Whats the deal with Ben Yedder?

gorillabear
1055 posts Professional
edited February 2019
What's so good about him? Referring to the 84 IF as I need someone to link with OTW Promes. But Low stamina, poor long shots, passing isnt very good, neither tall nor physical. I see some say play him at CAM but his passing isn't anything great. Long passing only 70. So what makes this card worth 130k?

Comments

• Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    HyPE
  • LiveDogs
    972 posts Professional
    It’s his brillance lad, sheer brillance. Stars cant measure that mate.
  • AntraXxX
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What's so good about him? Referring to the 84 IF as I need someone to link with OTW Promes. But Low stamina, poor long shots, passing isnt very good, neither tall nor physical. I see some say play him at CAM but his passing isn't anything great. Long passing only 70. So what makes this card worth 130k?
    I used the 84 IF for quite some time in the beginning in a 433 (as ST) and then in a 352 formation (next to 90 Butra). And he just scored for fun, his pace, dribble combined with the 4* skill 5* WF combo was very nice. Definitely good value.
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    AntraXxX wrote: »
    I used the 84 IF for quite some time in the beginning in a 433 (as ST) and then in a 352 formation (next to 90 Butra). And he just scored for fun, his pace, dribble combined with the 4* skill 5* WF combo was very nice. Definitely good value.

The dribbling and weak foot definitely looked enticing. I'll give him a try and see how it goes. What did the rest of your squad look like? I'm also running a 352, trying to fit Promes and Depay into a squad but chemistry issues are driving me insane.
  • Bags
    1767 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought i was the only 1. I've bought him twice and tried him twice and sold him twice. You can't play him as CAM or can barely run after 60 mins (no constant pressure either) and if you play him up front he just gets knocked about all the time.

Would rather have Mkhitaryan
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    I feel he played better when he gets the long ball to brake through defenses and a first time shot
  • IF Ben Yadder ( 84 ) is among the best STs I used in this addition of fifa . Bought him few weeks ago @ 140k and he has been brilliant ever since .
  • AntraXxX
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AntraXxX wrote: »

The dribbling and weak foot definitely looked enticing. I'll give him a try and see how it goes. What did the rest of your squad look like? I'm also running a 352, trying to fit Promes and Depay into a squad but chemistry issues are driving me insane.
    This was my 352 squad I used to play with, ingame Butragueno ST and Messi CAM:

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4087465

(I upgraded Yedder IF to RTTF but for some reason the RTTF never got the goal to game ratio as the 84 IF :sweat_smile: )

• Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    4*/5*, finishing, pace, dribbling.

He's got all the important stats. Remember Alessandrini and Lozano from last year? Same stuff.
  • BreezyE
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is far better than his stats suggest, I assure you.
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    BreezyE wrote: »
    He is far better than his stats suggest, I assure you.

Gonna buy him tonight and try him out. If he ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the bed you'll be hearing from me!
  • BeardedBerk
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everytime I come up against him he seems to have about 1000 shot power, never seen another player on the game hit a shot like him