Is Prime Figo worth the money?

Lewis9UTx
817 posts Professional
Or could i get better for the money? It would be the SBC btw. Really torn!

Comments

• greif44
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    You probably should have done him while HL cards were in packs. I did him and played ~150 games, mostly at CAM in 352. He's pretty agile but also can hold the ball. Good shooting. I don't regret about doing him, but I'm sure there are comparable non icon options
  • Boozad
    961 posts Semi-Pro
    Figo won’t leave my team before the game dies.
  • Nervous_Nick
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    He’s great, better than Best imho
  • HelloDearie
    2198 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boozad wrote: »

• Lewis9UTx
    817 posts Professional
    greif44 wrote: »
    You probably should have done him while HL cards were in packs. I did him and played ~150 games, mostly at CAM in 352. He's pretty agile but also can hold the ball. Good shooting. I don't regret about doing him, but I'm sure there are comparable non icon options

Any to mention? Sick of using Mbappe tbh..

Really? That good?
    Boozad wrote: »

Bit concerned about pumping money into the SBC and for a better card to be out in RW
  • HelloDearie
    He’s superb for me thus far. He’s played a mixture of RM & CF. Agile and great shot on him. If you liked him as a player then the coins don’t matter. If you are worried about losing coins then maybe go for the 90 and buy outright or try the loan first. @Lewis9UTx
  • Lewis9UTx
    817 posts Professional
    He’s superb for me thus far. He’s played a mixture of RM & CF. Agile and great shot on him. If you liked him as a player then the coins don’t matter. If you are worried about losing coins then maybe go for the 90 and buy outright or try the loan first. @Lewis9UTx

Cheers for the reply mate! Thierry Henry was my favourite but costs a bomb.. does he feel quick in game? Looks kinda strong too!
  • HelloDearie
    Lewis9UTx wrote: »

Cheers for the reply mate! Thierry Henry was my favourite but costs a bomb.. does he feel quick in game? Looks kinda strong too!

Yes he does feel quick. I have deadeye on him atm, so no boost to pace, and he’s decent. His shooting is great too, and passing is on point. Really impressed with him. I got him basically cos he was cheaper than Best, and needed a RM icon (as much as I love Jay Jay being a Bolton fan, he’s not what I want in a RM) but I am so glad I ended up doing Figo now.
  • Batman442
    3682 posts National Call-Up
    He is brilliant for me, I also play him in cm which he is very good in lots of pace and can pick a defence splitting pass.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12674 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 9
    Figo looks great but then I look at my HL Lozano and he’s basically 1 IF away from being equally good so I can’t justify doing a 1.2M SBC while I’ve got HL Lozano untradeable.
  • Ishibum
    11803 posts Has That Special Something
    It'll take a big icon SBC drop to have me remotely consider getting rid. Took a couple of days to click but his production from cam is nuts.
  • Lewis9UTx
    817 posts Professional
    Is he good enough to be in your team till the end? The lack of RW options compared to others for me is kinda pants
  • Foxsake
    1924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t be silly

• sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love his card. His crosses are so good. His shots are brilliant and he makes some pretty awesome runs in the wings.
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    fantastic for me
  • MHoney1234
    7263 posts Big Money Move

Best by a mile. Figo is pony at RW but ok at CAM
  • Lewis9UTx
    817 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Best by a mile. Figo is pony at RW but ok at CAM

He would be used mostly as a RF and maybe a RCAM, has anyone used him at RF?
  • FerFuchsAke
    210 posts Sunday League Hero
    Class as rf