How do you make AI pass to each other

Charzinho
89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Fairly new to pro clubs. We always come up against teams AI who seem to be lot more fluid than ours. Especially when the AI are passing amongst themselves at the back and thru midfield. Is there any input to make them pass quicker and smoother?

This is for games with no "any" player so they are 100% AI controlled

Comments

• Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't think there's a way you can do it personally, maybe try possession
  • IGS
    54 posts Park Captain
    For what i know AI overall level improves with division and clubs levels, so probably you're getting matched up with some "recycled" teams... assuming you are in lower divisions (since you mentioned that you are fairly new in pro clubs)
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well I'm in division two and my defence still can't string two passes together haha. In all honesty we're climbing the divisions by playing long ball and it's proper Pulis/Allardyce football but it's working...

Averaging 30%-35% persession per game but winning games.... I've always wanted to play attacking but since I can't find a way without someone playing any I've resorted to this style ^^
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well I'm in division two and my defence still can't string two passes together haha. In all honesty we're climbing the divisions by playing long ball and it's proper Pulis/Allardyce football but it's working...

Averaging 30%-35% persession per game but winning games.... I've always wanted to play attacking but since I can't find a way without someone playing any I've resorted to this style ^^

You get punished for trying to play possession football anyway, the game drags your defence forward so you just get countered with chipped through balls to 6 opposition players sprinting to the same spot. Pro clubs it like a pinball machine.