1 buy hoards 10 prime peles to drop at the same time a lot of us have seen EA inject players into the market

And to top it off, wtf is being hoarded or manipulated, our UT icons or gold cards that are used for everything

@futfanatic @MHoney1234 let's keep this up until we get an answer

I’m with you bro, problem is, you rarely get an answer off anyone. Zaro preached more communication, but it’s been a wall of silence. Those pitch notes are about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.
  • SuperRob
    1407 posts Professional
    Its obvious they are holding them back as they think this will increase fp sales. They release expensive sbc (like Flash backs, Hamsik, and the other players sbcs we have had recently) and hold back the big icons, so that people get fed up of waiting and do the sbcs that are on offer, thus draining their coin total. When the big boys are released, EAs hope is everyone will be too poor and willhave to buy fp.

If they release the big primes now, a lot of players will not need to go hunting for the new shiny cards in any upcoming promotion, so fp sales take a hit.

What EA havent factored in is that by alienating some of their player base this way, many will not bother playing until they do come out, and may not bother at all next year which will probably hurt fp sales more.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • James Libby
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    How terrible. The horror.
  • Riotiga
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cant understand ppl who act like those prime icons are not actually available at the market smh
  • AlbinoXI
    1691 posts Play-Off Hero
    The longer it goes the more tempted il be to wait TIL tots
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    This
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    The longer it goes the more tempted il be to wait TIL tots

• nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Batman442 wrote: »
    It's only 4 months, it's another 8 before next FIFA comes out they are in no rush

Should've been over a month ago
    nj10 wrote: »
    Just buy the icon you want and sell when you’re done and keep swapping them out.

Surely that’s a better use of your coins?

People enjoy the sbc's, I like my icons to be first owner/fresh and the sbc is fun, and I know which are never leaving my team

I get why people enjoy sbcs, but more recently I have been enjoying sbcs for players which are unavailable on the market.

If it was last year then yeah I understand the frustration as the cards weren’t available on the market but this year they are
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • James Libby
    Yesterday we wanted answers.

Today? We want canoli.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • James Libby

Today? We want canoli.

I have 2 in the fridge, home made too

Offer them to Zaro for a Vieira SBC!
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4830 posts Big Money Move

Today? We want canoli.

Zaro strikes me as a Starbucks muffin and ridiculously complex coffee order kind of guy.
  • James Libby

Today? We want canoli.

Zaro strikes me as a Starbucks muffin and ridiculously complex coffee order kind of guy.

I love heinously complex coffee orders! Send me one and I promise you at least a Vieira loan SBC.
  • Pocketsquareguy

Today? We want canoli.

I love heinously complex coffee orders! Send me one and I promise you at least a Vieira loan SBC.

jg0eud.jpg
  • number7rocky
    4147 posts National Call-Up
    Riotiga wrote: »
    Cant understand ppl who act like those prime icons are not actually available at the market smh

Because people can get the sbc much cheaper especially with untradables for example not many people have 6mil + to buy prime R9 but when his is sbc gets released he will be like 4mil give or take abit. Makes him much more attainable especially if you've got plenty untradables.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • mdizzl3
    12307 posts Has That Special Something
    When did the big icons drop last year?
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    Riotiga wrote: »
    It’s because people have planned their game around the SBC. I’m on PC and will never afford the crazy prices for one of the top icons but I have taken untradables every week, I’ve completed 4 other SBCs in preparation but they still haven’t dropped one yet.
    Being on PC I’m only going to be able to afford 1 of them and they had already dropped a couple by now last year.
    It’s obvious they are being held back this year to help FP sales, by the time they do drop I will probably have stopped playing.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Pocketsquareguy
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    When did the big icons drop last year?

The first big ones came on Black Friday last year. I think it was Henry. Vieira was the day after Christmas.
  • Gnomenclature
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    George best was a pretty big icon imo. Hell never leave my first team. The funny thing is that ive never played an opponent used him? He just doesnt seem like it because he didnt play during our lifetimes.

Steven Gerrard would be my choice, mainly because he was my favorite player back in the day.

For actual gameplay dhino or maradonna would be cool
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best is good but not end game that’s y. He does the same job as mbappe - the 5stsr skills
    George best was a pretty big icon imo. Hell never leave my first team. The funny thing is that ive never played an opponent used him? He just doesnt seem like it because he didnt play during our lifetimes.

Steven Gerrard would be my choice, mainly because he was my favorite player back in the day.

For actual gameplay dhino or maradonna would be cool

• OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    The problem is this year you can simply buy the prime ver from the market so in a way they are attainable.

Instead of waiting for the prime SBC may be you should just buy TOTY cards.