So FIFA 19 was a write-off...

JRM1984
103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 8
Anyone have any faith left in EA to bring us a much better gameplay for FIFA 20? Personally I think if PES can sort their act out in time for the new release everyone would jump ship...

Comments

• KuriosOranj
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They should just release a modern version of PES6 and I'd buy it straight away haha

P.s. I'll still buy FIFA 20 regardless 😂
  • Jonboyparker
    4376 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 8
    I have a feeling FIFA 19 was a filler. It’s obviously Fifa 18 with a few patches, some graphics and some gimmicks.

I just hope they have taken the last 2 years to concentrate on Fifa 20 from the ground up. If they have, I will forgive them. At the end of the day, I’ve only bought this game and it’s not been what I expected (it happens). I’ve not bought FP’s so I can’t be too mad but it has to improve
  • JRM1984
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a feeling FIFA 19 was a filler. It’s obviously Fifa 18 with a few patches, some graphics and some gimmicks.

I just hope they have taken the last 2 years to concentrate on Fifa 20 from the ground up. If they have, I will forgive them. At the end of the day, I’ve only bought this game and it’s not been what I expected (it happens). I’ve not bought FP’s so I can’t be too mad but it has to improve

I'd agree with that, FIFA 19 felt like a "re-skinned" FIFA 18 but with the addition of some broken new features like "Timed Finishing". Hopefully FIFA 20 will be a brand new game....
  • Numlocked_
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't count on Fifa 20 being a completely new game. Some high placed EA executives recently dumped a ton of their stock. This is never a good sign...
  • Safk001
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Don't count on Fifa 20 being a completely new game. Some high placed EA executives recently dumped a ton of their stock. This is never a good sign...

I think this has more to do with stricter rules on “loot boxes” (or packs in this case) that are coming out of various countries.
  • I SiR MartY I
    4916 posts National Call-Up
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    Anyone have any faith left in EA to bring us a much better gameplay for FIFA 20? Personally I think if PES can sort their act out in time for the new release everyone would jump ship...

I've been waiting for good gameplay for the last 10 years. I doubt it.
  • scrubosaurus
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    ill predict the future:

ea wont do anything to improve, pes wont improve, we are all going to buy fifa , ea will still have theyr pockets full, we will still cry and play fifa 20.
  • alex1987
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    PES will never have the licenses. So i will be never changing games, sadly enough.
  • mindm4ster
    4259 posts National Call-Up
    they should start releasing FIFA every 2 years instead

otherwise it will go downhill even more
  • Alemas_2012
    13855 posts Has That Special Something
    I just hope they manage to integrate some features of The Journey into Pro Career Mode, otherwise that whole mode was a complete and utter waste of money and effort.
    Isn't it kinda sad that in order for EA to possibly create a better game, we have to hope they lose a ton of money first?
    You never want to wish things to go bad for someone...
  • Grifan
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    Ai defending will still be to much and make gameplay boring as hell
  • Sami
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People thinking Fifa 20 is going to be big changes will be disappointed. It’s going to use the same stinking engine and we’d have the same **** ball physics.

Fifa 21 when next gen consoles are out with new engine is our only hope.
  • daviec
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    alex1987 wrote: »
    PES will never have the licenses. So i will be never changing games, sadly enough.

If you're on PS4 or PC then it has all the licenses already, more than FIFA has.