Forsberg issue solved

Dazs23
635 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anybody having used scream forsberg would know he was unreal but gassed at half time. 99 stamina and the link the Ibra. Perfect!

Comments

• Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    I'm not pleased. At least when his defensing was boosted he played a decent CDM and then I'd sub him out at the half

Now where do I play him? Not fast enough for a wide CAM, can't defend now so won't thrive in defensive CM or CDM. His passing and dribbling aren't good enough to be a quality CCAM or CCM option

Ruined this card imo. Shooting and physical are the last two I would pick to boost given the choice. Pace, dribbling, passing, defense pushed above 90 are all more useful for him
  • Dazs23
    In a months time his stats will switch around and boost, I’m certain he will end up with 99 pace. I play him as cam as he is unbelievable around the edge of the box and at least he will do this for the entire game. Running beyond the strikers isn’t his game. There’s plenty of brute that can do the defensive work behind him
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    useless now imo
  • Dazs23
    Check his stats with artist. He’s godlike
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Clancy wrote: »
    I'm not pleased. At least when his defensing was boosted he played a decent CDM and then I'd sub him out at the half

Now where do I play him? Not fast enough for a wide CAM, can't defend now so won't thrive in defensive CM or CDM. His passing and dribbling aren't good enough to be a quality CCAM or CCM option

Ruined this card imo. Shooting and physical are the last two I would pick to boost given the choice. Pace, dribbling, passing, defense pushed above 90 are all more useful for him

I take all of this back

Defending is the most useless boost for this card. they gave him 95 defending, but left the two tackling stats painfully low! It's the most bizzare feeling in game. He gets right up on an attacker with his 99 marking, but then can't finish the tackle. And he gets in the position to intercept, but then the ball bounces off of him every time!

Physical was much more useful. This card is worse now
  • Dazs23
    With his shooting attributes I never allow him to leave the edge of the opponents box. He’s comfortably a goal a game with sub appearances in there too